PDA

View Full Version : Shrek the Third

Shlup
05-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Where's the Shrek the Third thread? :(

This was a great movie. I liked it as least as much as the other two, even if it was short.

My mother-in-law already bought me all the McDonald's toys. xD

Rase
05-26-2007, 05:33 PM
I must say that I wasn't too thrilled with it. Me and the friend I went with agreed that it was the weakest of the three, though there were some good parts.

Necronopticous
05-26-2007, 05:47 PM
It is beyond depressing that "Shrek" has even been made into a trilogy, but the fact that it's already made over 120 million dollars? That's just nauseating.

I hear a prequel is already in the works. Are you guys seriously still watching these? ;[

Shlup
05-26-2007, 07:03 PM
They're good, dammit!

Dreddz
05-26-2007, 07:09 PM
I see no reason why the Shrek franchise shouldnt of been turned into a trilogy considering the first two were successful and good in there own right. This one is apparantly not meant to be done as well. A shame. Worsened by the fact that a fourth has already been announced.

Ryth
06-05-2007, 09:18 PM
I haven't seen this but my gut feeling and the previews tell me that it will be incredibly mediocre. However, I do like Shrek and will definitely watch it one of these days.

Araciel
06-06-2007, 01:18 AM
i'm gonna say it sucks....in comparison to the other two in the series it's just not as funny or entertaining, or interesting. i found myself not caring what happened next at all.

Tavrobel
06-06-2007, 01:35 AM
It wasn't quite a waste of money, but overall, it was not very good.

Discord
06-06-2007, 01:55 AM
It was okaaaayish... It's a bit like Matrix. First part is great and innovative, the sequels just collect the cash from the fans.

Kirobaito
06-06-2007, 01:58 AM
I wasn't expecting much, because I thought a third Shrek movie was kind of random, but I enjoyed it, without a doubt. It still maintained the Shrek-ness (as in, the wit and parodic humor) of the first two, which is good. A holiday special and fourth movie might be overkill, though.

bipper
06-06-2007, 02:05 AM
I loved this movie. I brought my two kiddies to it, and it was nothing horrid at all. We all liked it. That is what is great about shrek, parents can bring their children.