PDA

View Full Version : FF Dreams

Disco Potato
05-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Anyone ever had a dream related to Final Fantasy games?

A few months ago I dreamt that I was part of a group like AVALANCHE, and that my mom was the head of an "evil" organization that we (me and the group) were trying to topple. At one point we wanted to get to my room, and we managed to sneak a huge load of weapons and items past my mom, who was busy playing World of Warcraft on her computer :Oo:. Then we went back down and managed to "defeat" her like you would a boss, and as she was "dying" she made a philosophical final-boss-like speech. I think we also had to escape the house as it was crumbling around us.

I haven't played FF7 since July, and I don't harbor any violent thoughts towards my mom, so I have no idea where it came from :lol:

Necronopticous
05-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I can't remember a time in my life when I didn't regularly have dreams about Final Fantasy.

Vivisteiner
05-26-2007, 08:48 PM
^Hehe.

I once dreamt that Basch from FFXII as well as one of my teachers asked me to solve a murder mystery at school. lol. Basch was my teacher.

Its strange that thats the only FF dream I can remember having. I rarely remember my dreams though, and they are always extremely random.

f f freak
05-26-2007, 09:07 PM
I once had a dream where I was getting married to Balthier. Then he ran off with someone else and I murdered this other girl and went on the run from the authorities before pretending I died in a bomb but I wasn't dead. Then I remarried Balthier.

That was kinda scary. I've had loads of others but I can't remember much of them.

Firo Volondé
05-27-2007, 07:51 AM
Tidus.