PDA

View Full Version : what happened to all the good threads

forgiven angel
05-26-2007, 06:54 PM
ok i was wondering what happened on here? have people just left this forum or site. what happened to the thread with all the funny youtube amv's like clouds dream videos or the one with what the ac characters would never say?? i've also noticed that the you know you've watched it too many times when thread is gone too. can anyone tell me what happened here?

Little Blue
05-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Have you tried page 2?

That or you don't have the right view forum settings. If so, scroll to the bottom of the page and see where it says "from the" change that from whatever the default is to a setting of your choice. (Can also be done in your control panel)

forgiven angel
05-26-2007, 07:11 PM
i don't think it's the settings i looked for them on the search thing. i also tried this about a year ago and they weren't there. is there maybe a limit to how long a thread will last if no one replies? if so then i guess everyone just stopped posting.

Little Blue
05-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Given that there's 16 pages retrieved if the Display Options is set to "From the Beginning" with the oldest one being a thread that died way back in 2004 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children/50073-question-about-ff7-ac.html), I am pretty sure its your display settings.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii-advent-children/84929-you-know-youve-seen-ffvii-ac-too-many-times-when.html is fairly high on page 2.

forgiven angel
05-26-2007, 07:23 PM
ok. atleast theres someone on here still that's willing to help someone out.

Dr. Acula
05-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Yeah, we need more threads here.

Ouch!
05-27-2007, 07:27 AM
It's incredibly disappointing that you're getting nostalgic over the good threads (your definition of good is brought into question when you mention a "You've know you've watched/played/etc. <insert game/movie/etc. here> too many times when..." as a good thread) in the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children forum.

Might I suggest checking out the General Archives? There's a fair few great threads in there; "How the world filter affects my life," for example, is pure gold.

Dragon Mage
05-28-2007, 06:21 AM
LOL, I think it's just that no one is really joining the forums anymore. (or those that post, anyhow.) There's no 'new' members to ask the same old questions, and bring up 'old' topics anymore.

That's what I think it is, anyways.

Jessweeee♪
05-30-2007, 01:56 AM
Everyone turned snobby and now they're too cool to watch AMVs and play games.

G3ORGE
05-30-2007, 11:10 AM
YAW GAWT MEE!!!!!!