PDA

View Full Version : The Used.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
05-26-2007, 10:32 PM
I heard they recently released a new album, not sure if I'd buy it or not, but I listened to their single, and thought it was awesome. :D IT's called "The Bird and The Worm" and I think it's great. Though I miss his black hair...

YouTube - The Used - The Bird and The Worm (http://youtube.com/watch?v=12dBCgAo-RA)

Opinions on the artist or the cd? :greenie:

ZeZipster
05-27-2007, 12:01 AM
I didn't like The Used before, but I still had a sense of why people liked them. Now I'm just baffled because there really isn't anything musically or visually appealing about them.

LoveArya
05-27-2007, 12:14 AM
They never were my favorite band, but i like them quite a bit. i bought the cd, and to be honest, i dont think i should have becuase there are only 1 or 2 songs that are pretty good on there.

Momiji
05-27-2007, 02:20 AM
I bought Lies for the Liars the day after it came out. Honestly, I thought it was okay, but it was a disappointment compared to In Love and Death, which still to this day remains one of my all-time favorite albums of any band. I liked songs like "Earthquake" and "Smother Me", but none of them were as good as my old favorites, like 'Sound Effects and Overdramatics' or 'I Caught Fire (In Your Eyes)'.

I think the new album's only worth buying if you're a fan, though.

escobert
05-27-2007, 05:58 AM
I'll get it tomorrow. I really like The Used and they're one band that usually doesn't dissapoint me.

Momiji
05-28-2007, 05:27 AM
I'll get it tomorrow. I really like The Used and they're one band that usually doesn't dissapoint me.

Their singer's name is Bert too! <3

escobert
05-30-2007, 05:32 PM

Their singer's name is Bert too! <3
There's a reason why I started being called Bert. ;)

kikimm
05-31-2007, 01:13 AM
I wasn't really ever interested in them before, as all I knew about them was that Bert was with Kelly Osbourne way back in whenever. :p But that Bird and the Worm song is really really good.

Ryth
06-05-2007, 09:14 PM
I thought In Love And Death was absolutely horrid, so I have no intention of hearing the new album.