PDA

View Full Version : Edgar Chainsaw Massacre?

Desert Merchant
05-26-2007, 11:09 PM
So I recently started playing FFVI again and ever since the first time I played my favorite character was always Edgar, I donno why I just liked his character his design and the fact that he could use tools rocked.

But during this playthrough I noticed something kind of disturbing about Edgar...

He is kind of a sick SOB, think about it now...

Ok so first of all he uses "Tools" on his enemies... now I know everybody loves tools, everybody say "hooray tools saved me during the first parts of the game!!" anyway its the simple thought that this guy is running around torturing people with things like power drills and chainsaws is in its own right a little disturbing.... Reminds me of creepy movies like Hostel.

and second of all the guy hits on everybody... even six year olds... this is also a little creepy. I can just imagine Edgar in real life with a myspace profile luring young girls to meet him at South Figaro Inn on a dark night...

anyway I just wanted to bring this to everyones attention so next time your sitting around playing FFVI remember this

BEWARE EDGAR HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! (evil laugh)

f f freak
05-26-2007, 11:19 PM
AHH!!! Okay I'll talk. Edgar tricked me into meeting him down a dark alley and then used his "power tools" on me.

Mirage
05-26-2007, 11:32 PM
there are no 6 year olds in the main cast. who are you talking about?

scrumpleberry
05-26-2007, 11:47 PM

The little girl in the matron/high priestess's room says "TEH KING SED HE WOULD MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something like that.

Meh, I still like Edgar.

Desert Merchant
05-27-2007, 01:17 AM
I thought Relm was 6

qwertysaur
05-27-2007, 03:29 AM
Relm is 10, not 6.

sockmonkey
05-27-2007, 06:43 AM

The little girl in the matron/high priestess's room says "TEH KING SED HE WOULD MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something like that.

Meh, I still like Edgar.

He was just humoring the kid obviously.:rolleyes2

Lawr
05-27-2007, 07:41 AM

Meh, I still like Edgar.

Yes...we..kind of already...um...knew that. :|

blackmage_nuke
05-27-2007, 11:47 AM

Meh, I still like Edgar.

Yes...we..kind of already...um...knew that. :|On the contrary the little girl said that the "Highness" said he would marry her meaning it wasnt a king, (which would be majesty i assume) but infact a prince...*cough*Sabin*cough*

Ive always wanted to state that somewhere.

And we all know any ten year old girls who can slay dragons with paintbrushes are truly evil

scrumpleberry
05-27-2007, 03:46 PM
The little girl probably wasn't BORN when Sabin left.

He left 10 years prior to the start of the game.

bipper
05-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Every character is fucked up. Edgar is a hostel freak, sabin is a well hung monk, Terra is the product of bestiality, gau loves the beast ass, As does shadow - what, with is puppy love?- locke is clearly a kind hearted pimp who hates loosing "consultants", Cyan is the most sexually frustrated SOB I have ever seen, Umaro and Mog have something going on - clearly Umaro wears a black pleather choker that reads "daddy", Setzer is an obvious necrophiliac, Stargo is a 90 year old pedophile, and relm... yeah, paintbrush. I think she is a delusional little girl. Lets not for get GOEGOE... it goes - only if you do first... I guess

:skull::skull::skull::skull:, I think Kefka is the most sane person in this game.

Lawr
05-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Every character is smurfed up. Edgar is a hostel freak, sabin is a well hung monk, Terra is the product of bestiality, gau loves the beast ass, As does shadow - what, with is puppy love?- locke is clearly a kind hearted pimp who hates loosing "consultants", Cyan is the most sexually frustrated SOB I have ever seen, Umaro and Mog have something going on - clearly Umaro wears a black pleather choker that reads "daddy", Setzer is an obvious necrophiliac, Stargo is a 90 year old pedophile, and relm... yeah, paintbrush. I think she is a delusional little girl. Lets not for get GOEGOE... it goes - only if you do first... I guess

:skull::skull::skull::skull:, I think Kefka is the most sane person in this game.

Haha. :D

Nevermore
05-28-2007, 03:40 AM
Edgar running around with a mask and chainsaw isn't any more cruel then running around slaying wildlife with swords and morning stars.

scrumpleberry
05-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Edgar running around with a mask and chainsaw isn't any more cruel then running around slaying wildlife with swords and morning stars.

I agree.

But waiiiit! The bunny rabbits aren't wiiiildliiiife! They're moooooonsters!

Desert Merchant
05-28-2007, 07:05 PM

good point

bipper
05-29-2007, 03:45 AM

good point

No starts out slaying the dragons. Killing the bunnies and other pests (that attack you) is hardly a moral crime. Putting Relm at point, however, is inexcusable.

Avarice-ness
05-30-2007, 12:48 AM
That Chainsaw is actually very safe.

Everything in Zozo's made safe!

Takara
05-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Ah, Edgar, if only you were real. You could come visit me anytime. I'd braid your beautiful golden hair.

Jaffer
05-30-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't think we have discussed Sabin enough, one old man living in a house well out of hearing range with two bodybuilders, they sleep in the same room? C'mon.

scrumpleberry
05-30-2007, 12:23 PM
One of those bodybuilders is his son.

That just makes it even worse!

bipper
05-30-2007, 01:09 PM

SEX!?

Avarice-ness
05-30-2007, 05:19 PM

SEX!?

Yeah! Why do you think none of those goats you've gone after have yet to make goat/Bip babys! :D

bipper
05-30-2007, 05:22 PM

SEX!?

Yeah! Why do you think none of those goats you've gone after have yet to make goat/Bip babys! :D

Avarice-ness, who said I do the giving? :jess:
and who is yo daddy!? Wee lass of woolly girth.

wtf?

Avarice-ness
05-30-2007, 05:40 PM

SEX!?

wtf?

Yeah, seriously dude -wtf-. xD

I think Edgar should come with me to Jidoor... to... cut down some... trees. Yeah.. Trees. :razz:

bipper
05-30-2007, 05:52 PM

SEX!?

wtf?

Yeah, seriously dude -wtf-. xD

I think Edgar should come with me to Jidoor... to... cut down some... trees. Yeah.. Trees. :razz:

EDGAR & WOOD!?!? I am soooo there!

Takara
05-31-2007, 01:49 AM
Hawt.

sockmonkey
06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
When does Edgar try to hook up with Relm?

bipper
06-06-2007, 05:07 PM

I could just see the pick up line, " Hey baby, wanna see my 'bio Blaster'!? "

Avarice-ness
06-06-2007, 09:50 PM

xD

He used the "Hey baby, I have a chainsaw too, 'cept it doesn't cut down tree's, it cuts down sexy women like you"

Then I stabbed him in the face.

And no Edgar says something about him being all "=OOOO" because she was 9 years old and he thought she was older.

bipper
06-07-2007, 03:56 AM

xD

He used the "Hey baby, I have a chainsaw too, 'cept it doesn't cut down tree's, it cuts down sexy women like you"

Then I stabbed him in the face.

Innocent mista
And no Edgar says something about him being all "=OOOO" because she was 9 years old and he thought she was older.

what!? She flourished young. It was an honest mistake. I mean, look at her profile pic in the booklet, I always wondered why square endowed her so. I mean, nine year old girls don't have boobs like that? Do they !? I mean, when I was 9, i didn't notice... or was I playing to much final fantasy. My wrists coulda used a break.

Poor Edgar, he was set up.

rubah
06-07-2007, 04:30 AM
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/edgarchain.gif

Avarice-ness
06-07-2007, 05:57 AM

Pfft, he doesn't need to save the world. He can just stay in my room and cut down my trees. Yeah.. Trees.

I mean, nine year old girls don't have boobs like that? Do they !? I mean, when I was 9, i didn't notice.

Well do you have those boobs now? 'cause if you don't that may be because you're actually a male but no one ever told you! :razz:

bipper
06-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Well do you have those boobs now? 'cause if you don't that may be because you're actually a male but no one ever told you! :razz:

Oh I am all man! Man enough to know a 9 year old should not have cleavage!!! ugh.. All this yelling has made my nipples tender.

zebaroth
06-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Tera is the result esperiality

MJN SEIFER
07-13-2007, 05:36 PM

Meh, I still like Edgar.[/QUOTE]

I know that scene, you know how some kids can like people too old for them (not in an ilegal sense) I always imagined that the girl was like that and asked Edgar to marry her, not realizing that he couldn't and he probably said something like "I will when you're older" or something like that.

MJN SEIFER
07-13-2007, 05:37 PM

Meh, I still like Edgar.

I know that scene, you know how some kids can like people too old for them (not in an ilegal sense) I always imagined that the girl was like that and asked Edgar to marry her, not realizing that he couldn't and he probably said something like "I will when you're older" or something like that.

The Ceej
07-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Edgar kicks ass. Before I met him, I thought I was the only one who tortured people and animals with rusty power tools.

I've been looking at Home Depot and Lowes for some time for a bio blaster though. It's never in stock.

Rengori
07-13-2007, 11:28 PM

Pfft, he doesn't need to save the world. He can just stay in my room and cut down my trees. Yeah.. Trees.

More like bushes.