PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Kanno's Psychology Test...

Wolf Kanno
05-27-2007, 08:23 AM
...well it's not mine actually. In fact I really don't know who came up with this test, but I find it amusing none the less...

I was given this teas when I was in high school by my choir teacher (don't ask:rolleyes2 ) and I find it quite amusing. It's actually two tests but I have streamlined it since the second test pretty much asked similiar questions to the first.

I'm going to let you take the test and then in a few days I'll give the answers. I'm doing this cause knowing the meaning behind the questions will give a bias answer since you'll subconsciously keep it in mind while you answer. I would also like to remind you to keep your answers serious.;)

The test is divided into three parts...

Part 1 Questionaire

1) Name your favorite color and three descriptive traits as to why.

Example: Blue, cause it's calming, reflective, and happy

Example of what NOT TO DO: Blue, cause it's the color of the sky and my favorite kinky toy and my eye color... :rolleyes2

2) Name your favorite animal and three descriptive traits as to why.

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why. (Note: body of water as in: the ocean, waterfalls, ice, hot springs ect. ect...)

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13:D )

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say?

Part 3 Colors

Here's a few ground rules for this test. I'm going to list some colors and you must write down the first person you think of. You cannot list yourself, nor can you list someone more than twice. You must also know this person on a personal basis, so no celebrities or fictional characters.

6) Yellow
7) Orange
8) Green
9) Red
10) White

Have fun and I'll tell you what it all means in a few days.:)

nik0tine
05-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Edit: Hey can you post the answers now and put them in spoiler tags so we don't have to wait?

Part 1 Questionaire

Blue, because of it's ability to express isolation, sadness, and absolute jubilance.

Human beings because of high intelligence, high emotions, and art.

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why. (Note: body of water as in: the ocean, waterfalls, ice, hot springs ect. ect...) The stream, because of subtlety, simplicity, and gentleness. At least, in comparison to an ocean.

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13 ) It's difficult to contemplate a scenario this absurd. I would probably feel a great sense of loss, because I feel very strongly that ancient and/or historical artifacts should be cherished and treated with the utmost respect.

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? I feel fearful and disoriented, both to an extreme degree. I am probably thinking many disjointed, frantic thoughts. I scream.

Part 3 Colors

Here's a few ground rules for this test. I'm going to list some colors and you must write down the first person you think of. You cannot list yourself, nor can you list someone more than twice. You must also know this person on a personal basis, so no celebrities or fictional characters.

6) Yellow Dad
7) Orange friend named michael
8) Green friend named michael
9) Red Mom
10) White sister

NeoCracker
05-27-2007, 11:06 AM
1) Silver – Its Shiny, Its Unique (Compared to most colors at least), and expensive.
2) Ferret – Its smooth, wiggly, cute.
3) Hot Springs – Relaxing, warm, calming
4) I feel pissed. I’m thinking how much I want to hurt the guy. And I either act on those thoughts or cry.
5) I have a very WTF feeling. I’m thinking I need to get out of their. And I probably sit their swearing to myself.
6) Dad
7) Jessica
8) Jeremy
9) Aaron
10) Angel

loben
05-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Part 1 Questionaire

green, it commonly represents good, is often the "4th" primary color, and is one of the 3 colors used in light (rbg)
Wolf, its a good friend, it is agile, and it is neet to look at

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why.
a bath, its cleansing, its calm, and its relaxing.

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13:D )
hey ya bastard, what the heck was that for? (i'd be angery, but I'd give them leaway to give me an explination)

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say?
I say nothing, as I am alone. I think at least long enough to make sure my last memory was not of death, then I start walking and prepare for some kind of adventure.

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow sarah
7) Orange zack
8) Greenchase
9) Reddonald
10) Whitemiri

James Leopold
05-27-2007, 09:27 PM
Part 1 Questionaire

Blue because it represents serenity, peace (i know white is peace, but i think blue is peacful as well) and hope for the future

Dog, a loyal companion, lovable and happy

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why. (Note: body of water as in: the ocean, waterfalls, ice, hot springs ect. ect...)

Waterfalls, makes you think, adventurous and exciting

Part 2 Scenario

Well, it depends on the mood that I'm in, if I'm in a bad mood I would punch that person ASAP. If I'm in a good mood I'd give the person to explain why he/she did that, if that person laughs I would punch that person. If he/she gives a good reason, like "I saw a poisonous snake in there!" and I can find that snake, then I'd thank that person.

I would feel physically sick, as my worst nightmares have come true. I would be thinking that I have been trapped enough in life and I would slam the walls in anger, desperate to be free. I would probably say something along the lines of "NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (being deadly serious now)

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow - my friend Nick
7) Orange - my friend Katie
8) Green - my friend Lloyd
9) Red - my friend Rhodri
10) White - my brother Thomas

Renmiri
05-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Part 1 Questionaire

Example:
PINK Because it is vibrant and full of passion

Tiger: Wild, untamed, beautiful and free

ocean: Endless, full of life, ever changing

Part 2 Scenario

What am I thinking : WTF ?!?!?
What I feel: frustrated and attacked gratuitously
What I say: Hey! Why the hell did you do that for ?!?

What am I thinking : Am I dead ?
What I feel: Curious
What I say: Hello? Anyone out there ?

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow - Amanda
7) Orange - Eric
8) Green - Hubby
9) Red - Richard
10) White - Mom

Shattered Dreamer
05-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Part 1 Questionaire

Red: I find it calming ,astectically pleasing & intense

Wolfs: They look gentle yet scary, the solitude they enjoy & they are powerful animals
3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why?

Lakes: They are peaceful most of the time, they add to scenery & its relaxing to sit by a lake

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13:D )I'd think holy sh*t that would of set me up for life you son of a biscuit but hey s*t happens. I'd probably swear at the person & ask them why they did it

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? I'd feel trappped, I'd be thinking did I die & what could you say to that

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow - C.C
7) Orange - Sean
8) Green - Quinn
9) Red - Niamh
10) White - Sarah

PyroManiak
05-28-2007, 04:30 AM
Part 1 Questionaire

Black: It's paridoxical, misunderstood, and bold.

Cats: Their solitary, adventerous, and energetic.

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why.

Maelstrom- Destructive, Wavy, and Fast

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13 )

I feel angry, I'm thinking about killing the guy, I say WTF!!!, and then hopefully kill him. >:

I'd feel lost, I'd think about how to escape and at the same time I'd be sort of cyncical wondering why I even want to escape, and I'd probably say nothing and talk in my head instead.

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow: Edward
7) Orange: Ana
8) Green: Fatboy Luis
9) Red: Kurt
10) White: Valentine

Wolf Kanno
05-28-2007, 08:11 AM
Edit: Hey can you post the answers now and put them in spoiler tags so we don't have to wait?

Since I'm unable to take the test (I know what everything means...) my only form of enjoyment is hearing other people's answers before they know what it means.:p

Though in fairness, I do remember most of my answers so I'll post them when I give the answers. I'm thinking two more days before I post the meanings and I will place spoiler tags so other people can enjoy the test.

I'm still surprised that no one has answered question 4 like I did. Though, it was my answer to question 4 that made my teacher nervous about me. I've only met one other person who ever came close to my answer and I've given this test to just about everyone I meet.

Ouch!
05-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Part 1 Questionaire

Blue. It's calm, innocuous, and simple. Everything I’m not.

Wolf. Loyal, organized, dangerous.

I shall recite the wolf credo:

Respect the elders
Teach the young
Cooperate with the pack

Play when you can
Hunt when you must
Rest in between

Share your affections
Voice your feelings
Leave your mark

The poster is also accompanied by a picture of a wolf “marking” a tree.

Torrential downpour. Violent, powerful, destructive.

Part 2 Scenario

“You break it, you buy it.”

Feeling: SOL
Thinking: “Damn, this sucks.”
Saying: “Damn, this sucks.”

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow – Sarah
7) Orange – Lauren
8) Green – Griffin
9) Red – Chris
10) White – Blaine

demondude
05-28-2007, 12:37 PM

Blue cause it's calming cold and reflective

panda furry cute dangerous

waterfall rapid dangerous large

Part 2 Scenario

i'd probably punch them call them a ****** and beat them up and try to repair the vase

i ram into a wall and if that wouldn't work i'd fall asleep

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow ollie my friend
7) Orange kieron my enemy
8) Green geography teacher which i hate
9) Red p.e teacher who is alright
10) White r.e teacher who i hate

Have fun and I'll tell you what it all means in a few days.:)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Breine
05-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Part 1 Questionaire

1) Name your favorite color and three descriptive traits as to why
Red - powerful, cool and kinda mysterious.

2) Name your favorite animal and three descriptive traits as to why Dog - loyal, cute and loving.

Ocean - big, beautiful and grand.

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13 )
I feel sad that he broke it, and think he's a total dumbass.. and I tell him that he is.

I'm confused and I'm probably panicking and yelling something like "Help me!" and stuff like that.

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow - Anette
7) Orange - Morten
8) Green - Joachim
9) Red - Iben
10) White - Christina

Wolf Kanno
05-30-2007, 09:36 AM
The answers;)

Part 1 Questionaire

1) Name your favorite color and three descriptive traits as to why. This is how you percieve yourself.

2) Name your favorite animal and three descriptive traits as to why. This is how others percieve you.

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why. (Note: body of water as in: the ocean, waterfalls, ice, hot springs ect. ect...) This is how you percieve sex.;)

Part 2 Scenario

4) You are walking along a beach when you notice something in the sand. You quickly unbury it an discover what appears to be an ancient vase. The vase could easily be worth millions and set you for life. Suddenly, someone comes up to you and snatches the vase from your hand and smashes it in front of you... How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? (Please keep it PG-13:D ) This is how you deal with break ups.

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? This is how you deal with the thought of death.

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow This is your best friend
7) Orange This is the person who will never forget you
8) Green This is the person you will never forget
9) Red This is a person you love
10) White This is your soul mate

My answers ;)

1) Cat: Self reliant, loner, mysterious
2) Black: Dark, powerful, and melancholy
3) Ocean: Deep, never ending and meaningful
4) I don't care, I think "whatever", and I say "easy come easy go"
5) Wonder where I am, I'm feeling calm, I say "I guess the aliens got a hold of me..."

I'm not going to bother with the colors since it's irrelevant considering the circumstances of where this test is being presented.:D

I hope this has been insightful and would love to hear your thoughts.

James Leopold
05-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Oh dear, my brothers my soul mate and I love my friend Rhodri, even though I'm a heterosexual.
I'm not sure that part is entirely right, at least i hope its not.

NeoCracker
05-30-2007, 10:08 AM
1) I see myself as Shiny, Unique, and Expesive.
2) Others see me as smooth, wiggly, and cute.
3) I precieve Sex as Relaxing, Warm, and Calming.
4) In a break up I’ll either beat the Crap out of the chick or cry. Wow, What an amazing person I am.
5) I deal with Death by secluding myself from others.
6) My Father is my Best Friend.
7) My Sister Jessica will never forget me.
8) I will never forget my Brother Jeremy.
9) I love my brother Aaron.
10) My sister Angel is my soul mate.

Yeah, until the Colors, it was going great.

scrumpleberry
05-30-2007, 12:57 PM
1) I percieve myself as purple; majestic, rich and unique. (Um...)
2)Others percieve me as a chinchilla; fuzzy, cute and calm. (I don't know anyone who percieves me as fuzzy!)
3)A lake, beautiful, vast and picturesque. (Riiiiiiight.)
4)Rage. I get them to recompensate. (Sounds about right.)
5) Think I've gone mad, check the room carefully and then talk to myself. (Sounds about right as well)

Apparently, I love one of my best friends, and my soulmate is another of them. (...)

bipper
05-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Part 1 Questionaire

Blue, because when I was little, my four siblings and I were each assigned a certain color plate. I got blue. I also like it because blue to me represents a calming hope. Not an assertive hope, but a peaceful hope that one day, things will be better. I lack serenity.

Dogs. Loyalty is of the utmost importance. Love, because their love is unconditional. Protectiveness is always nice since dogs are willing to lay themselves on the line for their friends.

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why. Lake. Calming, serene, relatively changing (it can be choppy (wavy), calm, misty, etc.

Part 2 Scenario

I would prolly feel more angry at the fact that they would interject on someone else and bully them for whatever reason, than I would about a measly million dollars.
I would then ask why the fuck would they fucking do that?

[edit] Ok, I looked at the answers now, and It looks like I love my sister, and my exwife is my soul mate. Fuck blue, I am about to get red and violent on your ass Wolf boi!

sides that, it is all dauntingly accurate.

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? For some reason, I would be a bit worried and would call out to see if anyone can hear me. I would look for a way out, and slightly assess the situation. If my intuition and perception fail me, I will accept that I am trapped for the moment, and I would settle down and take the absolute serenity of the moment and relax, while I eagerly await any escape. During a long period of isolation I would sleep lightly, to conserve energy.

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow My sister Mikki her plate was yellow, she also has very lively disposition despite her emo/goth tendencies. A bit lazy, underachieving, but she keeps a can do attitude.
7) Orange Putz, my friend. He is wise, and wears all things orange.
8) Green Tanya, my other sister, her plate was green. She is the most playful sister, unique and full of life.
9) Red Mandy, My eldest sister, her plate was red. There was a hate/love relationship between us growing up. She was the authority, and would abuse her power. She had a lot of hot friends though. :jokey:
10) White My ex-wife. No matter the track record and whatever surface hate I hold, she is clean in my memories.

bipper
05-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Part 1 Questionaire

Blue, because when I was little, my four siblings and I were each assigned a certain color plate. I got blue. I also like it because blue to me represents a calming hope. Not an assertive hope, but a peaceful hope that one day, things will be better. I lack serenity.

Dogs. Loyalty is of the utmost importance. Love, because their love is unconditional. Protectiveness is always nice since dogs are willing to lay themselves on the line for their friends.

3) Name your favorite body of water and three descriptive traits as to why. Lake. Calming, serene, relatively changing (it can be choppy (wavy), calm, misty, etc.

Part 2 Scenario

I would prolly feel more angry at the fact that they would interject on someone else and bully them for whatever reason, than I would about a measly million dollars.
I would then ask why the fuck would they fucking do that?

5) You suddenly wake up in a completely white room all alone. It has no door, no windows, no means of entering or leaving. You have nothing with you at hand and you have no idea how you got there. How do you feel? What are you thinking? and What do you say? For some reason, I would be a bit worried and would call out to see if anyone can hear me. I would look for a way out, and slightly assess the situation. If my intuition and perception fail me, I will accept that I am trapped for the moment, and I would settle down and take the absolute serenity of the moment and relax, while I eagerly await any escape. During a long period of isolation I would sleep lightly, to conserve energy.

Part 3 Colors

6) Yellow My sister Mikki her plate was yellow, she also has very lively disposition despite her emo/goth tendencies. A bit lazy, underachieving, but she keeps a can do attitude.
7) Orange Putz, my friend. He is wise, and wears all things orange.
8) Green Tanya, my other sister, her plate was green. She is the most playful sister, unique and full of life.
9) Red Mandy, My eldest sister, her plate was red. There was a hate/love relationship between us growing up. She was the authority, and would abuse her power. She had a lot of hot friends though. :jokey:
10) White My ex-wife. No matter the track record and whatever surface hate I hold, she is clean in my memories.

EDIT: What!? I looked at the spoilers, and it looks like I love my sister, and my ex-wife is my soul mate. Fuck blue, I am about to get medieval red on your ass wolfboi! Sides the color part, it was accurate.

Renmiri
05-31-2007, 01:17 AM
Errr... I'm not that wild * blushes *

Amanda is my daughters best friend, not mine, but close enough
Eric is my Brother in Law so he will never forget me cause he never forgets my sister :D
Green is my hubby, whom I'll never forget :love: :love: :love:
Red is not my hubby EEK! Are you trying to get me in trouble here ?!?!?
But my soul mate is my mom, so I guess it is pretty much accurate give or take a few. ;)

Ko Ko
05-31-2007, 02:52 AM
This is what I said before reading the spoilers:

1) Yellow: It's exciting, complimentary and exudes a sense of induviduality.

God, I hope I really am this way.

2) Cats - They are excessive, self-sufficient and beautiful.

I REALLY hope people see me this way.

For number 4, if this is how I deal with break ups, I would never date myself.

MY ANSWER:

I would be so angry, I'd kick the guy in the stomach and knock him down until he begs my forgiveness, which I would not give to him until he explained his crude actions. If there was something terrible associated with the being of the vase, then I would be fairly forgiving and help his cause. If not, I'd elbow his brain until he fell unconscious and throw him into the sea.

loben
05-31-2007, 04:10 AM
lawls, my answer about death specificly mentions me checking to see if I'm dead.

PyroManiak
05-31-2007, 05:50 AM
1)Black: It's paridoxical, misunderstood, and bold.

Aww man, this means I am a hypocrite:(

2)Cats: Their solitary, adventerous, and energetic.

Hehe, cool I look like a cat

3)Maelstrom- Destructive, Wavy, and Fast

-OMFG I CANT WAIT TO HAVE SEX! *gropes nearest person*

4)I feel angry, I'm thinking about killing the guy, I say WTF!!!, and then hopefully kill him. >:

holy jebus, I'm GAY

5)I'd feel lost, I'd think about how to escape and at the same time I'd be sort of cyncical wondering why I even want to escape, and I'd probably say nothing and talk in my head instead.

Yeah Im suicidal...If I was dead I probably would think about why I would even wanna be alive again...

6) Yellow: Edward - Best friend :)
7) Orange: Ana - my sister that I hate WTF..she prolly stalks me
8) Green: Fatboy Luis - hehe he was pretty dam fat is prolly why ill remember him
9) Red: Kurt
10) White: Valentine
-Ok I cheated, twice.... #9 is kurt cobain who I love and...#10 is a secret I can't tell you :cry: