PDA

View Full Version : OW!!!!!

demondude
05-29-2007, 07:17 PM
What is the most painfull thing/worst injury that's ever happened to you

Mine was really bad in the basketball courts there was a huge ladder someone bet me a pound to climb to the top now i really wanted the money so i climbed to the top and just as i started to climb back down someone pushed the ladder over and i landed over the wire netting (which was high) and landed in a thorn bush i came out of it with 5 gashes in my right arm one under my eye and a broken leg and broken left arm .:(

Tell me you're painfull stories

Roto13
05-29-2007, 07:19 PM
If I was in your position my most painful injury would have been pounding my own fist into mush against that guy's face.

demondude
05-29-2007, 07:21 PM
I have a scar under my right eye from it still

Bunny
05-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I've split my head open three or four times. It kinda hurt.

Callisto
05-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I broke my right wrist. I'm not giving details on what I was doing. My wrist hung down in a 'U' shape, quite odd looking, and then at the emergency room they tried to set it by pulling it back into place, at which point I kicked the doctor. Needless to say it caused a bit of commotion around me, but made the pain vanish for a brief second or two.

Zeldy
05-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Hmmm, its between falling over as a child and getting 3 stones in my knee leaving a horrid scar still to this day, or cutting my stomach open climbing over a fence (I slipped), or having this girl's nail deeply slash the side of my face during a game of Netball.

They all hurt :(

Ouch!
05-29-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't tend to get myself seriously injured too often. I've gotten a couple concussions, two of which occured within a single week. The first was a result of a head on collision with a goalie in a soccer game. The second was the result of a head on collision with a pole while running from my friend's twin brother.

Recently (as in, less than 24 hours ago), I was playing saturn ball. It's a full contact sport. Basically you do everything you can to get the ball from the other team and try to score. The only thing that was off limits was tickling. I got an elbow to the face. It hurt like hell for a bit. Then I got up and started playing again.

I didn't realize that I had blood all over my face and hands until someone pointed it out to me. The resulting cut (my friend must have a very sharp elbow) wasn't particularly deep, but it was wide. I had a similar wound on my arm once that turned into a nasty scar because it was too wide to heal properly, so now I've got purple skin glue over my right cheekbone and a black eye to go along with it.

Agrias
05-29-2007, 10:09 PM
I was doing a backflip off a diving board and smacked my face on the end of the diving board before falling in the water with a curved back and passing out. Neck brace for two weeks, two black eyes, broken nose, scratches all along the left side of my face and now a gibbled back that i had to take pills for because of the pain. Two full months of not going outside till i could cover the scars with makeup as well.

Tifa Valentine
05-29-2007, 11:20 PM
When I was three I was sitting on a rocking chair with my knees and my hands gripping the back rest. I went crazy and ended up cracking my head open.

Shattered Dreamer
05-29-2007, 11:33 PM
I broke my sternum(breast bone) in a car crash that sucked had the wind knocked out of me felt like i got punched by a moving car(well the back of one anyway).

My favorite injury happened two summers ago. I riped all my shoulders muscles right off the bone & almost needed surgery after doing front flips from a trampolene to a bouncing castle. I miss judged one of the jumps went too high hit the top of the bouncing castle & from about 10feet up landed on my shoulder. Was fun explaining it to the doctor believe me:p

Dreddz
05-29-2007, 11:45 PM
I tore open a scar after surgery one time which was unbelieveably painful. I felt each stitch being plucked from my skin. Due to how badly I ripped it open, blood literally sprayed all over my wall. What concluded was me screaming in pain while making my way to the garden where my mum was ( of all places ) to tell her to start the car and take me to A&E. Which took about 20 minutes due to traffic and my mum being a pathetic driver. Oh, and then to wait another 10 minutes in A&E due to how awful the health care system is in the UK. Easily the worst experience in all my life.

Listen when they tell you to take it easy. I learned the hard way.

Moon Rabbits
05-29-2007, 11:55 PM
I broke my right wrist. I'm not giving details on what I was doing.

Oh man my mind is in the gutter all the time now.

I've never broken any bones (*knock on wood*) but I always seem to injure my hands. I had a window smash on my left one and had to get six stitches in my thumb/forefinger, I have a scar in between my forefinger and middle finger on my right hand from a cigarette I dropped but managed to catch by the burner between my fingers, I have another scar on my right middle finger from when a dog I was walking started running (because it was startled by a bird house falling down) and a metal part of the leash dug into my finger and I was yanked forward by literally the skin of my finger.

The last one was probably the worst.

Mitch
05-30-2007, 01:53 AM
When I was much younger I split my skull open on concrete. I guess that hurt.

Recently the most painful thing I can think of is getting the door of a walk in fridge slammed into me by the chef I was chasing.

It wasn't too bad but I couldn't use my arm for a while and I still have a scar.

I don't often injure myself.

Freya
05-30-2007, 02:03 AM
We were making my back yard and we had a string line ( a string to keep things straight) I forgot it was there and ran full force only to trip and fall on my face. I had a scratch on my nose and a huge gash on my right ankle.

Rocket Edge
05-30-2007, 02:09 AM
Dreddz & Agrias I feel for you both especially.

I had a golf club driven full force into my forehead. :jess:

I had to get ten stitchs & alot of needles. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't knocked out.

Fonzie
05-30-2007, 02:16 AM
I was on my rusty-bicycle racing with my siblings on a very rocky road, I flip over the bicycle, land on my head, get up and notice the blood dripping down, and then I freaked.

Another time was when I was skating Iied to do a trick, landed on my wrist, broke it, and staring at somebody asking me if it hurts.

Brennan
05-30-2007, 03:09 AM
The most painful thing that happened to me... I don't wanna go into details.

But the second worst thing that happened when I broke my wrist when I was 5. I was at the top of a see-saw and my brother threated to get off the bottom.
I sreamed, jumped off and landed stomach first on my arm.
OW!

P.S. 100th post, Yay!

Jess
05-31-2007, 05:36 PM
The most painful injury to me was when I broke my coccyx, because the pain lasts for months on and off. The worst thing is I've done it twice now.

Another painful time in my life was when I had an operation inside my mouth because I had 2 teeth grown in the roof of my mouth. They cut into the roof of my mouth very deeply so that the teeth could grow down. For two weeks following the operation everytime I ate my mouth would explode with blood and ow and stuff. :(

Christmas
05-31-2007, 06:22 PM
My heart broke into a million pieces of shiny shards and my brain melt into a mush when he left me. :(

demondude
05-31-2007, 06:26 PM
My heart broke into a million pieces of shiny shards and my brain melt into a mush when he left me. :(

Who left you? was is old manus;)

licence
05-31-2007, 06:44 PM
This topic is making me uncomfortable. Some of these sounds extremely painful. I've broken both my arms at different times, that hurt.

demondude
05-31-2007, 06:45 PM
One of the worst things about mine was that i was lying in the bush for ages i lost sight in my eye for a couple of months:(

scrumpleberry
05-31-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm lucky. The worst that happened to me is that I got hit hard in my eye by a dumbell and it bruised horribly. Some of the stuff thats happened to you sounds awful. :(

Dynast-Kid
05-31-2007, 08:03 PM
When I was but a wee lad, my little sister threw a toy stegasaurus at my head. It resulted in a bleeding gash that fountainously spewed blood liek everywhar. I'm old enough to remember the incident, but luckily, I don't remember the tremendous pain.

Another bad injury is when I was playing tag after church. I was chasing my little sister (I was it), when I tripped and scraped a huge chunk of meat from my knee. It hurt horribly.

Goldenboko
05-31-2007, 08:06 PM

Who left you? was is old manus;)

No she was talking about your father.

Old Manus
05-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Cricket ball to crotch. It felt more like a sledgehammer though.

Jessweeee♪
05-31-2007, 08:13 PM
I was eight, and I tried swinging from a rope, but I let go and landed on my face. My lip was swollen and people laughed at me. They hurt my inside :(

Misfit
05-31-2007, 09:16 PM
The only bad thing that ever happened to me was when I fell down the steps and sprained my ankle. xD Had to use crutches for a while and that was it. :p

Griff
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Al I can say is 24 hours, 50+ crotch hits.

Lynx
05-31-2007, 10:23 PM
Al I can say is 24 hours, 50+ crotch hits.
thats horrible

mine umm lets see. 2 parter.

i was playing football in my back yard. got tackled up against the foundation of the house ( my house is risen a bit with the foundation) slamming my shin into the house chipping the bone could see the bone pretty good. kinda gross and all i did for it was put 1 bandaid on it took 2 and a half years to fully heal.

one time skateing i did a trick over a gap and landed weird trying to bail slamming the skateboard into my shin. chipping the bone agian but this time moveing piece of the bone over the old chip. wrapped it up with an ace bandage and was back to skateing the next day.

Jowy
06-01-2007, 11:30 PM
I got attacked by a really pissed off cat on my ninth-birthday. I have three scars on my head, one on my face, and got to ride on the back of an ambulance!

Oh, I also got into a car accident last year and smashed my head against a car windshield. I could have died!