PDA

View Full Version : ...dress... WHAT?

yojimbosoul
05-30-2007, 04:26 AM
Okay its lost me.....
im in chapter 5 and I only have the basic storyline ones? how do you get the other ones? WHERE ARE THEY?

Jessweeee♪
05-30-2007, 04:42 AM
Oh dear....this is what I really didn't like about the game: story completion.

BUY A GUIDE

That's all I can tell you really. If you didn't know there are multiple endings, and you have to get 100% to see the last scene. The normal ending SUCKS EGGS. 99.9% won't cut it, and by the sound of it, you're waaaaaay below that. The best I've been able to do is 96% and I had a guide, following it as closely as I could. I got to chapter five and realized I screwed something up waaaaay back in chapter one, and I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I missed out on the mascot dressphere (which you get by having every location a hotspot in chapter five) and I didn't get the bonus scene at the end. (Though I did get a good ending at least). Most dresspheres are only available by preforming small actions, and screwing something up in chapter one will prevent you from getting a sphere in chapter five. If you're at chapter five, it's too late to get most of them. I would reccomend starting over, or trying to beat it with what you can get and trying your luck with the New Game Plus.

Little Blue
05-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah, definitely go get a guide if you want all the dress sphere. Gamefaq's will do if you don't want to buy one though :p

samboo1
05-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Optional Dresspheres:

Alchemist: Chapters 2,3 and 5. Complete mission Clean Sweep in the Calm Lands. Clasko will give you the sphere.
Berserker: Chapter 3. Complete mission Secure the Agency in Macalania Lake.
Dark Knight: Chapters 2,3 and 5. Ungerground Bevelle, just before reaching Limbo, there are some stairs reaching down to the sphere. You may need to do some work on the platforms to trgger the steps.
Full Throttle: Chapters 1 and 2. Talk to Tromell four times in Macalania Forest (Spring)
Gun Mage: Chapters 1 and 2. Complete mission Shave the Hypello.
Lady Luck: Chapters 3 and 5. Win the Sphere Break tournament.
Mascot: Chapter 5. Achieve Episode complete in all areas.
Samurai: Chapers 3 and 5. In Kilika Temple during the Pest Conrol mission.
Trainer: Chapter 3. From Kimahri. You must of responded with;
"You will have to learn to deal with these things"
"You have to figure this out on your own"
If you didnt pick these, if you have spoken to him three or more times he will still give you the sphere.

Hope that helps. But yes guides are a huge help.