PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious, Charming, Irritating, Chivalrous, Sensitive and Charismatic

Hazzard
05-30-2007, 04:46 PM
So write out the characters who represent those classifications in the title, and they can be any character from the Final Fantasy series.

Hilarious- Zell (VIII)
Charming- Balthier (XII)
Iritive- Rikku (X)
Chivalrous- Galuf (V)
Sensitive- Edward (IV)
Charismatic- Cid (VII)

Slothy
05-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Zell was funny?

Hilarious - Sabin and Gau (they're a comedy team you know)
Charming - Edgar
Iritative - Most of the cast of FFVIII (anyone that wasn't Laguna & Co., and Selphie oddly enough).
Chivalrous - Balthier
Sensitive - Locke
Charismatic - Balthier

Auragaea
05-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Hilarious- Selphie
Charming- Relm
Irritative- Balthier
Chivalrous- Squall
Sensitive- Dagger
Charismatic- Cecil

licence
05-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Hilarious- Steiner (IX)
Charming- Irvine (VIII)
Irrtative- Tidus (X)
Chivalrous- Squall (VIII)
Sensitive- Edward (IV)
Charismatic- Seifer (VIII)

Vivisteiner
06-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Hilarious- Steiner (IX) - the God of comedy
Charming- Balthier (XII)
Irrtative- Rinoa (VIII)
Chivalrous- :confused:
Sensitive- Yuna ?(FFX)
Charismatic- Regent Cid. lol. (FFIX)

PeneloRatsbane
06-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Hilarios - um I gunna go with Vaan (XII) for the "i'm bacsh" business and constantly putting his foot in his mouth.
Charming - Balthier (XII)
Irrtative - Khimari (X), i hated that thing
Chivalrous - I would say balthier but then there is that concept art of him trying to sneakily score some Fran boob, so i think that disqualifies him.
Um so i say Edgar (VI)
Sensitive - Garnet, lost her voice after all the tradegy
Charismatic - Vayne Solidor (XII) a baddy , but not really, plus rabanastre warmed to him

Takara
06-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Hilarious - Quina (IX); has the best lines, ever, saved for Tellah's "YOU SPOONY BARD!" and Cid's "Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and drink your GODDAMN tea!" Or whatever the exact quote is...
Charming - Balthier (XII); He IS the leading man.
Iritating - Rinoa (VIII); Sooo many things I could say... It's not like I haven't ranted about her countless times.
Chivalrous - Basch (XII); Anyone who, despite being labelled a traitor and being hated and distrusted by many, fights alongside his fallen kingdom's princess so she can get back the throne gets my vote.
Sensitive - Edward (IV); a man who's not ashamed to cry, even if it takes a 7 years old to bring him back to his senses.
Charismatic - Edgar (VI); *puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrs*

Dr. Acula
06-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Hilarious - Quina (IX); has the best lines, ever, saved for Tellah's "YOU SPOONY BARD!" and Cid's "Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and drink your GODDAMN tea!" Or whatever the exact quote is...
Charming - Balthier (XII); He IS the leading man.
Chivalrous - Basch (XII); Anyone who, despite being labelled a traitor and being hated and distrusted by many, fights alongside his fallen kingdom's princess so she can get back the throne gets my vote.
Sensitive - Edward (IV); a man who's not ashamed to cry, even if it takes a 7 years old to bring him back to his senses.
Charismatic - Edgar (VI); *puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrs*
I agree with all of those.
Most irritating is Rosa.:mad2: Man I hate her!!!!

Shiny
06-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Hilarious- Barret (I pity a foo)
Charming- Balthier (It might be the accent)
Iritating- Tidus (Whiny voice and always complaining about his dad)
Chivalrous- Cyan (He's a respectable knight)
Sensitive- Tidus (He cries alot)
Charismatic- Zidane (Leading characters usually have alot of positive personality and he has the most in my opinion)

ReloadPsi
06-30-2007, 03:54 AM
Hilarious - Quistis, mainly because it's always so unexpected of her when it happens
Charming - Balthier, because I can't think of anyone else
Irritating - Zell, because he's so damn immature
Chivalrous - Steiner... come on, he's a pretty obvious answer
Sensitive - Vivi, he's extremely sensitive to anything that causes damage, but then so are all of his kind
Charismatic - Irvine, I really like him

Laddy
06-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Hilarious- Quina (IX)
Charming- Irvine (VIII)
Iritive- Cloud(VII)
Chivalrous- RedXIII (VII)
Sensitive- Vivi (IX)
Charismatic- Sabin (VI)