PDA

View Full Version : HAy EoFF I'm DruNK

Peegee
05-31-2007, 01:41 AM
But to avoid being LOCKED I will try for you to typing very good for you today.

What if anything do you booze?

Jowy
05-31-2007, 01:41 AM
Beer, wine, and the occasional mixed drink.

Fonzie
05-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Next time you have an idea for a thread, just let it go. :p

escobert
05-31-2007, 01:43 AM
beer. whatever I decide to get.

licence
05-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Carling Lager,Gordon's Gin, Jack Daniels, Absinthe and other shot drinks. Hey I'm 17 in a few months and pretty much drink anything lol.

Psychotic
05-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Whoa, PG! You're drunk, and on the internet of all things? You're a cool dude!

The answer lies somewhere in this post. See if you can find it...it'll be like a treasure hunt! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/1638780-post549.html)

oddler
05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Nyquil when I don't feel well. :choc2:

licence
05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
You drink Stella Artois? Or at least that's what me and my friends call wife beater. To Psychotic.

Peegee
05-31-2007, 01:47 AM
hey psy

I was with family at home

and now I go tgo bed!

Anaisa
05-31-2007, 01:48 AM
I don't believe in your drunkeness. The way you've made the thread title looks suspicious to me. I think you're faking it.

Psychotic
05-31-2007, 01:50 AM
You drink Stella Artois? Or at least that's what me and my friends call wife beater. To Psychotic.Correct. Dutch piss-water for the win.
hey psy

I was with family at homeImaginary friends don't count as family. :kiss:

licence
05-31-2007, 01:53 AM
Correct. Dutch piss-water for the win.

I agree whole-heartedly.

fire_of_avalon
05-31-2007, 02:18 AM
All things fit for consumption, and some that are not.

Rostum
05-31-2007, 02:21 AM
I usually drink beer on social occasions, and when I'm out for dinner I'll usually have wine (red or white, depending on the meal).

Not a huge fan of spirits, and I don't mind some whiskey, but that gets expensive. And mixed drinks suck.

Leen-Leen
05-31-2007, 02:21 AM
I don't drink. :aimangel:

Formalhaut
05-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Im 12 and I don't drink, and I hope it stays that way :angel:

Lol but im fine with other people drinking, only if they don't over do it. :)

yanis
05-31-2007, 02:40 AM
I don't drink. :aimangel:

...right now I'm drinking cola!:cool:

Evastio
05-31-2007, 02:54 AM
Nothing. I'm not the kind of person that would risk getting drunk.

Agrias
05-31-2007, 03:01 AM
Uzo, Jack Daniels, Whiskey, Wine, Rum, Vodka, Beer. Any other questions?

Bolivar
05-31-2007, 03:22 AM
Okay....

Well to start off easy, my favorite beer would have to be Yuengling, it tastes great for a lager, not even for a lager, it tastes great as a beer, sometimes I'm trying to get drunk and i'll stop because the buzz is just good enough.

I like wine alot - the high it gives you is off the charts if you drink alot of it, and I really prefer Red wine mostly. The cheap jugs of Carlo Rossi are amazing. Last summer me and my friend would hang out almost every night drinking that and talking about life.

As far as hard stuff I like Whiskey alot(JD works fine). I forget what it is, but there's supposed to be some type of grain in it that gives you an added high in addition to the alcohol. Rum's a favorite too. I stick with Bacardi - 151 if i'm going hard, Superior to take it down a notch and Raz if I want something that goes down easy.

And then there's vodka. There's nothing social about it - it's really just a flat out drug. I would love something like Grey Goose, but I can't afford it. Absolut is amazing, and you can never go wrong with smirnoff.

But the truth is, the $12 half-gallon gets the job done. And i've gotten used to it to the point where I can chug it and not chase. Popov, Laird's, Boomerang, Vladimir's, Banker's Club, take your pick. It will get you drunk.

I just hope the floodgates don't open up when I turn 21.:(

Doomie
05-31-2007, 03:43 AM
Because I think beer tastes like a giant monkey butt, I prefer mixed drinks. Vodka's great, and I'm starting to develop a flavour for wine.

theundeadhero
05-31-2007, 05:47 AM
New castle Brown Ale, Bud Light, and Tequila.

Araciel
05-31-2007, 05:56 AM
I don't believe in your drunkeness. The way you've made the thread title looks suspicious to me. I think you're faking it.

curmudgeonly as per usual i see...if only ever so slightly

i like drink.

i like drink beer

i like drink rye and gingerale

Lynx
05-31-2007, 06:07 AM
beer most kinds mostly bud light but i dont mind guinness. no busch no molson and no coronas those are 3 i know i dont like.
and if i drink that malt stuff its onyl bacardi silvers.

as for liquor.

schnapps, goldshlagger,
rum, I prefer captain morgan or bacardi select
tequilla, normally respado 1800
whisky/scotch, JD and johnny walker black label.

i hate vodka and i hate gin.

as for wines i jsut drink zifindale or however you spell it.

PyroManiak
05-31-2007, 06:12 AM
I love cheap white zinfandel. Because I am trashy ;)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I just love wine in general.

:eek: REBEL ALERT!

TEEN DRINKING IS VERY BAD!:mad2: ...I got a fake I.D. thoO:D

Del Murder
05-31-2007, 06:13 AM
I put some red wine in my spaghetti sauce for flavor.

Ko Ko
05-31-2007, 07:09 AM

I'm not a rebel! My parent gave it to me!! :(

Ok well I lied, when I lived in asia I did a lot of things I wasn't supposed to, but I am not a rebel anymore you HEAR ME!?

I also think beer tastes like monkeybutt, especially that "lite" stuff. I wouldn't touch that for that world. And one of my ex-boyfreinds once gave me a taste of something soft and red and slushy and sour-sweet, and I want it again, although I have no idea what it was.

Lynx
05-31-2007, 07:23 AM
And one of my ex-boyfreinds once gave me a taste of something soft and red and slushy and sour-sweet, and I want it again, although I have no idea what it was.

umm a margarita can be all those things i guess.

Ko Ko
05-31-2007, 07:25 AM
I have had plenty of margaritas, but this.... this was something godly.

PyroManiak
05-31-2007, 07:25 AM

Ok well I lied, when I lived in asia I did a lot of things I wasn't supposed to, but I am not a rebel anymore you HEAR ME!?

I also think beer tastes like monkeybutt, especially that "lite" stuff. I wouldn't touch that for that world. And one of my ex-boyfreinds once gave me a taste of something soft and red and slushy and sour-sweet, and I want it again, although I have no idea what it was.

Don't worry, If anyone's a rebel it's me...
Probably a bloody mary, I can make you one :)

PyroManiak
05-31-2007, 07:34 AM
NO NO IT WAS NOT! Do not name off common cocktails! I know the taste of them all!

This was special! This was... like an icee, except it was alcoholic, and had some catchy summer name. It was at some catchy American summer place too, like TGI Fridays.

And you might think I'm an alko myself, but I have never become drunk, so how can I be?

LOL, that reminds me ...I remember I was drunk and on ff chatrooms..the bad part was even though I remember I dont remember...I think I puked blood...

Well I suggest you move on and try new things, shadows can be daunting

Nominus Experse
05-31-2007, 07:45 AM
I drink wine, rum, tequila, vodka, brandy, and mixed drinks. I also drink a very select group of beers.

My absolute favourite is wine, followed closely by rum.

Some of my favourites:

Beer:
Guiness Drought
Kokanee

Wine:
Hogue Late Harvest White Zinfedal
Yellow Tail Shiraz

Rum:
Captain Morgan
Bicardi

Rum MIxed Drinks:
Rum n Coke
White Russian
Burgandy Bishop
Rum Zombie

Vodka:
Absolut
Smirnoff
Grey Goose

Vodka Mixed Drinks:
Kahlua, espresso and Vodka mixed drink I can't recall the name of, but found wondrous (Like the Black Russian with espresso shots and Vodka instead of Rum)
Salty Dog

Wine Mixed Drinks:
Sherry Eggnog
Soul Kiss

Tequila Mixed Drinks:
Cactus Concoction
Bloody Mary

Rum in truffles makes my mouth orgasm wonderfully. As does beer on various grilled dishes; wine in pastas and salads.

aquatius
05-31-2007, 07:45 AM
I don't drink alchohol, or eat much things with alchohol in them.

No.78
05-31-2007, 08:33 AM
I drink "bitch piss". Its the only stuff that tastes any good.

Breine
05-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Mostly beer, wine and various mixed drinks and shots. My favourite mixed drink is probably Piņa Colada... man, I just wish it wasn't that expensive.

demondude
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM
The only drink i've ever had is 1 bottle of stella artois apart from that never (i'm only 15):(

Jess
05-31-2007, 12:47 PM
I drink beer most of the time, mostly Stella Artois and Newcastle Brown Ale.

If I'm out I'll get a Southern comfort and lemonade, an Archers & lemonade and probably some sambuka. :jess:

I can't stand wine.

Old Manus
05-31-2007, 01:17 PM
http://www.majestic.co.uk/272/products/28684.jpg

Thread over.

Zeldy
05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm only 14, so shouldnt drink. BUT Hey, it doesn't mean I don't.

I love Finlandia, Polaris Cider, cheap Vodka, cheap Rum and Lambrini.

licence
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM
The only drink i've ever had is 1 bottle of stella artois apart from that never (i'm only 15)

Drink isn't hard to acquire in the UK at such a young age. I know all about that :p

Denmark
05-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Because I think beer tastes like a giant monkey butt, I prefer mixed drinks. Vodka's great, <s>and I'm starting to develop a flavour for wine.</s>

and i like rum and gin also! not much for whiskey, though i haven't had very much of that.

Bunny
05-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Vodka.

Rocket Edge
05-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Absinthe
Christ, is your liver made of steel?!

I'll drink almost anything, other than Whiskey or Gin.

I have a soft spot for Port, Vodka, Jagermeister, & Lager (preferably Budweiser).

My favourite of all drinks however is Buckfast. :love:

demondude
05-31-2007, 04:09 PM
The only drink i've ever had is 1 bottle of stella artois apart from that never (i'm only 15)

Drink isn't hard to acquire in the UK at such a young age. I know all about that :p

My parents gave it to me earlier:)

Jess
05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
The nicest drink I've ever had was strawberry juice and Vodka, which I drunk when we went on holiday to Tunisia. It was so refreshing! :jess:

However, they don't sell strawberry juice here in England - the closest I've found is a strawberry and banana smoothie in Marks and Spencers. :(

I drink pretty much everything except wine and cider. Other favourites are Vodka (in a mixer, not straight), Baileys and Micky Finn's.

The one thing I physically can't drink is Cider because it makes me so ill, now even the smell makes me gag. xD

Pike
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't drink alcohol, and I'm 23 years old... ._.

I just don't find it appealing? XD Also, alcoholism runs rampant in my family so I personally don't want to risk it even a little x_x *sticks with Mountain Dew*

licence
05-31-2007, 05:10 PM
Christ, is your liver made of steel?!

I believe so. It can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Anaisa
05-31-2007, 05:24 PM

curmudgeonly as per usual i see...if only ever so slightly

i like drink.

i like drink beer

i like drink rye and gingerale
Hypocrisy. As per always.

Formalhaut
06-04-2007, 01:22 AM

I believe you iri.

If you want to know, why don't you just ask that ex?

fire_of_avalon
06-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Uzo, Jack Daniels, Whiskey, Wine, Rum, Vodka, Beer. Any other questions?
Uzo is some crazy stuff. I've only ever had it once, out of a lady shaped bottle, but I'd like to have it again.

But the truth is, the $12 half-gallon gets the job done. And i've gotten used to it to the point where I can chug it and not chase. Popov, Laird's, Boomerang, Vladimir's, Banker's Club, take your pick. It will get you drunk.

I just hope the floodgates don't open up when I turn 21.:(

Ah Vladimir. How I love and hate you, all at once.

This weekend I had two shots of Pancho Villa, two of Patrone, a whisky and coke, and a margarita all in about three or four hours. But I had also eaten a huuuuge meal beforehand, so I didn't get very drunk at all.

Craig
06-04-2007, 01:34 AM
i just drank 4 pints, and im pretty drunk. yes im a light weight, that much is obvious. but do i care? no. ive been wandering the streets and causing havoc with a couple of friends. its 1:30am, i have to be up in 5 hours for work. oh my days

Agrias
06-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Om g i'm drunk to1 i was gonan make m y own thread, bt was liek , no. sO I'M POSTEING HERE@ what do you thinga so far?
Food HUH>

Croyles
06-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Ok well I lied, when I lived in asia I did a lot of things I wasn't supposed to,

Major understatement there :hot: :radred:

but I am not a rebel anymore you HEAR ME!?

?:mog:?

I love beer, but its usually gotta be the good strong stuff! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_beer) Some light beers are okay, but I mostly only drink them when I am already drunk and just want something to nibble on without going K.O. or wasting all my money :D

Shots are good! But I hate mixing...

Wine is meh. Good for cooking and rare occasions.

-N-
06-04-2007, 05:28 PM
I don't drink anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

escobert
06-04-2007, 05:38 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!

edczxcvbnm
06-04-2007, 06:18 PM
I mainly drink Guinness and Long Islands. I drink other stuff but mainly stick to that.

CimminyCricket
06-04-2007, 06:21 PM
http://www.majestic.co.uk/272/products/28684.jpg

Thread over.

No.78
06-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Beer tastes of vile.

Burtsplurt
06-04-2007, 06:51 PM
I don't drink. I stopped when I was 19 after two years of er, well, not much drinking at all. I don't much like not being in control and the taste of beer is approximately the same as the smell that comes from men's toilets. But worse.

Quindiana Jones
06-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Rum! Rum! Rum!

Renmiri
06-04-2007, 09:48 PM
I swear to Drunk I'm not god.

Croyles
06-05-2007, 04:28 PM
This is the best stuff eva!!:
http://www.4ajuhl.dk/ol/olfoto/de-hw-luitpold.jpg

bipper
06-05-2007, 04:39 PM
This is the best stuff eva!!:
http://www.4ajuhl.dk/ol/olfoto/de-hw-luitpold.jpg

Best? That isn't a picture of Guinness! Check your image link boi!