PDA

View Full Version : omfg this is some crazy stuff...

Dark Soul963
06-01-2007, 03:46 AM
I have one of those lamps with built in speakers. I turn it on so I can listen to my MP3. Right b4 I hit play, I hear a muffled male's voice. It was coming from the speakers! The voice gets louder and then I hear a female voice. I realized its CHINESE! What the hell is up with that?!?!?! I'm in AMERICA!!! WHY AM I GETTING CHINESE STATIONS?!?!?!?!?! I am seriously shaking...

Fonzie
06-01-2007, 03:48 AM
It was me. I speak every language.

Jessweeee♪
06-01-2007, 03:52 AM
=o

Dark Soul963
06-01-2007, 03:57 AM
im gonna wake up in the morning with 2 bloody, decaying, chinese people hanging from my ceiling, their blood-shot eyes staring at me, watching every little move i make, making those clicking noises that dying people make when their neck is broken...
or i'll wake up with them lying next to me in my bed, worms crawling through their eyes and nostrils...
can you not tell i am freaked out??

Dynast-Kid
06-01-2007, 03:58 AM
im gonna wake up in the morning with 2 bloody, decaying, chinese people hanging from my ceiling, their blood-shot eyes staring at me, watching every little move i make, making those clicking noises that dying people make when their neck is broken...
or i'll wake up with them lying next to me in my bed, worms crawling through their eyes and nostrils...

You're starting to scare me now...

Dark Soul963
06-01-2007, 04:00 AM

sry...i am scared right now and my imagination is going wild with horrible, disturbing images like those...

PyroManiak
06-01-2007, 04:03 AM
The voice you heard is probably a sign of your eminent death.

Formalhaut
06-01-2007, 04:03 AM
:eek:AH!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Momiji
06-01-2007, 04:04 AM

sry...i am scared right now and my imagination is going wild with horrible, disturbing images like those...

Wow. And I thought I was twisted D:

Fonzie
06-01-2007, 04:11 AM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1189/1174627602114fj5le4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Big D
06-01-2007, 04:12 AM
There's a perfectly harmless explanation for this:
Lots of devices can act as radio receivers sometimes. If you're in the right location, anything from a washing machine to a pair of dentures in a jar can pick up certain radio waves and turn them into sound. Like a really simple crystal radio set.
I'd say your MP3 player is just doing the same - when it's turned on, it's picking up either a local Chinese-language radio station, or maybe an international station being broadcast on short-wave.

Xaven
06-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Silly foreigners playing their talk shows on our radio stations.

>:[

Christmas
06-01-2007, 04:23 AM
What's wrong with Chinese people?

Dynast-Kid
06-01-2007, 04:24 AM
Lots of devices can act as radio receivers sometimes. If you're in the right location, anything from a washing machine to a pair of dentures in a jar can pick up certain radio waves and turn them into sound. Like a really simple crystal radio set.
I'd say your MP3 player is just doing the same - when it's turned on, it's picking up either a local Chinese-language radio station, or maybe an international station being broadcast on short-wave.

Or it could mean he's going to die a slow and very excrutiating death at the hands of zombie-like Chinese people.

escobert
06-01-2007, 04:28 AM
What's wrong with Chinese people?

EVERYTHING!:eek:

Dynast-Kid
06-01-2007, 04:30 AM
Christmas is Chinese, therefore:

China > Everything

Rengori
06-01-2007, 06:17 AM

China > Everything

Wait, Christmas as in the holiday or the awesome Christmas?

escobert
06-01-2007, 06:21 AM
as in the member.

Rengori
06-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Oh, then yeah, China owns.

aquatius
06-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Take it to the shop and say you're hearing chinese people.

Old Manus
06-01-2007, 09:11 AM
The Gods demand sacrifice

Cookie
06-01-2007, 09:14 AM

Hey, they might let you watch them do it, so don't look at it so negatively.

Goldenboko
06-01-2007, 11:56 AM
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1189/1174627602114fj5le4.png (http://imageshack.us)

Sergeant Hartman
06-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Check your basement, you never know.

musicsoccer
06-01-2007, 01:29 PM
lmao you guys are mean the only good response was Big D's. My gf's desktop speakers pick up some Russian station which freaked me out first time i found out. One of my old friends, when we phoned and she used a specific phone, you could hear a tv in the background with a fireplace and sometimes adults talking. (now that i don't know how you can explain, its strange). One of my old phonejacks i used to have let me listen in on my neighbors phone conversations XD scared the crap out of me one night when i was alone.

Anyways i agree with Big D (with personal experience), its just some random radio wave that somehow you can get on your lamp-speakers. Get a chineese translator to see what they're talking about too lol.

Peegee
06-01-2007, 01:32 PM
YOUR LAMP IS POSSESSED BY A DEAD GHOST WHO DIED A TERRIBLE DEATH SO HORRIBLE IT CANNOT ESCAPE THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE UNTIL IT CALMS DOWN

Quick run!

demondude
06-01-2007, 01:41 PM
The lamps trying to kill you!

Bunny
06-01-2007, 01:43 PM
You will need a googolplex of priests preforming simultaneous exorcisms and a box of Thin Mints, the popular girl scout cookie!

bipper
06-01-2007, 03:30 PM
ARE YOU LOVEHURTS!? ARE THEY TALKING ON TALKIES?

Rocket Edge
06-01-2007, 03:39 PM

demondude
06-01-2007, 03:40 PM

Dark Soul963
06-02-2007, 02:06 AM

that is very disturbing for some odd reason...

Or it could mean he's going to die a slow and very excrutiating death at the hands of zombie-like Chinese people.

yeah...im a girl, thank you...

Wow. And I thought I was twisted D:

i can think of worse things... :eep:

One of my friends suggested I hire a priest. And the other said I was gonna die. Thanks buddies... :eep:
I still say this is some Fatal Frame crap..except with Chinese people... :eek:

Formalhaut
06-04-2007, 12:50 AM
I hear dead people...:whaaa:

arcanedude34
06-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Ur all upset cuz u heard Chinese ppl on the radio? Uhhmmm... am I the only one who sees a bit of a problem here?

Ouch!
06-04-2007, 01:52 AM
The world today seems absolutely crackers,
With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high.
There's fools and idiots sitting on the trigger.
It's depressing and it's senseless, and that's why...
I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
There's nine hundred million of them in the world today.
You'd better learn to like them; that's what I say.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They come from a long way overseas,
But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese food.
The waiters never are rude.
Think of the many things they've done to impress.
There's Maoism, Taoism, I Ching, and Chess.

So I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
I like their tiny little trees,
Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin, and yang-ese.

I like Chinese thought,
The wisdom that Confucious taught.
If Darwin is anything to shout about,
The Chinese will survive us all without any doubt.

So, I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees,
Yet they're wise and they're witty, and they're ready to please.

All together.

Wo ai zhongguo ren.
Wo ai zhongguo ren.
Wo ai zhongguo ren.
Ni hao ma; ni hao ma; ni hao ma; zaijien!

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
Their food is guaranteed to please,
A fourteen, a seven, a nine, and lychees.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
I like their tiny little trees,
Their Zen, their ping-pong, their yin, and yang-ese.

I like Chinese.
I like Chinese.
They only come up to your knees...

Lynx
06-04-2007, 02:09 AM
throw holy water on the speakers if the speakers spark and smoke comes from them then you just hurt the demon inside them... wait.

scratch that.

throw salt on them if theres the same effect then you hurt the demon speakers.

or test it lay a fortune cookie on it all night. if you wake up and the fortune is out of the cookie there haunted. then proceed with salt.

Goldenboko
06-04-2007, 02:11 AM

demondude do you even know why he said that?

Dark Soul963
06-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Ur all upset cuz u heard Chinese ppl on the radio? Uhhmmm... am I the only one who sees a bit of a problem here?

yes. i know. i have serious problems. -_-;

throw holy water on the speakers if the speakers spark and smoke comes from them then you just hurt the demon inside them... wait.

scratch that.

throw salt on them if theres the same effect then you hurt the demon speakers.

or test it lay a fortune cookie on it all night. if you wake up and the fortune is out of the cookie there haunted. then proceed with salt.

i dont want to go near them...
A Chinese flute started playing on them & I ran out of my room, screaming "THE CHINESE COUPLE IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!" Yepp... My parents stared at me like I was insane...
[BTW, I have nothing against the Chinese. This is just freaking me out. Big time.]

~*~Celes~*~
06-04-2007, 03:23 AM
Chinese people rock <3

Dark Soul963
06-04-2007, 03:41 AM
Chinese people rock <3

yesh...but now i am slowly becoming afraid of them. how sad...

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 06:35 AM

China > Everything

as in the member.

i'm chinese and i gotta tell ya we like to go into lamp speakers and put little transmitters to convey a radio waves from our mics in our van, thats outside into the house and freak out little kids with chinese . lol good times lol

Big D
06-04-2007, 08:42 AM
This is just freaking me out. Big time.I've already explained it, you even quoted the post where I gave the reason for what's been happening. It's nothing to worry about, just a curious but completely natural phenomenon that happens now and then. I'm not sure what you could do to stop it happening, except maybe to move your MP3 player to a different part of the room and see if the interference signal is weaker there.

bipper
06-04-2007, 04:20 PM

You never need to know why I posted something. It was quoted because what I said was golden, as it always is. He may not know the reference, but he knows that it is a nugget of wisdom and humorlarity, therefore, by quoting it - he is undoubtedly 1337. Our neighbor's fire number is actually 1337, which really pisses me off, cause we are 1345 which aint even close to leet. Well, our house is not leet, the inhabitants are. We have goldfish.

Dynast-Kid
06-04-2007, 04:37 PM

You never need to know why I posted something. It was quoted because what I said was golden, as it always is. He may not know the reference, but he knows that it is a nugget of wisdom and humorlarity, therefore, by quoting it - he is undoubtedly 1337. Our neighbor's fire number is actually 1337, which really pisses me off, cause we are 1345 which aint even close to leet. Well, our house is not leet, the inhabitants are. We have goldfish.

Haha! Just got the reference...bipper, you are very leet!

Odaisé Gaelach
06-04-2007, 04:42 PM
It's the Truman Show, all over again...

Formalhaut
06-04-2007, 06:22 PM

China > Everything

as in the member.

i'm chinese and i gotta tell ya we like to go into lamp speakers and put little transmitters to convey a radio waves from our mics in our van, thats outside into the house and freak out little kids with chinese . lol good times lol

Omg really? Can I join? I love watching them scream! AHHH!!

Dark Soul963
06-05-2007, 01:53 AM
This is just freaking me out. Big time.I've already explained it, you even quoted the post where I gave the reason for what's been happening. It's nothing to worry about, just a curious but completely natural phenomenon that happens now and then. I'm not sure what you could do to stop it happening, except maybe to move your MP3 player to a different part of the room and see if the interference signal is weaker there.

OK, well, I got it to stop. Now I want the voices back. Sad, yes. I am bored. I also want them to come back so I can prove to my parents that I'm NOT insane [shut up:eep: ] and that there WERE Chinese people talking on my speakers.

arcanedude34
06-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I like pie.