PDA

View Full Version : Is Yuna about to fall in love with Tidus, or something?

Peter_20
06-01-2007, 03:01 PM
I've been playing this game for about ten hours now, and Yuna is suddenly acting really weird around Tidus.
She wants him to "be with her", and whenever someone wants an explanation she just goes "um...", and whenever she and Tidus are chatting, she acts in a shy and strange way.

So, is she falling in love with Tidus? :D

Mirage
06-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Maybe you should just keep playing and find out for yourself.

BG-57
06-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Yes.

You can toy with the affections of the three female characters in the party, similar to the affection ratings in FFVII, but it has no real impact on the storyline.

CimminyCricket
06-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Wow, you're just now playing this game? :c\

Renmiri
06-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Duplicate thread dude.

And you got your answer already

demondude
06-01-2007, 04:57 PM
No they have a fight and yuna marries lulu and tidus marries kimarhi

Vivisteiner
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

or,

I could tell you, but wouldn't you rather see for yourself?

Dynast-Kid
06-01-2007, 11:28 PM
No they have a fight and yuna marries lulu and tidus marries kimarhi

HAWT.

f f freak
06-01-2007, 11:29 PM
She might be but Tidus is blind to her affection because he is too busy staring at Lulu's boobies. Later on Tidus bends down to pick up a potion and Kimahri pounces on him and proceeds to @$$ rape him. Tidus then gives birth to a mutant Ronso/Human/Guado(Seymour got some action to) baby thing.

In other words just play it yourself.

Old Manus
06-02-2007, 12:23 AM
She might be but Tidus is blind to her affection because he is too busy staring at Lulu's boobies. Later on Tidus bends down to pick up a potion and Kimahri pounces on him and proceeds to @$$ rape him. Tidus then gives birth to a mutant Ronso/Human/Guado(Seymour got some action to) baby thing.

In other words just play it yourself.I fapped a lot during that scene.

f f freak
06-02-2007, 12:38 AM
AAAH!!! It's OLD MANUS and it quoted me. I need to commit suicide. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Lawr
06-02-2007, 12:45 AM

In other words just play it yourself.I fapped a lot during that scene.

Please...my nosebleed problem.