PDA

View Full Version : i can't read korean.

Jowy
06-02-2007, 02:58 AM
http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/Event/theDream/event01.asp

If we all work together to figure out how to register, we can get on the open beta. Let's go, team!

Psychotic
06-02-2007, 03:03 AM
Login member joining child D/password company introduction user stipulation personal information which searches and the young people umbrella policy FAQ document knock-down road For the joining yes or no confirmation and a personal information protection of the member it confirms a loss of eyesight. Residence registration number loss of eyesight confirmation name residence registration number - 2001 January 26th opening a court it follows in the residence registration law which is promulgated and the residence registration generator, it uses the case which will embezzle the residence registration number of the different person in penal servitude below 3 years and and or penalty below 10000000 won a quality possibility, it is placed there is. The residence registration number which it collects with lower part is used in only same objective. Duplication joining confirmation use control trade name life of the customer analysis event premium provision hour salvation of the word public imposts for person oneself identification marketing which it follows in the age confirmation service use which is possible and the public information back: (Week) him rain mote representative director: Type one consul dealers concerned registration number: 201-81-56197 communication sale Ub hardship numbers: My area south of the Han river -3624 business owner address: Seoul Kangnam Ku Yok Sam Dong 825-2 mauls li chu tower 14F FAX: 02-2019-6696E-MAIL: webmaster@gravity.co.krCopyright 2007 Gravity Co. and Ltd. All Right Reserved.

I think this means I'm in!

Jowy
06-02-2007, 03:11 AM
No dice. Tried all of the permutations with login/name/password and still got some crazy popup in moonspeak. D:

Maxico
06-02-2007, 12:08 PM
You need a Korean Social Security Number to sign up and I doubt any amount of moonlanguage translation is going to magically make you a Korean Citizen.

demondude
06-02-2007, 12:10 PM
We need some hackers

Meat Puppet
06-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Or Koreans
(Who can speak English and Korean, of course.)

Spammerman
06-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Login member joining child D/password company introduction user stipulation personal information which searches and the young people umbrella policy FAQ document knock-down road For the joining yes or no confirmation and a personal information protection of the member it confirms a loss of eyesight. Residence registration number loss of eyesight confirmation name residence registration number - 2001 January 26th opening a court it follows in the residence registration law which is promulgated and the residence registration generator, it uses the case which will embezzle the residence registration number of the different person in penal servitude below 3 years and and or penalty below 10000000 won a quality possibility, it is placed there is. The residence registration number which it collects with lower part is used in only same objective. Duplication joining confirmation use control trade name life of the customer analysis event premium provision hour salvation of the word public imposts for person oneself identification marketing which it follows in the age confirmation service use which is possible and the public information back: (Week) him rain mote representative director: Type one consul dealers concerned registration number: 201-81-56197 communication sale Ub hardship numbers: My area south of the Han river -3624 business owner address: Seoul Kangnam Ku Yok Sam Dong 825-2 mauls li chu tower 14F FAX: 02-2019-6696E-MAIL: webmaster@gravity.co.krCopyright 2007 Gravity Co. and Ltd. All Right Reserved.

I think this means I'm in!

I thought that was real:(