PDA

View Full Version : Bleep.

Jessweeee♪
06-02-2007, 05:12 AM
Something in my room keeps bleeping. First I thought it was mIRC, then I turned off the sounds and I STILL heard it. After that I could have SWORN it was coming from inside my computer, but I shut it down and moved to the other one and I STILL hear it. I've searched around the room, but I just can't seem to locate the source!

It's driving me crazy!

Topic: Describe a similar situation.

Christmas
06-02-2007, 05:13 AM
I hear strange moaning coming from somewhere at night but I never know where that came from. :(

PyroManiak
06-02-2007, 05:13 AM
It's ME.

I hear myself talking in my head constantly

kikimm
06-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Oh god. This one time I was trying to get to sleep, I started hearing music from the Lord of the Rings. It sounded fairly close, so I figured it must have been my neighbor watching the movie. Except I would fall asleep, wake up sometime a lot later, and the music was still going. I was like what the fuck is going on? Is he watching certain scenes over and over? But then when it was time to get up in the morning, I walked over to my window, and it was my cd player that I had left on all night, with one of the soundtracks in it. Man I felt so stupid. It was years ago and my mom still makes fun of me for it!

Anaisa
06-02-2007, 05:19 AM
I had the same problem in a house when I moved in. I kept hearing this annoying beep every few seconds. It was the next door neighbours alarm. Luckily it stopped after a few weeks. I could have gone round there an ripped it off the wall anyway though, because he was a weird guy. Once I caught him climbing on my roof looking through the window at me cooking. :O_O: An another time me an my brother were doing impressions of people an laughing, when he came next to the wall, an growled!

Jessweeee♪
06-02-2007, 05:25 AM
o.O
That's creepy
I found the noise btw, my phone was dying DX

It reminds me of a similar situation.

When I got my first gameboy, the first game I got was Pokemon Blue. At night, I'd swear I'd heard the little BLING noise it makes when you turn it on, and sometimes I'd hear battle music. I KNOW it wasn't on, because you have to walk around to get into a battle, and the gameboy was on my dresser. I know I wasn't crazy, because my little brother came in once and said, "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TA PLAY THAT WITHOUT ASKING MOMMY!" I'm still a little creeped out by it.

Ramza Beoulve
06-02-2007, 05:35 AM
Well, one night I was playing Castlevania LoI from the beginning, and after an hour of playing I turned of the TV to sleep, but I swear I could hear the game music every time I wake up in the night to check out from where it was coming. In the morning, I found that my PlayStation was still turned on and that there were five of the bosses already defeated, when I had only defeated one! my dad keeps saying that I played all night, just stopping sometimes (he worked all the night with my brother). Since then I take the game out of the playstation, but actually I dream some of the soundtracks of them, and actually I have found my PlayStation turned on sometimes with the game I have been dreaming. And I kept my room closed with key, so anyone could have entered my room o.O

Anaisa
06-02-2007, 05:41 AM
I've fallen asleep with the TV on, lights on, etc. An when I've woken up, there all turned off. The same thing happened to my brother a few weeks ago. He fell asleep infront of the computer, an when he woke up, it'd been switched off. He asked our dad if he'd turned it off, an he said no. An there the only two people living in there.

Yuffie514
06-02-2007, 05:48 AM
i've been disturbed at night by either grasshoppers or crickets, which i thought just came from outside. i killed the perpetrators and then went to a peaceful slumber.

Xaven
06-02-2007, 06:28 AM
My little brother once left his phone in his pants pocket. After that day, he put his pants into his laundry-hamper-thing and forgot about it. He wasn't there over the weekend or something, but he got a message or a phone call while he was gone. So, the reminder beeped and beeped and beeped for a few days. I couldn't figure out what it was, it was insanely loud, and came every 2 minutes. Sleeping was hard. :[

I lawl at all of your situations.

demondude
06-02-2007, 09:21 AM
I went to bed and i heard a really quite noise i think it was everybody dance now and when i woke up something else was playing so i searched around but the noise went i got back into bed and it came back

Apparently i left my ipod next to me with the earphones on my pillow:(

scrumpleberry
06-02-2007, 10:26 AM
I used to always forget to turn my speakers off and the faint buzzing noise really bugged me, and I could never remember that it was my speakers.

Tallulah
06-02-2007, 10:46 AM
I found the noise btw, my phone was dying...

I thought it might be... :rolleyes2 Always happens to me. But now my phone beeps once, then dies. X_X

I'm forever falling asleep with my computer on (I watch Family Guy over the Internet because my TV is broken) and I wake up and I hear it's still on, but my monitor is on standby. I ought to set up my computer to go on automatic shutdown overnight, for the sole reason it is annoying having to get out of bed at any time between 1am and 4am to shut the thing down!