PDA

View Full Version : Sphere grid

demondude
06-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Which sphere grid do you use normal one of the expert one.

Plus which one is better

samboo1
06-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Ive used the beginners SG on the 2 times ive started the game. But only when i got to the end did I realise that some abilities (Ultima, Auto-life) aren't on the beginners SG...then i regretted using it. But the Expert grid looks too drawn out for me to use. Im not very good at making wise choices on the grids really, so i dont think id use expert.

Little Blue
06-02-2007, 02:36 PM
^^ They are on the beginners grid, just not easy to get too (a bucket load of lvl 4 key sphere are needed each).

I like the beginners for the structured nature of it, but the expert grid is good for freedom to do anything. I don't really have a favourite.

Tavrobel
06-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Expert is more suited toward the "during the game" style of play, where you can do anything with any character. However, in terms of gaming for the long run, the regular Sphere Grid has more spaces, and therefore, higher stats.

Ultima and Auto-Life are on the regular Sphere Grid, as Little Blue said. Ultima is behind 3 level 4 Locks in Kimahri's section, while Auto-Life requires a backtrack into Yuna's section.

samboo1
06-02-2007, 03:10 PM
^^ They are on the beginners grid, just not easy to get too (a bucket load of lvl 4 key sphere are needed each).

I like the beginners for the structured nature of it, but the expert grid is good for freedom to do anything. I don't really have a favourite.

They are???
I looked but never found them :eep: I could of really used them

Oh well now I know lol.

Firo Volondé
06-02-2007, 03:18 PM
I prefer the Beginner Sphere Grid, because every time I use Expert my characters all end up nearly identical well before I finish the story.

Vivisteiner
06-02-2007, 03:33 PM
If you want to get your characters maxed out stats, then the Beginner grid is the way to go.

jammi567
06-02-2007, 06:38 PM
i've picked beginners, because i haven't used the expert grid yet.

PyroManiak
06-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I think you can specialize people alot more with the expert grid;)

Jessweeee♪
06-02-2007, 06:56 PM
The US version just has beginner :cry:

We don't have Dark Aeons, either :cry:

PyroManiak
06-02-2007, 07:37 PM
The US version just has beginner :cry:

We don't have Dark Aeons, either :cry:

Well you get to fight Dark Aeons in ffx-2 anyways I believve:p

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-02-2007, 07:54 PM
i think beginners is better. it helps the characters stay to their "roles" more easily and there are more nodes so it is easier to max ur stats

Tavrobel
06-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Well you get to fight Dark Aeons in ffx-2 anyways I believve:p

They aren't quite the same, since the Dark Aeons are much easier, and FFX-2 has this little problem that I like to call "it sucks, please stop recognizing this game as being a legitimate game."

Jessweeee♪
06-03-2007, 08:20 PM
They aren't quite the same, since the Dark Aeons are much easier, and FFX-2 has this little problem that I like to call "it sucks, please stop recognizing this game as being a legitimate game."

:cry: