PDA

View Full Version : Vandal Hearts

I Don't Need A Name
06-02-2007, 02:30 PM
So how many of you guys were honored to play this game? i borrowed a very scratched version off my mate 3 times :D i had to tip my PS1 upside down a few times to get it to work at times, but it was worth it. this game was just so epic!! (im trying to get a copy atm, but they are all £25 on Amazon)

Madame Adequate
06-02-2007, 02:36 PM
This game is easily worth £25 my friend.

Vandal Hearts is a classic game indeed. The second one is even better, but I do love a lot about the first as well.

Funny, I've never actually finished it... I should get on that, eh? :p

Hazzard
06-02-2007, 02:39 PM
I just read some of the summary of the game from Wikipedia, and it sounds interesting, so can you guys tell me the features which are spectacular in it.

demondude
06-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Is it worth 30$ cus if it is then i can get it

Larahl
06-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Have you heard that a new a Vandal Hearts game coming out for the DS?

Yay for the DS! (http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/vandalhearts/index.html?q=vandal%20hearts&tag=result;title;0)

Although it is not yet known if it's a port or a sequel...

I Don't Need A Name
06-02-2007, 04:19 PM
This game is easily worth £25 my friend.

Vandal Hearts is a classic game indeed. The second one is even better, but I do love a lot about the first as well.

Funny, I've never actually finished it... I should get on that, eh? :p

ive heard number 2 sucks. and yes you should. also, i dont have £25 to buy it with :(

I just read some of the summary of the game from Wikipedia, and it sounds interesting, so can you guys tell me the features which are spectacular in it.

well, it was one of the first PS1 games i think. also, it is great and somewhat challenging gameplay with secret stuff etc. and its just ace to play :D

Shauna
06-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Amazing game. I do prefer the first game over the second - but the second has a lot more stuff to it.
And you can visit previously completed battle places, which is a great improvement to the first when you only get one chance at each place. Although, it is easy enough to complete the first, even though you only get one chance to play each level.

I Don't Need A Name
06-02-2007, 04:58 PM
i aint never played the second one :( i got told it sucked, and when i could buy it my parents wouldnt let me (back in the day when they stopped me buying things :D )

Griff
06-02-2007, 08:47 PM
I've only played the second, and I love it. Hell, I traded my copy of FF8 for it. (I then bought another copy of FF8 for $10 Canadian.)