PDA

View Full Version : Which Job Class rulez?

hanawa
06-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Personally I'm comfortable with Monk...
You can kick arses with bare hands much much more than you did with swords
Can heal abnormal status effects & restore your own HP / MP without the aid of Chemists
Have short & long-range attacks (Earth Slash rawk! :love: )
Possess fair move & jump range
and the list goes on & on & on... ;)

Suiko Jin
06-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Not to mention that with a monk you can revive fallen members!

Which is why my choice is the Monk also. Just the best all around character to have if you had to just choose one I think. Monk power!

Lawr
06-03-2007, 02:05 AM
I like the Lancer just because.

BG-57
06-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Calculators have horrible stats a class, but Math Skills makes the ultimate secondary skill. Properly used, you can trash enemies on the opposite side of the battlefield without taking a step. Plus no Charge Time, no MP costs, and a choice of four different magics.

Lynx
06-04-2007, 06:18 AM
thiefs and lancers are my favorites.

but i must say squires are very useful. can use rather good weapons raise your stats incredibly and besides who doesnt love the ability to peg someone with a stone.

MogThief
06-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I would have to say Monks and Lancers rule. Monks have abilties for every single situation and they are cheap to keep, unlike Samurais. Monks can do so much damage with their fists if you raise their bravery level. Lancers are awesome because they can take out a target eight panels away. I use them to take out a behemoth, dragon, or hyudra at a distance. That's what makes Lancers so deadly.

Bolivar
06-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Ninjas are always crazy, i would use them in battle to go to the other side of the map, kill one of the enemies before they begin moving with two swords, stay there for a turn and counter and kill the other enemies who try to come after him/her, then move back to the other side where my troops are, and I've already taken out half their group while both sides are relatively far apart.

thiefs and lancers are my favorites.

but i must say squires are very useful. can use rather good weapons raise your stats incredibly and besides who doesnt love the ability to peg someone with a stone.

knocking someone off a roof to fall to their death with a stone is always fun.

Edit by Psychotic: Hey Bolivar, please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead. Thanks!

Maddness66
06-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Alone w/ endgame equip: Samurai's pwn big and bad. Lotsa HP, lotsa DMG, lotsa Def, great ranged attacks and support skills. Make it a female for even better ranged attacks.

Alone w/o endgame equip: Monk or Lancer for all reasons mentioned above.

As part of a team: Mime, no question, no arguement, they are the ultimate teammate.