PDA

View Full Version : level 3/4 Key Spheres...

undnce
06-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok, I got the airship about 4 hours ago, I've been training in the calm lands and recently in the omega dungeon... are those good places to train up for sin?

Also, I am out of level 3 key spheres and have only 1 level 4 key sphere left... where can I get these without paying 900K to bribe? is there a place with monsters that drop them?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-02-2007, 07:52 PM
for lv3 key spheres. fight the defenders in zanarkand dome. their rare item drop is lv3 key spheres.

for lv4 key spheres u will have to bribe. bribe the chimera brains in the calm lands 245,000 gil for up to 4 key spheres from each one. with 2 in each battle that makes a possible 8 per battle. chimera brains are commonly found behind the travel agency in calm lands

undnce
06-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Thank you, but where is a good place to train up for sin?

Tavrobel
06-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Where you are is where you should be training for Sin (even if that is necessary).

Don't worry about the level 4 spheres just yet. Once everyone finishes off their section, it should be enough simply to go beat the game. If you need more experience, then go back to the Calms lands and buy some Capture Weapons. Go through the game once more from start to finish, capturing all the monsters that you can, and by then, you should have amounted enough AP to level up to where you can defeat the final boss.

However, if you have a penchant for pain, stay in the Omega Ruins, or run through Sin, get to the Save Point before the first boss fight, and level up around there. It should be slightly easier with a free heal, even more so than the Omega Ruins, since in the Ruins, there is no guarantee that you will survive through 1 fights. In Sin, the enemies are easier, and you should last 2 fights without dying.

If you want to do things the cheap way, mix yourself some Quartets of 9 or Trio of 9999. The ingredients are simple enough to obtain. Alternatively, you can get yourself the Yojimbo or Anima Aeons.

Or you know, you could try not being a wimp about RPGs, and kill the final boss anyway. There's a few tricks to defeating the next few bosses with relative ease that does not involve rigged-ness.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-02-2007, 11:03 PM
triple AP weapons are always good, u can get them by killing one-eye in the monster arena specie creations. if u can survive for the Don tonberry trick then do that, otherwise take ur Triple AP weapons to valley of the cactuars.

if u dont want to go to that much trouble, train inside zanarkand until it becomes too easy, then inside sin then omega ruins.

Tavrobel
06-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Additionally, Triple AP weapons drop from a large number of Ruins monsters and Arena Creations. You usually have to make the Triple AP/Triple Overdrive/Overdrive-->AP weapons yourself.

Shiny
06-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Drop/Steal Level 3 sphere:
Defender Z - Found in Omega Ruins and Zanarkand Dome (You get two for an overkill)
Demonolith - Omega Ruins
Machea - Omega Ruins
Ultima Weapon - Omega Ruins

Drop/Steal Level 4 sphere:
Omega Weapon - Omega Ruins
Ultima Buster - Calm Land Monster Arena
Nemesis - Found in Calm Lands after completing the monster arena side quest
(I don't recommend fighting him just yet. Just steal from him and then escape. Repeat as often as necessary, but realize that you need 25000 each time you do so.)

There is, also a few level 4 sphere treasure chests located within Omega Ruins.

undnce
06-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Where can I find friend spheres?

Shiny
06-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Friend Spheres are dropped by various Monster Arena enemies Vorban (x2). You, can also steal it from Neslug (x3). The easiest will probably be Master Coeurl who is located in the Omega Ruins.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-03-2007, 10:00 AM
u can get triple AP/triple overdrive/overdrive->AP weapon from ultima buster in the monster arena original creations. however if ur still talking about gettin 3 n 4 spheresd its unlikely that u can beat it

undnce
06-03-2007, 07:47 PM
"Friend Spheres are dropped by various Monster Arena enemies Vorban (x2). You, can also steal it from Neslug (x3)."

Are those area conquest fiends? and if they are, which maps are they from?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"u can get triple AP/triple overdrive/overdrive->AP weapon from ultima buster in the monster arena original creations."

How do I get ultima buster?

Shiny
06-03-2007, 08:50 PM
To get Vorban you must capture all the monsters in Omega Ruins. You can find him in the arena conquest section after you've captured all the monsters. Use armor break and hasteaga to defeat him more quickly. He only has about 600,000 HP, so if you leveled up enough he'll drop the friend spheres in no time. Neslug is in the original monster conquest. To get him capture 1 of every monster in every area. I think this includes inside sin.

undnce
06-03-2007, 08:58 PM
"triple AP weapons are always good, u can get them by killing one-eye in the monster arena specie creations."

How do I get the monster?

Formalhaut
06-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Or just use the magus Sisters and whoop their Area Creation ass!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-16-2007, 06:29 PM
to get one-eye capture 4 of each of the monsters across spira that look like flying bats only with one eye (u know what i mean) this also means from omega dungeon as well so good luck with that.

for ultima buster u need top catch 5 of EVERY fiend. have fun!