PDA

View Full Version : Most Hated

DarkMateria
06-02-2007, 08:50 PM
In the ff main series (1-12 excluding 11) what is your most hated game, character, boss, part of the game,etc.

Griff
06-02-2007, 08:57 PM
FF7
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Cloud's Kalm Flashback.

demondude
06-02-2007, 08:58 PM
ff7
cloud
sephiroth
the whole damn thing (ff7)

PuPu
06-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Almost everything about FF7 except for Sephiroth and a few other things.

Next is X-2. At least it had some kind of a good battle system.

Larahl
06-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Final Fantasy II,
but I only hate it because of the annoying system of it.
Everything else is fine.

jammi567
06-02-2007, 10:51 PM
VII, Sephiroth + Cloud + Aeries, ummmm...., the story

Hazzard
06-02-2007, 11:25 PM
First off, all of you seem to hate two of my favorite games in the series!!! What's up with that...

Second of all:

FF4 gets boring after a while, and quite dull.
I hate how most of them always live when they supposedly died.
When Golbez is revealed to be Cecil's brother- So cliche and stereotypical..

Red Phire
06-02-2007, 11:38 PM
X and X-2, Everything but the sphere grid in X and the battle system in X-2 were truly horrible imo.

Meat Puppet
06-03-2007, 02:19 AM
So hard to choose!

FFI–FFVI, FFVIII–FFXII
Tellah
Sephiroth
When Squall dies but not really.

Takara
06-03-2007, 03:01 AM
FFVIII
Rinoa
Ultimecia
From the point the gang of FFVIII went all "OMG WE LIVED IN TEH SAME ORFANAGE LOL" until the end of the game. (Yes, I am aware the correct spelling is 'orphanage'. That was my emphasis on how stupid the "plot" of FFVIII was.)

silentenigma
06-03-2007, 03:51 AM
FFVIII
Rinoa
Ultimecia
From the point the gang of FFVIII went all "OMG WE LIVED IN TEH SAME ORFANAGE LOL" until the end of the game. (Yes, I am aware the correct spelling is 'orphanage'. That was my emphasis on how stupid the "plot" of FFVIII was.)

Zora
06-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Final Fantasy XII IMO is the most hated game... Well Final Fantasy VII has more haters, but proportionally (lovers:haters), FFXII wins be a longshot.

Squall. Gets too chewed out for being "under-developed," but seriously, he is actually pretty well developed. I really don't see how they could improve it...

Ultimacia is the most hated boss. Like FFVII, there are more haters of Sephiroth, but proportionally Ultimacia wins by a longshot

Aeris's Death. Those that loved FFVII hated to see Aeris die, others didn't like how the lovers of FFVII (well, and Aeris naturally) overreacted, and hated it too. Seriously. No one likes this scene. Except maybe Aeris-haters (but they probably hate Aeris-lovers overraction too, therefore have mixed feelings about this scene)

Takara
06-03-2007, 06:31 AM
Squall? Under-developped? He's the only character besides Rinoa who got development in the whole game.

You want under-developped? Look at the rest of the cast of FFVIII.

Zora
06-03-2007, 06:35 AM
Squall? Under-developped? He's the only character besides Rinoa who got development in the whole game.

You want under-developped? Look at the rest of the cast of FFVIII.

I am just stating what other people have stated. Yes the rest of the cast has pretty poor development, but that applies to every FF game pretty much...

Finola
06-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Most hated game.. VIII and X-2 are struggling in my mind right now. Nah, cant decide.. both of them are on my list.

Hated character.. though i think there are many of them right now i cant remember anyone.

I don't like Ozma cuz i haven't beaten that thing.. But some final boss.. IX's final boss is so easy, but i don't care about that.

Nah, i dont know a thing now..

Little Blue
06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
VIII
Zell
No mandatory bosses stick out, but I'm pretty hateful of the optional Dark Aeons in X, and Cuchulainn in XII since they succeed in killing me...
Everything but the opening FMV in VIII.

Tallulah
06-04-2007, 11:58 AM
Most Hated Game: Final Fantasy XII, but X-2 comes a close second
Most Hated Character: Tidus; whiny son-of-a-bitch! Disappear already! :mad2:
Most Hated Boss: Any form of Jenova, excluding the first one, as I can kill that one quick-smart.
Most Hated Scene: Tidus and Yuna's 'laughing' scene. Painful... :eep:

Snap Jumper
06-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Game: 8; the Junction system is too different from the others.
Character: Storyline: Rosa; In battle: Gau
Boss: Dark Cloud; doing a dungeon for and hour and a half only to get owned and have to start it over? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Scene: The Kalm Flashback; not only is it long, but a player is forced to sit through it.

Bolivar
06-05-2007, 01:49 AM
game: i don't hate any of them, but as far as least favorite, IX was a little dissapointing last time i played through it.

character: never liked Gau

boss: cloud of darkness

part of the game: i hate accidentally selecting tutorials, cause then you have to sit through them. as far as a game scenario, probably the whole "I'm Captain Basch!" thing because i didn't know who to go to the first time and people at my house at the time were wondering what kind of weird game i was playing

Ramza Beoulve
06-05-2007, 05:15 AM
ff7
cloud
sephiroth
the whole damn thing (ff7) Dot

Goldenboko
06-05-2007, 11:54 AM
part of the game: i hate accidentally selecting tutorials, cause then you have to sit through them. as far as a game scenario, probably the whole "I'm Captain Basch!" thing because i didn't know who to go to the first time and people at my house at the time were wondering what kind of weird game i was playing

:mad2: BASCH LIVES:mad2:

crazybayman
06-05-2007, 01:57 PM
X-2
Quina
Seymour (annoying fairy. Though it was fun to beat the crap outta him)
The opening of X-2 when Yuna was singing that pop bull$h!t at the concert, I thought I was going to puke.

Firo Volondé
06-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Vincent
Dark Yojimbo (drop some damn armor for Tidus already, please?)
Vincent
VIII's battle system
Vincent
The stories of every game past X (particularly X-2, XII, and TA)
Vincent
Cloud
Vincent
Rosa

Oh, and I really hate Vincent Valentine as well.

Scream1008
06-07-2007, 05:57 AM
FFII
Gau
That Bitch Adel (FFVIII)
The first half of FFVIII's disc 2 was incredibly boring (thankfully it got much better).

Avarice-ness
06-07-2007, 06:11 AM
FF7
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Cloud's Kalm Flashback.

ff7
cloud
sephiroth
the whole damn thing (ff7)

VII, Sephiroth + Cloud + Aeries, ummmm...., the story

:razz:

Hambone
06-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Most Hated Game: Final Fantasy XII, but X-2 comes a close second
Most Hated Character: Tidus; whiny son-of-a-bitch! Disappear already! :mad2:
Most Hated Boss: Any form of Jenova, excluding the first one, as I can kill that one quick-smart.

Tidus has a right to be a whiny s.o.b. How would you like not to be real and have your father constantly mock you? Hmm?

Now...

FFIII: The plot is really just...boring
Character: Ashe. Now she is a B-I-T-C-H.
Boss: *Pulls out strategy guides* ...Yunalesca *shudders
Scene: "The Spring"-FFX

Dr. Acula
06-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Most Hated Game: FF2. I don't REALLY hate it, it was just hella boring and the leveling-up section made me want to pull out my hair.
Most Hated Character: Ugh. ROSA. I don't want to say my other most hated character, as Auron-lovers will hate me. Oh crap...
Most Hated Boss: SEYMOUR!!!!:mad2: :mad2: