PDA

View Full Version : Most loved Switcher of sides

Hazzard
06-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Yeah, so who's your best good-evil (vice-versa) party member, because there's always one person who switches to both sides.

Now choose who's the best, out all the FF's!! Give reasons.
Personally, i would say Vossler, because he was fighting for a rightful cause, in his opinion, and he made a mistake that he knew he could not recover from.

Tavrobel
06-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Kain. His Dragoon awesome is godliness. I wish I could have 65000 HP and then go on to lose 63067 of them.

Meat Puppet
06-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Kain or Lando. Those are the only ones I really know, so it’s not like I have much to choose from. :-\

Takara
06-03-2007, 02:56 AM
Kain. His Dragoon awesome is godliness.

QFT.

Plus, he has blonde hair, and I just love blonde hair.

Hazzard
06-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Kain. His Dragoon awesome is godliness.

QFT.

Plus, he has blonde hair, and I just love blonde hair.

OMG I thought he was ginger!!! :eek:

Timster
06-03-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm pretty sure people are going to agree with me when I say Beatrix.

I thought she was realistic and you could really understand her dilemma. Always liked her :)

Elpizo
06-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Beatrix was cool. Shock, Climhazzard, Holy and all the good stuff in one person! Unfortunately, only playable for 2 fights. :(

Kain was not bad. But he switched a tad too often. XD
Oh well, soon, the godliness of this warrior with love-problems shall be shown in 3D in the New Final Fanatsy IV. With expanded story, my thoughts on him might change. So this vission of Kain is not yet final.

PS: Dragoon's Jump is good.

Dr. Acula
06-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Kain. But I agree, he did swich a little too much.

Ramza Beoulve
06-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Delita Hyral, obviously

Everyone that had ever played FFT will remember this name all his smurfing life.

Hazzard
06-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Kain was not bad. But he switched a tad too often. XD
Oh well, soon, the godliness of this warrior with love-problems shall be shown in 3D in the New Final Fanatsy IV. With expanded story, my thoughts on him might change. So this vission of Kain is not yet final.

PS: Dragoon's Jump is good.

That's the only reason why I didn't pick him, he was too easily persuaded and we all know he had a little grudge against the main man, Cecil, and Cecil was a great lead.

Delita Hyral, obviously

Everyone that had ever played FFT will remember this name all his smurfing life.

Coincidental enough, I even know that this guy's renowned for trading sides, and I haven't even played Tactics!:p

Ramza Beoulve
06-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Delita Hyral, obviously

Coincidental enough, I even know that this guy's renowned for trading sides, and I haven't even played Tactics!:p
His reasons for trading sides are far deeper, more awesome and more powerful than any other "traitor" in any game

Goldenboko
06-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Kain's Dragoonness pwns all!

Hazzard
06-03-2007, 03:10 PM
...You guys do know that I meant every person who has swapped sides, meaning that that person has fought with you a couple times, and then betrayed you in a roundabout way.

Comet
06-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Edea :greenie:

Goldenboko
06-03-2007, 04:50 PM
...You guys do know that I meant every person who has swapped sides, meaning that that person has fought with you a couple times, and then betrayed you in a roundabout way.

Yep, and Kain's still the coolest!

Hazzard
06-03-2007, 06:19 PM

Nah, man, more like Sephiroth

Auragaea
06-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Delita Hyral, obviously

His reasons for trading sides are far deeper, more awesome and more powerful than any other "traitor" in any game

Not necessarily. I understood why he switched sides just fine, and I actually thought it was a little cliche.

demondude
06-03-2007, 07:04 PM
I really like vossler as well he has a huge sword and he kicks ass (unlike cloud:p )

Goldenboko
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM

IN SEPHIROTH'S DREAMS! Kain>Sephiroth

Hazzard
06-03-2007, 10:46 PM

IN SEPHIROTH'S DREAMS! Kain>Sephiroth

More like in Cloud's dreams ;)

Bolivar
06-04-2007, 06:08 AM
Does Seifer fall into this category?

I liked his limit, plus he's the dude that kills...well, you know.

DarkLadyNyara
06-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Meh, I think Beatrix. I could easily identify with her, and she had believable reasons for what she did.

Timster
06-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Meh, I think Beatrix. I could easily identify with her, and she had believable reasons for what she did.

QFT

bipper
06-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Sephiroth. His crazy-ass was the most believable. Sadly.

Hazzard
06-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes, Seifer does fit into this category.

qwertysaur
06-04-2007, 09:35 PM
My favorite would be Celes. Or mabey Cecil, now I'm not sure
:confused:

Psychotic
06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Kain or Lando. Those are the only ones I really know, so it’s not like I have much to choose from. :-\Same here. Although I think the endings of the two put Lando ahead. Seeing Lando hugging Chewie gives him the edge over Kain, though. He's like "Hey, I'm a tough brother, but I'm still not afraid to show my emotions by hugging a Wookiee." Kain, on the other hand, just took off his helmet and hung out on a cliff.

licence
06-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Seifer.

Dr. Acula
06-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Delita Hyral, obviously

Coincidental enough, I even know that this guy's renowned for trading sides, and I haven't even played Tactics!:p[/QUOTE]

Same.:D

Takara
06-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Kain or Lando. Those are the only ones I really know, so it’s not like I have much to choose from. :-\Same here. Although I think the endings of the two put Lando ahead. Seeing Lando hugging Chewie gives him the edge over Kain, though. He's like "Hey, I'm a tough brother, but I'm still not afraid to show my emotions by hugging a Wookiee." Kain, on the other hand, just took off his helmet and hung out on a cliff.

That's because there were no Wookies to hug on Mount Ordeals. :(

bipper
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Most loved Switcher of sides
My ex-wife :mog:

The Crystal
06-05-2007, 05:23 PM
General Beatrix. But after Crisis Core is released, probably Sephiroth.

PeneloRatsbane
06-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Seifer, gotta love that bad boy, Rinoa should have stuck with him