PDA

View Full Version : I want MORE SCROLLS!

Spammerman
06-03-2007, 02:27 AM
After reading the KOTOR Dead? Thread, and wanting Oblivion since the dawn of my time of gaming knowhow on the 360, I realized something. I WANT ANOTHER ELDER SCROLLS. But not just ANY scrolls. I want one that allows you to do stuff like be a bad guy instead of being the hero of the land, and having the game world tailor and change to your gameplay, kinda like Fable+Elder Scrolls. Opinions?

Laddy
06-03-2007, 02:34 AM
Hell yes, I hear you. I want a world where you can marry, reproduce, make friends, have pets, actually roleplay some more!

The Triumphant Hero
06-03-2007, 03:35 AM
Elder Scrolls already is like that. If you think you can't be a villain or make an impact on your surroundings, try killing off everyone in a city.

Meat Puppet
06-03-2007, 03:40 AM
Play Daggerfall. It has boobies!

Spammerman
06-03-2007, 03:43 AM
Elder Scrolls already is like that. If you think you can't be a villain or make an impact on your surroundings, try killing off everyone in a city.

Guards:(

Also, just like it has Vampirism, it need Lycanthropy.

Laddy
06-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Bloodmoon had lycanthropy. What I'm saying is an actual good and evil option, not just killer, an "official" villian, and not by joining a creepy ass orginazation. I would also like the blood and gore to be removed once and for all, I hate it, I would love an Elder Scrolls game where I have to face heavy fears, (and usually fail) every time I enter some rabdom cave or something. Anybody get how I feel?

Rostum
06-03-2007, 05:27 AM
Well, there's going to be a Fable 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZcXDDO8Jfk=) for PC and Xbox360. Can't you be evil in those?

Araciel
06-03-2007, 09:23 AM
it's always the same though, if you look at the game from a logical standpoint...you still do the same quests and it's not really different. this is understandable as the amount of code necessary for a dynamic world, or even one with just two different paths, would be monstrous. i've always had in mind the kind of game that fable was hyped to be before it was released and fell far short of what it promised. a lot of people love it as it is, but it was supposed to be so much more

Laddy
06-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Well, there's going to be a Fable 2 for PC and Xbox360. Can't you be evil in those?I know, I'm hyped up for it, BTW.

Spammerman
06-03-2007, 09:15 PM
The dog is so cute. I love how it will try and reach you anywhere you are.

Laddy
06-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Of course, I want to hug him.

Anyway, what races do you like most?

I like Argonians, they're so funny, (Big-Head FTW!) and Redguards, because they're awesome. I also like Dark Elves and Bretons.

Spammerman
06-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Bosmers, gotta go with my inner marksman thief. They had me at +10 Marksman and beast taming. great for the early levels, actually saved my life. I was doing the quest for the mages where i had to find some prophet lady's ring or something, and there were two imps so i had to kill them, then fight this other guy who summoned an imp. I just tamed one of the imps, helped it kill the other, and had it tank and help kill the guy.

Laddy
06-04-2007, 12:22 AM
I hate Bosmer, they don't suit my playing style at all. I like Redguards and Argonians, like I said, but I have a special place in my heart for Khajiit, BTW.

Personally, I like the Mages Guild, as well. The Knights Of The Nine are okay, but it's so repetitive, and the Dark Brotherhood gets on my nerves, they are so creepy and have way too many mutilated bodies, which I despise thoroughlly.

I like to use an Bow and/or Mace for my jack-of-all-trades, and a dagger or katana for my Spellsword.

Spammerman
06-04-2007, 12:28 AM
I use 3 weapons mainly. My Swiftshot which i named and enchanted myself, my Sufferthorn dagger, thanks to the Brotherhood, and a claymore for melee, unless i have my blackwood shield equipped, then I use a one handed sword.

Bosmer is perfect for my gameplay. Im not big on being a warrior. My philosophy is Shoot them dead before they have a chance to hit you and you'll be fine.

Madame Adequate
06-04-2007, 01:23 AM
If they do it right, Fallout 3 will allow this.

Laddy
06-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Personally, I think Morrowind was more fun, but Oblivion can be modded to remove blood/gore, so I play Oblivion. Oh, and I hated Daggerfall's randomly generated dungeons, it's not a dungeon hack. :(

Spammerman
06-04-2007, 02:22 AM
I want to buy Obliviion and level my character until i have insane abilities like something that causes rocks to fall from teh sky

Laddy
06-04-2007, 05:16 AM
Well, I got one spell where I can just hurl people off of buildings and put them 100 feet in the air just to have them fall to their death and admire the ragdoll physics. :)

Spammerman
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Ragdoll Physics ftw. I love shooting someone with arrows and have them fly away. I wish there was an online oblivion, but with some tweaks to make it online able.