PDA

View Full Version : The End

PyroManiak
06-04-2007, 02:44 AM
Whats the thing you've wanted to hold on to most in your life, that has ended?

<STRIKE><var>If it's a relationship don't get all LP on us</var></STRIKE> Weep like a ***** if you want;)

Ramza Beoulve
06-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Whats the thing you've wanted to hold on to most in your life, that has ended?

If it's a relationship don't get all LP on us plz;)Then where's the fun of this? :(

kikimm
06-04-2007, 02:50 AM
Being close to my friends. One of my best friends left the state awhile ago, and it sucks cause I pretty much know that I'm really not going to see her a whole lot for the rest of my life. Same thing when I graduate high school in a couple weeks. Another of my best friends is leaving right away. I know I'll get over it eventually, but it'll always hurt some, I think. Sucks.

Psychotic
06-04-2007, 02:51 AM
What the hell is this? Cobra Unit week? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/105773-unleash-fury.html) EDIT: Evidently. :laugh:

My teenage years. I really should've maximised their potential by writing lots of angsty poetry and cutting myself. I'm kicking myself for missing the opportunity.

Jessweeee♪
06-04-2007, 02:54 AM
Being close to my friends. One of my best friends left the state awhile ago, and it sucks cause I pretty much know that I'm really not going to see her a whole lot for the rest of my life. Same thing when I graduate high school in a couple weeks. Another of my best friends is leaving right away. I know I'll get over it eventually, but it'll always hurt some, I think. Sucks.

I know the feeling :P
I never made any close friends until recently because either I'm moving away or my friends are, and now graduation's coming up in two years, who knows what will happen then. We say we'll stick together, but is it really something we can guarantee?

PyroManiak
06-04-2007, 02:55 AM
What the hell is this? Cobra Unit week? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/105773-unleash-fury.html)

My teenage years. I really should've maximised their potential by writing lots of angsty poetry and cutting myself. I'm kicking myself for missing the opportunity.

Are you bieng sarcastic?

Miriel
06-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Puppy. :(

I wish she was still with me. I loved her.

Psychotic
06-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Are you bieng sarcastic?
Nah. I'm being facetious. It's what I do. :monster:

PyroManiak
06-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Any shows you guys got pissed off when they got cancelled? I know I have a few

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 03:11 AM
I lost my heart after an unfortunate keyblade incident. :(

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 07:05 AM
Red Robins was this restaurant i worked at for like 4-5 months . I made alot of friends i worked like 42 hours a week and i had so much fun i loved it and the people there . then the land lord closed that skull and fired or layed off rather everyone within a half hour . we had to tell poeple to leave and leave there food too, i was pissed all my friends were crying (girls) the guys were all pissed . It was so surreal i wanted to hold on to that life and those people forever . BUT alas as the saying goes ...

... all good things must come to an end.

Lynx
06-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Red Robins was this restaurant i worked at for like 4-5 months . I made alot of friends i worked like 42 hours a week and i had so much fun i loved it and the people there . then the land lord closed that skull and fired or layed off rather everyone within a half hour . we had to tell poeple to leave and leave there food too, i was pissed all my friends were crying (girls) the guys were all pissed . It was so surreal i wanted to hold on to that life and those people forever . BUT alas as the saying goes ...

... all good things must come to an end.

same but i didnt leave pissed i left rather happy as i drove away with over $300 worth of alcohal and products from the place.

but besides me and him loseing our job there one thing i lost that i wnated to hold onto forever was my dog crocket who died about 4 years ago i miss him everyday :(

PyroManiak
06-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Innocence when it comes to alot of my friends, most of them are either assholes or sluts. It's quite disgusting, so I stop hanging out/talking to them. Realizing that the people you know are just stupid. You know... Like I'm sick of you, you're no longer the person I used to know. You just suck, and it's not my fault, people change.

I think I'm colorblind...Everything that used to be white looks pink!?

Meat Puppet
06-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Finding the perfect pilcrow while retaining my childhood innocence. :-\

Bunny
06-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Are you bieng sarcastic?
Nah. I'm being facetious. It's what I do. :monster:

Oh you. You're such a card.

I really should've saved half of my candy bar. :(

ReloadPsi
06-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I miss FF7 being in a state where the Compilation hadn't crapped on it.

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
I wished I'd saved the fries for my girlfriend. :cry:

Jess
06-04-2007, 06:43 PM
My old doggy! He had cancer. :(

Shoeberto
06-04-2007, 06:43 PM
School. I'm working on getting over it.

Christmas
06-04-2007, 06:44 PM
The FF X series, I was so looking forward for a FF X-3 for LITTLE MANUS. :(