PDA

View Full Version : I've decided general needed a new thread

loben
06-04-2007, 05:02 AM
SPAMNATION!!!!

So, how many of you accually vote in the polls christmas puts up in birthday threads, and why?

Ouch!
06-04-2007, 05:14 AM
I don't believe you understand the gravity of what you've just done.

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 05:51 AM
She's going to be angry if she see's negative reviews.

Xaven
06-04-2007, 06:21 AM
?

"Yes."

Jessweeee♪
06-04-2007, 06:57 AM
YOU DIDN'T DO IT RIGHT!

loben
06-04-2007, 11:11 PM
I didn't do it right cuz I didn't want to exactly copy her, just make a poll similar. Bad reviews? HAH! Christmas wouldn't hurt a kitten. Unless if it was named Manus.

*Gets eaten by christmas's kitten*

oh...dang....

Ben
06-04-2007, 11:13 PM
I vote in most of 'em. I just find it polite to vote in a thread that you read, especially a Birthday one.

blackmage_nuke
06-04-2007, 11:16 PM
You fool, this poll isnt public!

Meat Puppet
06-05-2007, 08:13 AM
I vote because I wanna live.

No.78
06-05-2007, 09:19 AM
I do. Because I can!

Dr. Acula
06-05-2007, 10:03 AM
I vote in them because they're usually pretty funny and if I don't Masmas will kill me.:(

Bunny
06-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I do not vote on polls. I tell people I do, but I really don't.

I voted "Yes" on this one.

Breine
06-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I do it because if I vote in all of them she's promised to set me up with Mrs. Fishmonger ;)

bipper
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I once rode my bike backwards down a hill. Unfortunately the hill was flat so I rolled forward and bumped my head on a cloud. When I came to, I was four, and golfing if a raging fire in a dry rain forrest where koala bears were actually diet koala bears, and the chocolate sprinkles were 2 kilotons tall. Unfortunately I drank all the beer and bore a whole in a bear with my bare face. The intestines were a bit gruesome, but the taste of the chocolate innards were a bit sweet - and made the endeavor totally worth it. Next time I think I will wear a helmet.

In short, yes.

Peegee
06-05-2007, 04:10 PM
I voted for Manus' mom

Polaris
06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
She's going to be angry if she see's negative reviews.

:shifty: *glups*

I vote whenever I see a brithday thread! Is that enough??

bipper
06-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Who voted in *this* lame poll, that is the question! ::mad2: :

loben
06-06-2007, 02:11 AM
I once rode my bike backwards down a hill. Unfortunately the hill was flat so I rolled forward and bumped my head on a cloud. When I came to, I was four, and golfing if a raging fire in a dry rain forrest where koala bears were actually diet koala bears, and the chocolate sprinkles were 2 kilotons tall. Unfortunately I drank all the beer and bore a whole in a bear with my bare face. The intestines were a bit gruesome, but the taste of the chocolate innards were a bit sweet - and made the endeavor totally worth it. Next time I think I will wear a helmet.

In short, yes.
GOE RLY?

Goldenboko
06-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Pie

I LIKE PI! (http://pi.ytmnd.com/)

Ouch!
06-06-2007, 03:06 AM

In short, yes.
GOE RLY?
Originality really isn't your thing, is it?

Lawr
06-06-2007, 03:10 AM
Oooh, I'm telling Christmas about this!

Fonzie
06-06-2007, 03:14 AM

In short, yes.
GOE RLY?

Lol. :greenie:

loben
06-06-2007, 03:17 AM

In short, yes.
GOE RLY?

Nope, I'm to lazy to be original. it takes quite abit of work. maybe I'll be original tommorow.

Oooh, I'm telling Christmas about this!
GASP!!!!!!1!!! WHY IN THE NAME OF CRAB BATTLE WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?!?!?!

Christmas
06-06-2007, 03:28 AM
I didn't vote. :(

bipper
06-06-2007, 03:31 AM

In short, yes.
GOE RLY?

Lol. :greenie:

GOE rly is not trademarked, and works well in reference to me. :mog:

loben
06-06-2007, 03:44 AM
why not?

Lawr
06-07-2007, 01:55 AM

WHAT

Elite Lord Sigma
06-07-2007, 03:55 AM
I vote the most surreal and head-scratching option on those polls.