PDA

View Full Version : Super hero what would you be?

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 05:34 AM
IF you were a Super hero?

- what would your powers be?

- what would your name be?

- what is your weakness ?

- who is your arch Enemy ?

- what are his powers?

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you ? i mean damn. chill out!! right . . . well mine would be.

POWERS
To know people's true desires , power of Fire and ice (iceman and pyro) and Angel wings long life and involountary top physical shape, supra human strength & intelligence.

MY NAME
THE GARDIAN

MY WEAKNESS

the undead's bite

MY ARCH ENEMY

NECROSISMONGER

Powers

He has poison out of his fingernails which are much like a werewolves claws , power of persuasion over the weak minded, bat wings, immortallity (immune to old age death) , Supra Human Strength & intelligence.

HIS STORY

He is my younger brother but killed at birth by my mother from post pardom depression. he was revived to the status of UNDEAD by an evil wizard who has taken him in as his own son creating him to be the most powerful Necromancer to ever exist. He tries to kill me for the jealousy he has that my mother loved me and had went insane and murdered him , also to kill me and then to revive me would make me under his control and the most powerful weapon to rule with .

its not bad for being typed up in ten minutes.

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 05:41 AM
My name would be spammerman with the ability to double post a thread in succession. :p

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 05:47 AM
hmmm interesting . sounds very heroic

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Your sarcasm detector must be broken I suppose. :mog:

PyroManiak
06-04-2007, 06:03 AM
what would your powers be?
I can generate/control fire, and my powers are provoked by emotion, I have a suit that has a whole bunch of cool features like a hoverboard, tele-ball choking powers, mind-reading, fireproofness...

Pyronimus Exxonimus...but I'd make sure they know me only as Pyro

The suit isn't a permanent part of me and It itches like hell, I...Also the cold triggers my ashtma
And another weakness is my sidekick, firebutt the monky is really annoying and can't aim for cwap

The fagtastic five: Rockin Rocker, Fokkin Fokker, Ice Ice baby, Katt Valentine, and Spiffmeister

- what are his powers?
Rockin Rocker: Can transform into rock and has a lethal Guitar solo,
Fokkin Fokker: Austin powers wannabe who tries to "Shag" you cuz he's gay
Ice Ice baby: Baby that can shoot ice and always gets lucky
KAtty Valentine: Evil witch with psychic powers
Spiffmeister: He's a car/monster? thats huge as hell and scares the jebus outta me

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you ? i mean damn. chill out!!
Well, Thar all like u r stupid and evil nub and you r killin all the peoples and "sexually assalting" all our womans and blah blah blah...then them shiny bastards try to jump me on a constant basis....
If you want my opinion they just a bunch of playa hata's

Me n D4 munky b 2g4a keepin it real in dis town....PyroMunky team ftw!

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 06:04 AM
yes yes ,, mine is the one that is broken lol

Lynx
06-04-2007, 06:04 AM
name
DC

powers
spaghetti being shot out of my fingers

weakness
not haveing jelly for too long

enemy
guy with a name similar to obbie or robby

power
incredible stench

reason he hates me
he was the smelly kid in class and i constantly make sure he knows it.

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 06:15 AM
Can I be a super villaiN"
yes you can just swich it all around . ya good now?

theundeadhero
06-04-2007, 07:31 AM
*Bites*

Ouch!
06-04-2007, 07:42 AM
name
DC

powers

weakness
not haveing jelly for too long

enemy
guy with a name similar to obbie or robby

power
incredible stench

reason he hates me
he was the smelly kid in class and i constantly make sure he knows it.
I approve.

Harroldo
06-04-2007, 07:57 AM
*Bites*
now i have to fly away and recover by absorbing the suns healing energy . (common hero characteristic although i will have to wait till morning.)

Christmas
06-04-2007, 10:43 AM
*Bites*

I WANNA BE THEUNDEADHERO!! :kaoclove:

ShunNakamura
06-04-2007, 10:48 AM
<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
Super Hero Name:

The Manipulator

Identity:

Sharma Havaror

Class: Artificer with some spell casting abilities.

Class Abilities:

Mid-Level Artifact Creation: Allows one to create artifacts that would be generally classed in the middle and lower levels of power classification[weakest 50% are basic level, the next 35% are middle, the next 10% are High, and the final 5% are Expert]. Necessary tools and components are rare and/or hard to produce even at lower levels.
Expert-Level Artifact Repair: Allows one to repair artifacts of any level no matter the damage given. However, rare items and tools may be needed for rarer and more damaged artifacts. These may not easily be obtained.
High-Level Artifact Alteration: Allows one to modify all but the most powerful of artifacts to further increase or decrease their power or to seal their power within. Cannot alter the artifact into Expert Level. As with most other artifact skills this requires specialized tools and components and cannot be done in an instant.
Expert-Level Artifact Amplification: Allows one to greatly increase the power of an artifact for a short time. WARNING - This greatly wears down the artifact if overused the artifact may break and in the process of breaking its power may be unleashed causing massive damage to those around it[area of damage dependent on power of artifact]. Effectively Sharma can amplify a single artifact of Low level to 10x its usual power for 20 minutes before he exhausts his power[artifact may break before than]. Mid Level artifacts can be amplified to 8x, High level to 5x and Expert artifacts can only be amplified to 1.5x for the same duration of 20 minutes.
Basic Spell casting: Can cast basic spells in addition to whatever Character Spells the character may have.

Character Specific Traits:

Ki Abilities:

Mid-Level Physical Enhancement: Can moderately enhance physical agility, endurance, and strength.
Basic Ki Offense: Can use novice level offensive Ki techniques. Just because they are basic doesn't make them any less effective.
High-Level Ki Defense: Able to greatly defend against high level attacks with ones Ki. Can be used to soften blows from Expert level attacks though most of the damage will come through; in addition the shock will expand more of your Ki than usual.
Mid-Level Healing: Uses one's Ki to heal small wounds on the self as well as on others.

Magical Abilities:

High-Level Defense Mastery: Due to his training by the Elder Sharma posses intricate knowledge on defending oneself from offensive assaults. The most powerful of the High level attacks and Expert Level attacks can break the defense with little difficulty; though it will still soften the blow to some extent.
High-Level Restoration: The Elder as well as teaching Sharma defensive magic also taught him the power of restoring both living and non-living objects. This gives Sharma the ability to heal people as well as non-magical objects. However, without specializing in either Sharma is about as effective at healing as someone with Mid-Level Magical Healing.

Abilities that can utilize both Ki and Magic:

[i]Manipulation: This is the ability for which Sharma is most well known for. He can see and manipulate the forces and objects around him on an intricate level. This allows him to know how to defend against an opponents attack before it even hits him. However, after learning how to defend against it Sharma may or may not have enough time to use the appropriate counter measures. Most Artificer's can do this to some extent; however, none can do it with the speed or the level of detail that Sharma does.
Multiple Artifact Amplification: Is an enhancement on his Artifact Amplification skill. For a deduction in the rate of enhancement and duration time Sharma can amplify multiple artifacts. Cost raises exponentially depending on Artifact power. Almost pointless to use on Expert Artifacts due to the fact that even just 2 of them at a time can easily reduce power enhancement to 1.15x and duration to 5 minutes or less.
Regeneration: Allows one to regenerate wounds at an alarming rate. The rate is dependent on activity and your strength in Ki and/or magic. While inactive it restores the fastest. While fighting your are only likely at 10-25% of the inactive speed(depending on the difficulty of the fight). It will continue as long as you have Ki and/or Magical strength. WARNING - Can very quickly deplete your Ki and Magical strength.
Forbidden Mastery: Sharma's lust for knowledge led him to study under Master Ulanic. Master Ulanic was exiled from his homeland for research in the most dangerous of Magical and Ki arts(in addition any land that found out about his research would also exiled, try to assassinate him, or both). Sharma was capable of taking Master Ulanic's knowledge and further expanding upon it in the areas concerning artifacts and defense. The exact details of Master Ulanic's and thus Sharma's advancements are unknown. However, rumor says that the knowledge when used is very harmful to the caster, even unto death.
Manipulative Mastery: While training under Master Ulanic, Master Ulanic suggested that if Sharma could not easily learn direct offensive abilities that he instead focus on his natural ability to make intricate changes to reality and the forces around him. Thus, Sharma became a master of playing with the battle field and of binding and/or sealing enemies. If for some reason it seems as if nature herself is against you it is likely Sharma's doing[that or you did something to piss off mother nature, either way you won't be having fun].

Weaknesses:

Lack of offensive ability(i.e. in final fantasy he would have only tier 1 offensive spells and no multi-targeting).
Forbidden spells are not used[for obvious reasons] only researched. Even a life or death situation may not force his hand in this area.
Artifact skills[not including the amplification] take time to implement. Sometimes hours, sometimes days, sometimes months, and in some cases it may even take years for the more powerful artifacts.
Artifact skills can and likely will require very rare tools and/or items that are not easily obtained.
Most abilities and skills center around his artifacts. Get him away from and/or disable the artifacts and his power is gravely reduced. For example: Sharma is almost always wearing an artifact that amplifies his magical stamina and power. Without it his defensive abilities and healing abilities are nearly cut in half(only the first three artifact skills are not reliant on other artifacts; yes he uses artifacts to give him enough power to amplify other artifacts).
Due to his low magical stamina(in comparison to most spell casters with his level of spell casting abilities) and his lack of offensive abilities that can quickly take out foes his defenses may fold and fall apart before the battle is over.
While not as physically vulnerable as your standard spell caster, Sharma falls quickly once his Magical, Ki, and mixed barriers have been taken down due to his lack of extreme physical training.

Arch-Rival: None in particular. Though an early powerful foe he will face is the Chidran a bug like humanoid magical construct with incredible offensive abilities.

Name/Known as: Chidran
Class: Human Exterminator

Class Abilities

[i]Acidic Blood: Its blood is very destructive, capable of dissolving anything physical it comes into contact with. In addition it is capable of dissolving magic and Ki; though it can only dissolve one at a time. This blood can be sprayed from its bug-like mouth as a devastating offensive attack. STORY - This ability is the reason Sharma had to deal with the creature. Being able to erect three kinds of barriers made it very difficult for the blood to be able to come into contact with him. In addition he could see its composi<b></b>tion before it struck, thus enabling him to make sure it rarely if ever dissolved his barriers[if it dissolves a barrier it greatly reduces the Ki or Magical strength(depending on type of barrier) of the caster of the barrier].
Wind Gale: A powerful attack that fires a mind boggling number of wind blades at a group of foes. Capable of immense destruction. Thankfully magic barriers can greatly reduce its effectiveness.
Rupture Strike: Arguably Chidran's most powerful attack. It strikes a foe with one of its blades that sticks forth from its wrist to cause devastating damage. When it strikes it causes a wound that has a burst shaped damage in the center it then moves out in the two directions from the sharp edges of the blade. Is capable of splitting even a mountain in half. Ki barriers are most effective at absorbing damage from this assault.

Background:

Bears a hatred for being brought into existence(it was made purely to be a weapon) and hates all human kind. However, being unable to destroy all of humanity itself it instead sells its services to those humans that wish to kill others. It prides itself on never failing to kill its target. However, years later it learns that a four year old girl who had been with two targets of his somehow managed to survive his assault. It was sure no human could have survived such an assault(it not only blasted the people with its acid blood but also struck the young girl with its Rupture Strike as she turned to flee). The girl(now a teen) is still alive, however, Chidran plans to rectify that mistake.

As you can imagine this isn't something thought up on this spot alone. He is a character I have been planing to put into a story for quite some time now. I got the 'ending' mostly planned out(though it still needs fully fleshed out), but the beginning and middle are non-existant. Thus, in an RPG this would be the character's power in the 'final' battle. And actually, this guy isn't the main character. More like a mentor to the 'real' heroes. He is the guy who in a RPG acts as an information provider and makes sure that the 'real' heroes have a chance to grow. Of course my twisted mind is going to have the 'real' heroes fail in the end and Sharma will end up having to do all the work. That should teach Sharma(a man of about 30 years of age) to trust some group of teenagers to save the world.

However, I would so like to be him. Heck, I would even let a group of teenagers try and save the world. Afterall, why should I have to do all of the work. Let them do what little they can and then I can pick up what is left of the mess. Wait... if I was Sharma I am supposed to be the good guy.... isn't that mentality a bit evil?
</span>

DeStyle
06-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Whow, that really makes me want to play HoMM3 again (can't seem
to find any more good maps though :cry:).

I would be your random benevolent, omnipotent superhero. Whose
evil twin brother is his arch-enemy and who has the astaunding
ability to lose 10kg in 5 days.

Goldenboko
06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
powers

Dane Cook is such old news that this is perfect! :jess:

Bunny
06-04-2007, 12:38 PM
What would your powers be?
Faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Something about a train, I think. Maybe?

What would your name be?
Superguy! (Exclamation point in the name for emphasis on how super he is)

What is your weakness?
Pretty rocks.

Who is your arch Enemy?
Everyone hates me because I am better than them and they know it. I also know it so I brag about it constantly. People kind of like me though because I'm a good scapegoat.

What are his powers?
Intelligent and being a big meanie.

What is his deal why is that dude always trying to kill you?
He's damn nuts! I don’t know. I've never really cared to find out. I just kind of beat them up, laugh at them, and then hand them over to the cops so they can eventually get free because of stupid corrupt coppedness. Man, maybe I should just kill them or something. I'm kind of retarded.

This is my own creation and is unlike any superhero to ever exist. All similarities to other superheroes, actual or fictional, are purely coincidental and are done with no ulterior motive. But man, Superman is like the perfect superhero, isn't he?

LunarWeaver
06-04-2007, 08:24 PM
What would your powers be?
When I do a perfectly choreographed dance, everybody around me is forced to do it too.

What would your name be?
Uber Faggot.

What is your weakness?
Republicans.

Who is your arch-nemesis?
The Pope.

What are his powers?
Able to opiate the masses and wear a large hat.

What is his deal? Why is that dude always trying to kill you? I mean, chill out, right?
I killed one of his doves on accident while doing the moonwalk.

demondude
06-04-2007, 08:26 PM

sexiness

charlton thaxi thorpington the 3rd esquire

boobs

tits von boobface

- what are his powers?

boobys

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you ?

i am to sexy

Peegee
06-04-2007, 08:27 PM
I want superhuman powers.

My greatest challenge would be a business person (like a CEO) who was thoroughly obsesssed about thwarting me using the legal rules which I too am subject to.

Vigilante justice = the fail, even though comics tell you otherwise.

Sweet Beloved
06-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Cuteness =]]]]
*It stuns enemies*

Zellyhottie? =]]]?????

Blonde males =]]]]]

The Blondinator =]]]
*He's pretty smexy*

- what are his powers?
Smexahnesss =]]]]

He's not....He wants me =]]]]]

dodhungry
06-05-2007, 03:25 AM
I want to be either Partical Man from the song Partical Man by They Might Be Giants. His enemy is Triangle Man for reasons that are not known.

I would also like to be Pac Man and just eat all day long and get chased by ghost. Makes for an easy hero. Dont really have to worry about the save the world stuff.

Agrias
06-05-2007, 03:28 AM
- what would your powers be? Invisibility and the ability to control/read minds

- what would your name be? Sphinx

- what is your weakness ? A rare mineral not found on earth

- who is your arch Enemy ? Jowy

- what are his powers? The ability to take off socks

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you ? cause i didnt take off my socks when i took off my shoes.

Shiny
06-05-2007, 04:00 AM
she's a superhuman girl
she is Superwoman
she is Superman's cousin
she's got superpower lovin'

she's got superpower eyes
and see-through superhuman vision
she's got superhuman thighs
sexier than television

she is superduper smart
I like her for her mind
she'll shoot a super fart
the deadly silent kind

she's got superhuman lips
for super suction
she's got superpower hips
for super reproduction

she's a lot like Catwoman
just without the leather
she likes ropes and chains
and an electronic tether

she's got a superlong tongue
and spandex underwear
she's got Superman's smile
and Wonderwoman's hair

she's a superhuman girl
she is superwoman
she is Superman's cousin
she's got superpower lovin'

she is supergirl superwoman super-sexy-woman

SuperSexyWoman

The Magical Pope

The IRS

- what are his powers?
Stealin' people's monies. They always be stealin' my monies! Dayum!

Mr. Sparkle cheated on him with Jesus, so he's projecting his anger on me.

loben
06-05-2007, 06:23 AM
I would be spammerman shiny homer simpson.

Harroldo
06-07-2007, 10:44 PM
i change my mind i just want to create lint out of nothing in my hand and my arch enemy would be the worlds cleanest mommy who weilds the golden swiffer staff i know much much better right

Nominus Experse
06-08-2007, 01:16 AM
The Divisor

Able to divide all things!

Weaknesses:
Repeating decimals

Arch-nemesis:

There were once two people, and one apple. The Divisor came and made it two.

THE END

PuPu
06-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Summoning average sized meteors, being able to fly, being able to walk on water
Goldenboko
The fact that I'm almost completely extinct
Chocobo Eater
- what are his powers?
He eats chocobos and has really strong punches

Rantz
06-08-2007, 01:39 AM
http://shameleon.archives.free.fr/ecran/birdman.jpg

Cookie
06-08-2007, 01:47 AM
- what would your powers be? I'd just have every general skill, ability, moveset, power and technique in the history of ever.

- what would your name be? Epicman.

- what is your weakness? Bullets in the face.

- who is your arch Enemy? The D.

- what are his powers? He's a hardcore boxer.

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you? Because I pwn'd him in AcroWars that time.

DK
06-08-2007, 01:51 AM
- what would your powers be? Sea stuff growing on my face and ultimate boxing skills of god.

- what would your name be? Ippo BOOTSTRAP BILL OR GTFO >:(

- what is your weakness? Mad offensive capabilities but Crap defence.

- who is your arch Enemy? Cooke.

- what are his powers? Every general skill, ability, moveset, power and technique in the history of ever.

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you? Because I pwn'd him in AcroWars the other 8 times.

Ashley Schovitz
06-08-2007, 01:58 AM
what would your powers be? Heat Vision Flame Projection
- what would your name be? Sunkiss

- what is your weakness ? I hate the cold

- who is your arch Enemy ? Earthdome

- what are his powers? The ability to control earth and has super strength

- what is his deal why is that dude always trying ta kill you ? Because I'm a super hero and I'm getting in his way of his evil scheme.

You can learn more about her in my post in this RP thread here http://forums.eyesonff.com/role-playing-threads/98603-rp-hero.html

Goldenboko
06-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Summoning average sized meteors, being able to fly, being able to walk on water
Goldenboko
The fact that I'm almost completely extinct
Chocobo Eater
- what are his powers?
He eats chocobos and has really strong punches

Hey! Thats not cool! I am the one and only Goldenboko. :nonono:

Værn
06-14-2007, 11:14 PM
I think I can toss out one of my Mutants and Masterminds heroes.
First, a quick explanation of the power system. When first creating your character you have a limited amount of power points. You can either get standard powers, increase your base stats, or spend them on skills. My character is what the handbook described as a "gadgeteer," meaning all of my abilities are based on items rather than normal powers (because 2 points gets you an item that simulated 5 points of actual powers or something, don't remember right now). All of your stats start at a base of 10, and while creating characters the DM allowed us to decrease our stats for extra power points. I dropped four of my stats down to 1, so my hero is incredibly weak physically without artifacts.

Civilian Name: Firnes Kaern
Hero Name: Baradcol

Powers (Artifacts):
Ring of Vell Nid'firiel: Baradcol's first-acquired and most important artifact, and probably the easiest way for somebody to identify the hero's secret identity (if they can get the Tanthales Gloves off.) This ring grants immunity from the effects of aging and poison, and also removes any need for oxygen, food, and water.

Tanthales Gloves: These gloves are particularly important. Normally Baradcol is incredibly weak, but these grant strength far greater than any normal human could achieve normally.

Amulet of Xundussaka: This isn't quite as important as the gloves, but it can prove useful. The amulet has stored information collected while being worn by its previous owners, and grants the wearer access to its memory bank. Anybody wearing this necklace gains great intelligence from it.

Yaddaith Glass: This lens appears to be a normal magnifying glass, but depending on the needs of whoever is using the device it is capable of doing much more. In addition to increasing the awareness of anybody using the glass and making it easier to notice things that are out of place it is capable of magnifying to a microscopic level, penetrating walls and the like to see what's on the other side, and viewing things on ultraviolent and infrared spectrums.

Xiad Staff: At first glance it's easy to tell that this staff isn't normal. It gives off a clearly visible dark aura. This is Baradcol's main weapon. Whoever holds the staff had the ability to control shadows to an incredible extent; in addition to simply reshaping or hiding shadows for stealth missions, this can also form physical objects and minions out of pure darkness. Being enshrouded in darkness itself the staff is capable of performing impressive feats even in broad daylight with no shadow around.

Mirror of Dostan: You don't need to know what this artifact is or what it does for its power to take effect; the mirror instantly creates one hundred copies of whoever looks into it. All of the copies will eventually vanish; if the "real" person dies before they vanish than one of the copies will take his or her place. This is an excellent trinket to have around for an escape strategy.

Sule Boots: Highly necessary to Baracol, who is incredibly slow normally. These boots allow the user to run at speeds up to fifty miles per hour, and grant flight at ten miles per hour.

Weaknesses:
Because of this ring he has lived to the age of 792; however, if he loses the ring he must retrieve it within twenty-four hours or else age will catch up with him. After his time is up, if he has not retrieved the ring, he will suffer the effects of about 770 years of aging, starvation, and dehydration in a split second.
If you don't want to go through the troubles of stealing the ring, a bullet to the head works for everybody.

Rivals: None yet. All of his old rivals are long gone, and he has yet to make major enemies in the new age.

stalpho slayer
06-21-2007, 08:23 PM
name:superdude

powers: pimp out anybody

enemy:supernerd

powers:able to irritate anyone