PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

Rengori
06-04-2007, 07:05 AM
If this thread already exists, sorry, didn't see it.

Anyway, what are some pet peeves of yours?

I don't like it when people ask "What songs do can you play on guitar?" because I know a lot of songs on guitar and I never know if they actually know the songs I can play and when they don't know it just gets kinda awkward. Also, people who ignore the unspoken rule of "Don't play Smoke on the Water unless you know the whole song."

Ouch!
06-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Anybody who uses internet abbreviations in normal conversation in anything other than a satirical manner earns my eternal loathing. After spending two days with my cousin, I had the strong desire to inflict severe physical and psychological trauma upon her for repeated use of "lol" and "jk" as acceptable words.

~*~Celes~*~
06-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Many things, but mostly people who call others immature but then go and buy "virgin again!" pills and spread them all over someone else's desk that they hate. Happened between two girls at my school and it made me pretty mad.

Jess
06-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Hypocrites. :mad2:

Quindiana Jones
06-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Hypocrates.

Vikeve
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM
The word pet peeve used to be a pet peeve of mine. I used to hate that word. But now I think it sounds alright so I guess I don't have a pet peeve anymore. Just general ignorance and cruel people piss me off otherwise I'm fine.:)

Zeldy
06-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Attention seekers. An old friend was the worst attention seeker, she'd cry for the hell of it. Im not sure why I put up with her for so long. Eventually, I stopped giving her attention.

stalpho slayer
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM

finnally someone who agrees yes

rubah
06-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Mostly just people being dumb.

LunarWeaver
06-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Children.

Leen-Leen
06-04-2007, 11:42 PM
When a person is walking slow in front of you, and there's no way to get around them. It kills me. Is that a pet peeve?

Xander
06-04-2007, 11:44 PM
the word "peeve", I don't like it :/

loben
06-04-2007, 11:51 PM
SPAM!!!!@!

oh, and lies. (whistles)

Vikeve
06-04-2007, 11:53 PM
When a person is walking slow in front of you, and there's no way to get around them. It kills me. Is that a pet peeve?

I hate that especially when the person shifts side to side or has a habit of cutting you off in the middle of the block.

StarlightAngel
06-05-2007, 12:21 AM

Yes.

I also have issues with doors that are nearly shut, but not quite, so that the wind can easily open them again. Idiots can be pretty annoying, too.

Tifa Valentine
06-05-2007, 02:42 AM
People who smack, slurp, and chew with their mouth open.

Bunny
06-05-2007, 03:14 AM

Hypocrates.

Hippo crates.

Agrias
06-05-2007, 03:16 AM
I hate snobs, liars, and people with inflated ego's.

DarkLadyNyara
06-05-2007, 04:08 AM
Anybody who uses internet abbreviations in normal conversation in anything other than a satirical manner earns my eternal loathing. After spending two days with my cousin, I had the strong desire to inflict severe physical and psychological trauma upon her for repeated use of "lol" and "jk" as acceptable words.
Wow...yeah, I can see that being annoying. I am sooo glad I don't know anyone who does this.

Attention seekers. An old friend was the worst attention seeker, she'd cry for the hell of it. Im not sure why I put up with her for so long. Eventually, I stopped giving her attention.
Seconded. Except i tend to call them "drama-whores." The last one I know falsly accused her boyfriend of twisting her arm and attempting to rape her. This was after she "had (consensual) sex for the first time, got pregnant, and had a misscarriage" in the space of about a month. :rolleyes2 Oh, and she also claimed to have been raped previously, but in light of everything else she came up with, I seriously doubt it. [/rant]

Yup, I second that one, too.

Don't remind me...

Another of mine is people trying to convert me, saying I'm going to hell if I don't accept Jesus. :rolleyes2 Followed closely by people, especially strangers, who continually bother me while i am reading, or otherwise very obviously not interested in talking to them. :mad:

Rengori
06-05-2007, 04:19 AM

Hypocrates.

Hippo crates.

Hippie crates.

loben
06-05-2007, 05:33 AM
Wow...yeah, I can see that being annoying. I am sooo glad I don't know anyone who does this.

YOU DO NOW!!! roflroflroflroflrofl!

Another of mine is people trying to convert me, saying I'm going to hell if I don't accept Jesus. :rolleyes2
Those people are really annoying, and I'm already christian!!!!

escobert
06-05-2007, 05:34 AM
dumb fucking people.

Bunny
06-05-2007, 12:03 PM

Hypocrates.

Hippo crates.

Hippie crates.

How does it feel to fail?

My pet peeves are long and numerous. I will not bore you with the details, but let's just say they mostly involve people being people.

Levian
06-05-2007, 02:06 PM
-People that forces their way into the train before people have gotten off it.
-People that block the road in shops, and well, everywhere really.
-People that walk very slightly slower than me, meaning I can't stand walking behind them and I'll have to make an effort to walk past them.
-Cyclists in the road. ;o I know they have the right to be there, but I don't like it regardless. Can be hell to drive past them on smaller roads.
-That "So you want your cake and eat it too?" expression
-tl;dr
-People that don't nominate in the ciddies. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
-DK

musicsoccer
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
i hate it when im going to work and people honk at me to go when its a red light.

i hate slow ass driviers in the speed-lane.

Trying turn into traffic and people not being considerate.

Radio Talkshow Host Rush Limbaugh (URGH)

People on thier cell phones and them being next in line at any store/fast food place and taking foreverrrr.

People who can't drive while talking on the cell phone.

Marluxiaswife
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
people who chew with their mouth open, brag about what they have are going to do. And show off *growls* that really gets me upstead

darksword12
06-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Bad grammar.

Oh, and I hate slow-moving people too. I feel like just giving them a good shove.

Tavrobel
06-06-2007, 04:16 AM

dumb smurfing people.

Fonzie
06-06-2007, 04:17 AM

Dead on.

Tifa Valentine
06-06-2007, 04:20 AM
Also, inconsiderate drivers. I almost got into three different wrecks today because of impatient ass people! I swear, people don't stop at STOP signs anymore!

rubah
06-06-2007, 04:21 AM

Today I managed to avoid peeving two sets of persons in this manner! Hsu and myself were walking along on a sidewalk, two lovely young persons, and I noticed girls walking behind me, so I feined looking at some foliage and allowed them time to walk around us.

Then it happened again!