PDA

View Full Version : The Pain!

Jowy
06-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Doesn't getting stung by a bee suck?

It happened to me once when I was young. I'm allergic to them so I dodge and weave around whenever I encounter one.

Cookie
06-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah, it hurts, I kneeled on one when I was like, 5. I ouch'd.

I think you should make a thread about burns. Call it The Fury! That would be epic.

Jowy
06-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, it hurts, I kneeled on one when I was like, 5. I ouch'd.

I think you should make a thread about burns. Call it The Fury! That would be epic.

<a href=http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/105773-unleash-fury.html>It's been done, kind of.</a>

We just need the rest of them. :aimwink:

No.78
06-04-2007, 06:12 PM
A bee sting persuaded me to quit my paper round.

How odd?

Well, it was more the beesting triggered the outburst of "OMGWTFBBQIQUITTHISSUCKS" etc

Zeldy
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
I sat on a bee whilst wearing shorts on a rollarcoaster :p

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm not allergic too anything. I feel awesome. :p

Little Blue
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
I've never been stung by bees. I always run away when I see one. I'm terrified of them...

Jess
06-04-2007, 06:43 PM
I can't ever remember being stung but that's because I run away from them if I see them :jess:

Christmas
06-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Only when I go take honey from their hive like my friend Winnie. :(

Nominus Experse
06-04-2007, 06:54 PM
I've been bitten and stung on the testicles by a pair of yellow jackets on one occasion. Other than that, I don't really find them to be real painful. More annoying as the stinger will become lodged in your skin and cause it to swell. Though, even bites or yellow jacket stings will cause a bit of swelling.

Getting one caught in your motorcycle helmet whilst driving is truly frustrating, as you can't simply swat at the thing while on the road and such. You have to pull over, all the while as a bee is constantly biting and stinging the fuck out of your head/face.

Fatal Impurity
06-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Lol i am pained by all these MGS referances...

Other than that anything in the general balls area stings quite a bit...

Quindiana Jones
06-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Only when I go take honey from their hive like my friend Winnie. :(

Winnie you say? :bigbiggri

I got stung on the eyelid by a wasp. That was funny.

Peegee
06-04-2007, 08:11 PM
I stepped on a bumble bee once. Barefoot. He wasn't happy =(

I was howling like I was shot in the face for so long :)

Spammerman
06-04-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm not allergic too anything. I feel awesome. :p

Psychotic
06-04-2007, 09:58 PM
No, never happens to me because I have Hornet Stripe camo. They made it hard to get, though, 'cause you can only get onto his little island by following the wall of the cave and then doing a roll onto it.

cloud21zidane16
06-04-2007, 10:03 PM
i was stung on the finger when i was about 6, i had just gone out in the garden after going shopping with my mum all day:mad: It stung badly:mad2:

theundeadhero
06-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I've never been stung by bees.

Meat Puppet
06-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I got mutilated by a swarm when I was a small child. I think I blacked out, because all I can remember is my dad yelling at me not to walk out past some hedges (where he had disturbed a hive), but I did anyway, and that’s where the memory ends. :Oo:

I was pretty successful in avoiding bees and their stings for many years after that. But it gets kind of hard to avoid something, once it moves into yr. house. :frust:

And yeah, getting stung by a bee does suck. It makes me curse a lot.

Disco Potato
06-04-2007, 10:13 PM
I was stung by a bee between the neck and the shoulder when I was 16. It kept hurting on and off for the next few hours, even though I had the stinger taken out soon after I got stung :O_O:

loben
06-04-2007, 11:59 PM
I was told to move this small trailer by pulling it so it could be mowed under. There just happen to be a wasps nest in the hitch of it, just where you can't see it.

that pretty much sucked like :love:

StarlightAngel
06-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I've never been stung by bees. I always run away when I see one. I'm terrified of them...

Same :(

sephirothishere
06-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Only when I go take honey from their hive like my friend Winnie.

Oh ya, I was trying to find Winnie some honey for his birthday D: And I made some friends with the bees, and they let me have some hunny :D Happy times.

Aussi, I am a allergic to bees too. Suck it up!

musicsoccer
06-05-2007, 01:34 PM
OK lets see. I've never been stung by a bee (i hate bees so anytime i see one i run like hell) But i have a few stories. When my brother was about 8 a bee stung him on the shoulder and he said it hurt like hell. Didn't bother him but it was so swolen that it looked like a baseball. My old neighbor was fucking around making fun of people and kids walking by and he was barefoot. He stepped on dead bee and the stinger loged into his foot. He started bawling, crying like hell to his mom and people were now making fun of him. He was like 15 too. lol he deserved it XD. My gf got stung too many times by bees while ATVing in Tennessee. She said she hit a bee at like 60M/h in the leg and it hurt like hell. she also had a wasp fly into her mouth, sting her lip while she tried to get the blasted thing out. She also says that she gets alot of rashes from little bugs called chiggers (those rashes look bad too). All i gotta say is thank god im afraid of bees XD

Levian
06-05-2007, 01:40 PM
I've never been stund by a bee so for all I know I might be allergic to them, meaning getting stung by them might be a matter of life or death, so it is only natural that I wave my arms around and scream like a little girl

CimminyCricket
06-05-2007, 02:41 PM
I've been bitten and stung on the testicles by a pair of yellow jackets on one occasion.

O_O

I've never been stund by a bee so for all I know I might be allergic to them, meaning getting stung by them might be a matter of life or death, so it is only natural that I wave my arms around and scream like a little girl

Don't you do that for everything though?

Bunny
06-05-2007, 02:59 PM

If it looks like a girl and screams like a girl, it must be a girl.

sephirothishere
06-05-2007, 09:36 PM
You mean pigme, rite?

Brennan
06-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Bee stings only hurt when i move the needle thing.
other than that, i had one for a few hours and didn't realize until i felt an itch and scratched it.

Levian
06-06-2007, 11:09 AM

Said the member named Bunny. :D

Jaffamitsu
06-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Once when i was younger i hit a bee with a little plastic golf club and then decided to touch it to see if it was dead...still stung me...

Bunny
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM

Said the member named Bunny. :D

Good thing you pointed that out, we might have a few people here still confused about that.