PDA

View Full Version : The Sorrow

Fonzie
06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
What was the saddest moment of your life?

Mine was about a couple years back when my uncle and grandpa died.

CimminyCricket
06-04-2007, 06:25 PM
This (drakeshangout.com) was one of the saddest moments of my life.

Christmas
06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
I cried so hard when I read this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-archive/45426-eoff-apparently-something-awful-prepare-yourselves.html). :kaocry2:

Fatal Impurity
06-04-2007, 07:26 PM
The saddest part of my life was finding out i had not mastered the art of :bigsmile:

Nominus Experse
06-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Learning that my family would disown me if they learned that I was bisexual.

Luckily, they haven't pressed questions, but if they did so, I would answer truthfully and soundly, but the fact that none of them can accept an aspect that has little to do with them other than their religion that fosters bigotry and discrimination... Even though I am not very close to my family in any way, it's still saddening to know such a thing.

No beating or hate can compare to being shunned and degraded for something so small.

demondude
06-04-2007, 07:49 PM
The day i found this website:(

Dynast-Kid
06-04-2007, 07:53 PM
When I was 8 and my mom told me my dad had died.

Marluxiaswife
06-04-2007, 08:20 PM
when my cat Milo died slowly... *tears slowly comes out of my eyes*

CimminyCricket
06-04-2007, 08:23 PM

Luckily, they haven't pressed questions, but if they did so, I would answer truthfully and soundly, but the fact that none of them can accept an aspect that has little to do with them other than their religion that fosters bigotry and discrimination... Even though I am not very close to my family in any way, it's still saddening to know such a thing.

No beating or hate can compare to being shunned and degraded for something so small.

Assholes.
I'm sorry. :c)

Lawr
06-04-2007, 08:26 PM
When Vegeta self destructed to kill Majin Buu, but failed. :sad:

Nominus Experse
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM

Assholes.
I'm sorry. :c)
Meh, you don't get to chose your family. There are always happier things in life to give balance.

When Vegeta self destructed to kill Majin Buu, but failed. :sad:
When I was a Freshmen in HS, this was a truly traumatic point in my life. It made me so upset that I refused to watch DBZ or anything on Cartoon Network ever since.

Vikeve
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM
It made me upset to see my mother so unhappy with her life and cry. And to know that my brother was making everything worse by being a rude jerk and leaving her alone and to know that my dad most likely knew that my Mom was crying but didn't come over to comfort her with me becuase he was tired of doing that.

Psychotic
06-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Having to walk through a river filled with the ghosts of all the men I had killed.

Old Manus
06-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Psychotic wins.

Xander
06-04-2007, 11:42 PM
I dont even know. Maybe nothing too sad has happened yet. I hope it doesnt! :(