PDA

View Full Version : The Boss

Cookie
06-04-2007, 08:08 PM
You guys forgot one. For the sake of the title, what's your boss like? I myself don't have a boss, since I don't work. Discuss.

Christmas
06-05-2007, 02:10 AM
My boss thinks like Leeza, have the sharp cunning eyes of Psychotic, have the foul dirty mouth of Levian, have super human hearing ability like kikimm, able to smell almost anything from a distance like Hsu, with strength that can smash a rock into pieces like rubah, with legs that can run like the wind similar to Del Murder and have a godlike impenetrateable body like Necronopticous. :(

edczxcvbnm
06-05-2007, 02:18 AM
I am my own boss and I don't take :skull::skull::skull::skull: from anyone :D

Enjolras
06-05-2007, 02:34 AM
My previous boss was a gormless british guy. The whole time I worked for him he sat at his desk eating wontons and downloading objectionable material onto his handheld computer.

Bunny
06-05-2007, 03:13 AM
My boss is an inept idiot who whines and complains about any given thing and does not understand how to work a printer.

Agrias
06-05-2007, 03:15 AM
What are we discussing? The fact that cookie doesnt have a job or our bosses?

yanis
06-05-2007, 04:26 AM
Well the boss I had...was the most protective one!!!
He was telling me "If anyone does something bad to you, I'll @#&%* him!"

Shlup
06-05-2007, 04:32 AM
As a student teacher, I don't have a boss. I do, however, have a supervisor, a resident teacher, and three professors. Some of them suck, others do not.

I interviewed for two positions today in an attempt to get a boss though.

Doomie
06-05-2007, 04:35 AM
My main boss is genuinely nice, but can be a real bitch if you do anything less than perfect. Her store is her baby.

Yamaneko
06-05-2007, 05:21 AM
[ space reserved until after September ]

Jowy
06-05-2007, 05:36 AM
The Boss was also known as The Joy.

I DIDN'T FORGET ONE!

escobert
06-05-2007, 05:38 AM
My boss thinks like Leeza, have the sharp cunning eyes of Psychotic, have the foul dirty mouth of Levian, have super human hearing ability like kikimm, able to smell almost anything from a distance like Hsu, with strength that can smash a rock into pieces like rubah, with legs that can run like the wind similar to Del Murder and have a godlike impenetrateable body like Necronopticous. :(

SUX 2 B U! lawls. I don't have a boss atm, unemployed. I should be getting a call tomorrow. Soon once I get my truck paid off I will be my own boss on my family farm.

Levian
06-05-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm getting a new boss on Monday named Kim. He likes the soccer team Chelsea and his favorite TV-Program is Prison Break. Without Facebook I wouldn't know any of this, and I wouldn't have seen many drunken pics of him. God bless Facebook.

Loony BoB
06-05-2007, 02:32 PM
I have two bosses. One is around more than the other, though. Mike is cool, laid back kind of guy. Paul is okay, but can be annoying in the way he works with people. He doesn't listen very well. With Mike, I work with him. With Paul, I work for him. That's the feeling, anyway, and I don't like the latter style for obvious reasons.

CimminyCricket
06-05-2007, 02:36 PM
I once had a boss who always got drunk. And whenever myself or one of my fellow teenage coworkers were present, we'd be issued a mandatory "sex talk". Which consisted of him taking a cucumber and plastic wrap. Because, "Condoms are a no-no."
Sometimes, we got the talk on how babies where made. How to choose a woman for the rest of our life. She had to be able to put out.
He had the strangest ways of fixing things: He didn't. He broke them more. Once, a co-worker broke her key off in the liqour room door's handle. He spend 2 god forsaken hours hitting the handle with a butter knife. Before he finally gave up, went out to his little truck thing, got an axe, and removed the door handle. We had a problem with the vents in the kitchen once, it was a sit down restaurant, so he cleared us all out and had us sit at the bar. For 30 minutes we sat at the bar, listening to him swear. Finally, he gave up screamed for his wife to call a repair man and stormed out the back door.
When we went back there we found that he had gutted it and drilled a bunch of holes everywhere. I dunno wtf was wrong with the vents to cause them to not work, but I don't think it helped.
He was my favourite boss.

musicsoccer
06-05-2007, 02:47 PM
my past and present bosses:

past: i used to work at a store called CVS/Pharmacy. My first boss i heard bad things about but she wasn't that bad. She was nice and caring and always was there to talk to. Once she transfered to a different store, we got a new boss that was a total ass. He'd always be in the office talking to his wife and/or his boss (not about business but of regular chatting things) and he'd always bitch at the other managers that they need to do thier job. I hated his ass. Anytime anyone would request a day off, he'd ignore it and put you on that day, even if he doesn't need you that day. So i quit cuz of that (cuz it was my birthday and he wouldn't give it to me off)

Present:
I work with basically family members. My boss is my Dad (X.X IT SUCKS) and my dad's boss is my uncle and first cousin (x.x they're ok but the cousin can be an asshole at times) and like all the top guns at my work i'm basically related to. It sucks! I'm trying to find a new job using computers but michigan jobs == None.

Firo Volondé
06-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I don't have a boss, but if I did, I'd make sure he doesn't treat me like a slave (http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060510)

Jess
06-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I don't have one boss, I have... 4.

They're team leaders. I like my team leader, Gavin the most out of all of them. He doesn't make work even more boring. xD

Miriel
06-05-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm my own boss.

My parents are both their own bosses. My brother is his own boss. Most of the people in my extended family are their own bosses.

I always knew that I would end up being my own boss too.

On the other hand, I do have clients whose expectations I have to meet. And really, I think dealing with clients is sometimes worse than dealing with bosses.

bipper
06-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Tony Danza can be a real prick.

Nominus Experse
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I pay little attention to my boss. He instructs me what to do, and I perform the task without question or hesitation. I am expected to be an automaton, and so I play the part for 8 1/2 hours a day.

Perhaps if I bothered to look at him as anything more than a list of instructions, I might learn his faults and strengths, but it makes little difference to me. Concerning myself with useless information about people at my work is not something I care for -and thus, never do.

We are all automatons waiting for the weekend anyways.

Tallulah
06-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I hardly ever see her thankfully, but she is a rude, snotty, using old witch, who needs to be pensioned off.

demondude
06-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I don't have a boss but my headmaster at school is really stressy he tells people off for running to lessons even if you're late:(

licence
06-05-2007, 08:33 PM
He likes the soccer team Chelsea

He is truly a great man then. Well I don't have a boss, still in full time education. My teachers are all fine, my headmaster knows my Dad and used to get drunk with him, so I rarely got punished for things.

Cookie
06-05-2007, 08:36 PM
The Boss was also known as The Joy.

I DIDN'T FORGET ONE!

I stand corrected :(.