PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

Marluxiaswife
06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
I am in Melmond And i don't get it in this walkthrough that i am reading it says

For now, it would probably be best to go back to the peninsula tip near provoka. However, there is an area in the next section that I will explain where you fight giants with every step you take. Just level up until you have enough gil to buy the stuff in melmond, or more if you need to. If you get sick of the peninsula tip, try the area full of giants that I will explain in the next section.

I went where the Giants were and all this one said was "You can not pass" what am i supposed to do now? please help me! :(

Flying Mullet
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
It's not a Giant on screen, it's the enemy Giant that you encounter in random battles. The area that they are talking about is located to the west of the stairs in the first level of the Earth Cave, where the path makes a sidways "U" (Map (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff1/scrshots/maps/earthcavemap1.gif)).

Also, the cave you are in with the "Giant" is called Titan's Tunnel and the "Giant" is the Titan. You want to go to the Earth Cave, which is southeast of the tunnel.

Marluxiaswife
06-05-2007, 03:05 PM
It's not a Giant on screen, it's the enemy Giant that you encounter in random battles. The area that they are talking about is located to the west of the stairs in the first level of the Earth Cave, where the path makes a sidways "U" (Map (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff1/scrshots/maps/earthcavemap1.gif)).

Oh... so am i supose to go really to the earth cave? :confused:

Flying Mullet
06-05-2007, 03:30 PM
The part of the walkthrough you've posted is worded poorly. What they are saying is after you reach Melmond, you have two places that are good for leveling-up and making money. The first is to go to the first floor of the Earth Cave and fight Giants at every step, where I indicated above. The second option is to go back to the tip of the peninsula north of Provoka and fight the harder enemies that appear there like Giants, Zombulls and Frost Wolves. If you don't know about the peninsula north of Provoka, check out Peninsula-with-the-extra-strong-monsters (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff1/strategies.php#st1).

Marluxiaswife
06-05-2007, 05:55 PM
sorry about my writing....*sweatdrops*

Wow thanks for your help though i was gonna go crazy on what to do

theundeadhero
06-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Halfway through the Earth Cave you will fight a vampire and get a ruby. Once this happens you have to take the ruby to the Titan in Titan's Tunnel, and follow through to the mage Sarda's house. Sarda will give you a rod you have to use to get past the stone plate behind the vampire.

Marluxiaswife
06-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Halfway through the Earth Cave you will fight a vampire and get a ruby. Once this happens you have to take the ruby to the Titan in Titan's Tunnel, and follow through to the mage Sarda's house. Sarda will give you a rod you have to use to get past the stone plate behind the vampire.

Hmmm... I'll try that too...thank you two theundeadhero :greenie: