PDA

View Full Version : The Disappointment

Firo Volondé
06-05-2007, 03:08 PM
This guy (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/ipwnuthismuch%257C------%257C.html) stole my perfect username. :cry:

My question, fellow EoFFers, is has this ever happened to you? :mad2: On this site or not? :mog: Did you just add a random number to get the name you desire? :tongue: Are you hungry for pie? :greenie: Meat or fruit? :) What is your favourite kind of round food? :cry: Is it vegetable, animal, mineral or information? :moomba: Do your curtains match the carpet (Not the sexual innuendo kind of course :eek:)? Is this sentence a lie? :D Do you have your eyes closed while typing? :eep: Where is the love? :love: And most importantly, do you ever get sidetracked while working up to a grand finale so big it will make people forcefully spit their coffee all over the screen EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT DRINKING COFFEE but then you spend a little too much time building suspense that everybody gets bored and stops reading and by that stage you've forgotten the punchline but it doesn't matter at this point because due to your lack of punctuation and long rambling sentences which could say twice as much in half the time that Jerry Seinfeld himself could not garner a single laugh from this now-annoyed audience and you decide "screw it" and just finish your speech with a bit of an anti-climax? :rolleyes2

Dynast-Kid
06-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I forgot the question...

Christmas
06-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Posting in third person will go well with all those smileys in the first post. :bigsmile:

bipper
06-05-2007, 04:38 PM
This guy (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/ipwnuthismuch%257C------%257C.html) stole my perfect username. :cry:

And My Virginity!

~*~Celes~*~
06-05-2007, 06:18 PM
My question, fellow EoFFers, is has this ever happened to you? No

On this site or not? Yes

Did you just add a random number to get the name you desire? never in my life

Are you hungry for pie? Strawberry shortcake, kthx

Meat or fruit? Fruit <3

What is your favourite kind of round food? oranges!

Is it vegetable, animal, mineral or information? it's a fruit, actually...

Do your curtains match the carpet (Not the sexual innuendo kind of course )? I have neither, I have blinds and hardwood.

Is this sentence a lie? yes

Do you have your eyes closed while typing? sometimes

Where is the love? in my heart :lovers:

And most importantly, do you ever get sidetracked while working up to a grand finale so big it will make people forcefully spit their coffee all over the screen EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT DRINKING COFFEE but then you spend a little too much time building suspense that everybody gets bored and stops reading and by that stage you've forgotten the punchline but it doesn't matter at this point because due to your lack of punctuation and long rambling sentences which could say twice as much in half the time that Jerry Seinfeld himself could not garner a single laugh from this now-annoyed audience and you decide "screw it" and just finish your speech with a bit of an anti-climax? yep yep!

Any more questions? =]

Jess
06-05-2007, 07:21 PM
This guy stole my perfect username. My question, fellow EoFFers, is has this ever happened to you?
No, but when I joined EoFF I chose the name Jesssica because I assumed somebody would already have the username Jess. I was wrong.
Did you just add a random number to get the name you desire?
I can't stand having numbers on the end of my name, so I will avoid it as much as possible.
Are you hungry for pie?
I only like Chicken and Mushroom pie. However, no - I'm not hungry for pie, I just ate chilli.
Meat or fruit?
I eat meat more than I do fruit, but both are very tasty indeed.
What is your favourite kind of round food?
Cake, duh! :jess:
Is it vegetable, animal, mineral or information?
You tell me.
Do your curtains match the carpet (Not the sexual innuendo kind of course)?
I have RED curtains and an ORANGE carpet. Not really, but they don't look silly together.
Is this sentence a lie?
It could well be.
Do you have your eyes closed while typing?
I don't have my eyes closed unless I'm blinking. I don't look at the keyboard, though.
Where is the love?
It's right here, baby.
And most importantly, do you ever get sidetracked while working up to a grand finale so big it will make people forcefully spit their coffee all over the screen EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT DRINKING COFFEE but then you spend a little too much time building suspense that everybody gets bored and stops reading and by that stage you've forgotten the punchline but it doesn't matter at this point because due to your lack of punctuation and long rambling sentences which could say twice as much in half the time that Jerry Seinfeld himself could not garner a single laugh from this now-annoyed audience and you decide "screw it" and just finish your speech with a bit of an anti-climax?
I can't say I do.

Bunny
06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
The answer to all your questions is "yes". If yes is not an appropriate answer to the question, please refer to the first sentence of this post.

Denmark
06-05-2007, 08:55 PM
I was once known as Astos and then some forum movement thing happened and i thought my account was deleted so i tried to re-register as Astos but some whore took that name already.

That whore, you ask? Me.