PDA

View Full Version : The End Of The Batman

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-05-2007, 03:36 PM
When do you think the WB's current rendition of Batman is going to end? I hope it ends before Nolan finishes his Batman trilogy. And after Nolan completes his trilogy I'd like to see a brand new Batman cartoon series on Cartoon Network because they haven't had a good cartoon show in a long time IMHO.

Peegee
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
I still watch WB's batman : TAS -- it's a great show. None of this 'for kids' garbage with poor writing and 1 dimensional characters.

The current Batman franchaise will be a round for a long time I hope. If done properly we can have several movies that are good (but seriously should stick to 4 max so we don't just get bored of it)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I still watch WB's batman : TAS -- it's a great show. None of this 'for kids' garbage with poor writing and 1 dimensional characters.

The current Batman franchaise will be a round for a long time I hope. If done properly we can have several movies that are good (but seriously should stick to 4 max so we don't just get bored of it)

:rolleyes2 I'm not talking about Batman: The Animated Series. I'm talking about 'The Batman' it's that :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty tv show that's on Kids WB every Saturday morning. I'd like to see that tv show get cancelled along with 7th Heaven.