PDA

View Full Version : Ruddy Gulls.

Quindiana Jones
06-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Today, I was happily walking along through town, slightly upset by my lack of money, but altogether happy due to the fact that that particular school day had ended and my Science exam had been a piece of piss. Then I was suddenly set upon by a pair of fighting gulls! They flew straight towards me, but luckily my jet pilot reactions acquired from my previous Ninja Training enabled me to bend over backwards and dodge the otherwise face bound birds.

Of course, the utter ignorance of humanity made sure that, in the exceptionally crowded town that day, only one person saw my feat. He was thoroughly impressed, a let out a sound to show it!

After that exciting event, I couldn't help but grin all the way back home.

Here is a pretty picture of what happened:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8553/myninjaskillsyw3.png

Oh yeah...TOPIC: Have you ever displayed a feat of amazing dexterity/reflex...ness/or summat like that which was completely ignored by everyone?

bipper
06-06-2007, 05:06 PM
I had sex once. With a snake.

CimminyCricket
06-06-2007, 06:03 PM
I ran down the street grabbed my leg and pushed myself to the ground.

Bunny
06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
I had sex once. With a snake.

I just saw this video on 4chan.

Jessweeee♪
06-06-2007, 06:18 PM
I once ran all the way to the park just like Yuna. I ran like Quistis on the way back. No one noticed :cry:

Dynast-Kid
06-06-2007, 06:27 PM
During gym class one day we were playing flag tag one day. Two guys came diving at me from opposite sides, arms outstretched. I leaped over their arms, hit the floor (accidentally =O), and did a somersault on the ground. It was my most amazing acrobatic feat ever, and only one of the gym coaches and my friend John saw it.:(

Quindiana Jones
06-06-2007, 06:40 PM
During gym class one day we were playing flag tag one day. Two guys came diving at me from opposite sides, arms outstretched. I leaped over their arms, hit the floor (accidentally =O), and did a somersault on the ground. It was my most amazing acrobatic feat ever, and only one of the gym coaches and my friend John saw it.:(

Now that's what I'm talking about! :bigbiggri

loben
06-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Jesus walked on water. I did somersaults :D

No, I was intertubing at the lake, it was right before dark, so there was no other boats out, and the boat was going like 70 mph. the bastard driver took a really sharp turn, and it slingshoted me off the intertube, and I was going to fast I pretty much did sumersaults on the water.

demondude
06-06-2007, 07:03 PM
A SEAGULL STOLE MY SANDWICH ONCE:(

after i kicked it for annoying me:mad2:

it went flying:)

then i got told off:cool:

then i ate my other sandwich:D

Jessweeee♪
06-06-2007, 07:50 PM
A SEAGULL STOLE MY SANDWICH ONCE:(

after i kicked it for annoying me:mad2:

it went flying:)

then i got told off:cool:

then i ate my other sandwich:D

A seagull stole my hamburger right out of my hand when I was at the beach once :cry:

Christmas
06-06-2007, 07:51 PM
I can fart and run away so fast that nobody knows it is I that did it. :bigsmile:

Fonzie
06-06-2007, 08:12 PM
My friend got really pissed at me, and he threw 3 punches. I dodged them all with his face like this "O_o".