PDA

View Full Version : Oh man, this feels great!

Agent Proto
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Don't you just love the feeling you get when you get over a huge obstacle? Man, I do! I was finally able to "fully" pay off my phone bill debt to Verizon! My brother and I are on the same plan, and he managed to rack up $660 in our phone bill. So, I pestered him about that, and we tried to pay this off as soon as we can. However, we were unable to pay it all off right away, and it eventually grew to over $1,000, and I had to have my service suspended. Just a couple weeks ago, Verizon deactivated our accounts, even though we managed to pay half the bill off by then. Since we've got deactivated, we had to pay to reactivate our phones, and all that jazz. However, I found out that the phone bill has been paid off and now all I owe is $50! Which is smurfing better than what was on the most recent phone bill. This really made me happy. :love:

So, have you experienced such a feeling as this before? Tell some stories if you have any!

CimminyCricket
06-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Wow, I don't have a story. But, wow.

Fonzie
06-06-2007, 05:41 PM
That's what she said. ;)

CimminyCricket
06-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Wow, I have no idea what just happened. But the Fonz just...

bipper
06-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Don't you just love the feeling you get when you get over a huge obstacle? Man, I do! I was finally able to "fully" pay off my phone bill debt to Verizon! My brother and I are on the same plan, and he managed to rack up $660 in our phone bill. So, I pestered him about that, and we tried to pay this off as soon as we can. However, we were unable to pay it all off right away, and it eventually grew to over $1,000, and I had to have my service suspended. Just a couple weeks ago, Verizon deactivated our accounts, even though we managed to pay half the bill off by then. Since we've got deactivated, we had to pay to reactivate our phones, and all that jazz. However, I found out that the phone bill has been paid off and now all I owe is $50! Which is smurfing better than what was on the most recent phone bill. This really made me happy. :love:

So, have you experienced such a feeling as this before? Tell some stories if you have any!

Ah life, the bigger the ramp, the sicker the air!

I recently ate something that did not agree with me. When I filed it in the ceramic file, I felt much alleviated.

Bunny
06-06-2007, 06:26 PM
How do you manage to rack up a $660 phone bill? Was he doing conference calls with people in Japan, Australia, and Mongolia? wtf.

Rocket Edge
06-06-2007, 06:47 PM
I feel like that after I finish a long-timed art piece.

Croyles
06-06-2007, 06:55 PM
How do you manage to rack up a $660 phone bill? Was he doing conference calls with people in Japan, Australia, and Mongolia? wtf.

By Proto's brother needing a clamp to shut his mouth at night. Or did he forget to hang up the phone?

I remember feeling great when I finished my gcse's well, thinking im gonna fail a lot of them. I didnt get that same feeling with my a-levels ;)

Tallulah
06-06-2007, 07:01 PM
I finally got a new job! I was wandering around town when I got a call on my mobile. I have a part time job (20 hours with plenty of possibility for overtime). It's just one week and two days until I am free of stinking Somerfield and 5am starts... FOREVER! It feels so good! :D