PDA

View Full Version : Dreams :P

Jessweeee♪
06-06-2007, 09:03 PM
I haven't made a thread in general for awhile, so I thought I'd make one n.n

What did you dream last night?
(Try not to post anything that'll get my thread closed x.x)

I had a weird dream. I was in school watching some lame movie about boyhood, then I was at a basketball game, then I was in a weird forest with some guy looking at a tree with blood on it :bounce:

Quindiana Jones
06-06-2007, 09:19 PM
My dreams usually consist of me dying. True story.

Griff
06-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Myself, my 11 year old brother, my friend Holly, and Rikku fighting one of the Weapons in FFVII.

Jessweeee♪
06-06-2007, 09:35 PM
XD

Freya
06-06-2007, 10:07 PM
My dreams usually start of pretty weird and what not but end up naughty, so i wont say them so your thread doesn't get closed :D

Leen-Leen
06-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I had this odd dream where everyone had pictures of the girl from The Ring on their t-shirts. iiii don't want to know what that means.

Jess
06-06-2007, 11:23 PM
I can usually remember my dreams really vividly but unfortuantly I can't actually remember last nights anymore! I always get the idea to write my dreams down because they're usually quite strange, but I'm too lazy/always forget to do it.

If I remember to, I'll post my dream from tonight, tomorrow! If I have one, that is. :jess:

Jessweeee♪
06-07-2007, 04:01 AM
I can usually remember my dreams really vividly but unfortuantly I can't actually remember last nights anymore! I always get the idea to write my dreams down because they're usually quite strange, but I'm too lazy/always forget to do it.

If I remember to, I'll post my dream from tonight, tomorrow! If I have one, that is. :jess:

I do that myself :\
Sometimes I even go as far as to leave my laptop beside my bed with Notepad opened DX

I never actually record my dreams unless I find them disturbing, then I usually just blog about it.

bipper
06-07-2007, 05:00 AM
I dreamed of Jeanie.

abrojtm
06-07-2007, 05:07 AM
I rarely remember my dreams except the ones that are really hot or really scary/creepy.

Dynast-Kid
06-07-2007, 05:15 AM
Last night I had a very odd dream. About a week ago I went to my friend Kelsey's pool party. At the party we all danced, and talked, and played volleyball. Then we got obsessed with pushing people (not in their swimsuits) into the pool. This boy that was there, Forrest (He calls himself Thug Nasty >.>), was the first unfortunate soul to be pushed into the pool. Right before he fell into the pool after he was pushed, he reached into his pocket, pulled out his $300 cellphone, and threw it to the ground so it wouldn't get wet...

On to my dream...In my dream, it was the last day of school. Just as I got on the bus to go home, I realized I had...Forrest's phone...I ran across the neighborhood surrounding our school, trying to catch his bus, all the while being taunted by a girl calling me a Mexican...He never got his phone back. The dream ended with the "Be Prepared" sequence from the Lion King...

Crazy.

Jessweeee♪
06-07-2007, 06:14 AM
o.O

Bunny
06-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I was buying Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. But I never got to eat them.

Breine
06-07-2007, 12:24 PM
I dreamt that one of my best friends made a complete fool of herself by bitching over some guy in front of hundreds of people... Meh, pretty bland dream I guess.

Dynast-Kid
06-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Even weirder dream last night. It started out at a fancy Italian restaurant/hotel thing. I was there with my family and like, 100 of my closest friends (O_o)...I was talking to my friend Dominique who was drinking a pink milkshake that never seemed to lose any liquid. Then she got up and tripped, spilling her milkshake everywhere. The chefs spoke some unidentifiable language while yelling at her. Then I was talking to my sisters about how our mom grounded us for being late to come home. So we got in the car and drove to...my grandpa's house!?!? Then we went into his living room and crawled through a vent back outside...WTF? Next we ended up at a parade, where all of these old people wanted me to watch their grandkids while they enjoyed the parade. One boy was like 1 or so (still wearing diapers), but was like half my height! So for whatever reason, I thought i'd try to hold him like a regular baby. Didn't really work out. And then he turned into a card...Yes, a freaking CARD. Not that the grandparents noticed or anything, cuz they didn't. We then went back to my family's house, giving the grandparents (8 or 9 of them) a tour of our house. Finally, I ended up at another (but different) Italian restaurant. There, this super-hunk stud in a bathrobe proposed to my sister! She said "No, i've only known you for an hour!" Then he said something that would probably get your thread closed, and then walked off. Then, I woke up.

I have the weirdest dreams ever!

Denmark
06-07-2007, 06:37 PM
All the dreams I can remember lately have not been appropriate for this forum. The first two had main characters and supporting characters from my high school, but last night's supporting cast was from college and the main character was made up completely. Odd how that changed. Also, the main character had a much different temperament. I will leave the rest to your imaginations.

Christmas
06-07-2007, 06:41 PM
I have a dream that someone bumped this thread ages later and got it closed. :(

Denmark
06-07-2007, 06:43 PM
It will happen. Don't worry about it.

Jessweeee♪
06-07-2007, 07:36 PM
I dreamed I was out exploring the town for whatever reason, then I went home (which was a mansion, now) and had a friend over to eat cake, then my friend went home and I was sent to live with another family. No dream is complete without a Final Fantasy reference, so Selphie was at my school.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I tried to steal an Airbus A380.

No, not hijack, I mean steal. Sneak into the hangar, start the engines, taxi it to a runway, and take off with it.

I couldn't find one though... :(

Marluxiaswife
06-09-2007, 02:28 AM
i don't really remember all my dream just that me and Marluxia were married i know sounds werid but true -^-^-

Tempest
06-09-2007, 03:08 AM
I don't remember what I dreamed last night. :( If I remember tomorrow what I dreamed tonight, I'll post it since I know everyone wants to know.