PDA

View Full Version : My Head Hurts

Jessweeee♪
06-07-2007, 04:18 AM
Now that summer's here, I get to spend all day living the way I love, alternating between the television, EoFF, my DS (which has His Aceness in it at the moment), and the PS2.

My eyes are going to explode, but due to my addiction to screens, I can't stop.

Topic:
What do you do in your free time?

Christmas
06-07-2007, 04:24 AM
Making LITTLE MANUS cry and drawing comics (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/104910-eoff-tale.html). :bigsmile:

bipper
06-07-2007, 04:32 AM
I get harassed on EOFF.

Dynast-Kid
06-07-2007, 04:54 AM
EoFF, Television, PS2, Drawing, Maplestory, Cellphone.

Jess
06-07-2007, 02:59 PM
If my boyfriends at University I spend a lot of time on my laptop on EoFF, Skysports and MSN and also watching tv & films.

If my boyfriends home, I tend to go out a lot with him and friends and rarely come on the computer at all in comparison. :jess:

licence
06-07-2007, 03:07 PM
EoFF, go out with mates, play football, play PS2. Just normal stuff...well minus EoFF, no one on here is normal.

Tallulah
06-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Most of my spare time is spent in front of the computer, boring my arse off on less active forums, and looking up morbid stuff, such as the fate of serial killers, and surviving a nuclear holocaust (two of my latest in-depth searches, both undertaken through following Wikipedia links from something completely different). Otherwise playing WoW, PS2 or DS, or watching Family Guy or any other TV series, via TVLinks or similar streaming sites.

If not in front of the computer, I'm probably drunk somewhere. :p

~*~Celes~*~
06-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Talk to Alan <3, come on here and I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?!, and various other sites, play my DS, read, write poetry, listen to music, go out with friends =]

prayzer
06-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Well, unfortunately my job is non-stop, except for a few holidays, much unlike school. But, I do work a swing shift where I work 3 days on then 2 days off then 2 days on and 3 days off, something like that. So, on my off days I alternate emailing, myspace, and surfing EoFF, and switching between playing FFVII, FFVII - DC, FFX, and sometimes Madden NFL '05 and Gran Turismo 4. However, this all revolves around my almost 2 year old little girl wanting to watch "Tifa game," (Advent Children). She absolutely loves that movie. And she loves to sing "Se-phi-roth."

Sergeant Hartman
06-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm constantly inside my house, I go out every now and then though :/

Rocket Edge
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
EoFF, Play sports (usually football), listen to music, PS2, draw, hang out with friends, a bit of TV, and that's probably about it.

Chloe.
06-07-2007, 05:20 PM
EoFF (And other websites of course, but here mostly), listen to Ipod, watch TV, go out with friends, play my DS/PS2, eat :bigsmile: and MSN. :)

Gullick
06-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Go out with my mates and partay!!!, starting to get back into EoFF, watch TV, Train with my mates, listen to the radio and play a bit of the PS.

-Gull-

Jessweeee♪
06-07-2007, 07:38 PM
However, this all revolves around my almost 2 year old little girl wanting to watch "Tifa game," (Advent Children). She absolutely loves that movie. And she loves to sing "Se-phi-roth."

That is the cutest thing, EVAR.

Tifa Valentine
06-07-2007, 07:40 PM
I love to go tanning and if not play video games, draw.