PDA

View Full Version : No clothes, No bath, No shoes!

Avarice-ness
06-07-2007, 05:46 PM
So my two year old neice is going though the whole "I don't want to wear clothes, I don't want to take baths, I don't want to wear shoes!" and such. Naturally it's just a phase, which we all go through.

Speaking of phases...

When I was like 12 I listened to an abnormal ammount of Disco music. :razz:

What are your most rememberable phases that you went through?
What are your thoughts on phases? :D

~*~Celes~*~
06-07-2007, 05:51 PM
hmm...probably when I listened to the same radio station every night for an entire school year when I was in 7th grade.

Freya
06-07-2007, 05:51 PM
I had this phase when I was like 5 where i'd pull my shirt up over my head and run around. I'd do it till this day but some people say it's indecent.

Zeldy
06-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I had a phase when I was such a tomboy.

Dynast-Kid
06-07-2007, 05:58 PM
1st-2nd Grade: Pokemon
3rd Grade: Animals
4th-5th Grade: Ancient Egypt
6th Grade: Wild Hairstyles
7th Grade: Scarves
8th Grade: Wearing polo shirts

Seems like each school year I go through another phase/obsession. I'm such a loser!xp

Jowy
06-07-2007, 06:26 PM
I was a goth-tard at one point and used to wear eye makeup, bondage pants, and a spike collar. I liked raising eyebrows in public. ;D

Quindiana Jones
06-07-2007, 06:27 PM
I refuse to wear clothes, even to this day.

bipper
06-07-2007, 06:35 PM
I am stuck in the GOE phase. I have been for like evar. And I do not regret a single moment of it.

Christmas
06-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Must be the phase when I eat anything I touch or saw. :bigsmile:

Bunny
06-07-2007, 06:49 PM
The following two phases have been with me since birth and will be with me until the day I die:

First, I like putting things in my mouth. Not nasty things, just things. Solid objects, mostly. I have put a lot of things in my mouth just for the sake of putting them in my mouth. Also: I like to talk when I have things in my mouth.

The second phase is my most favorite, although several people do not enjoy it as much as I do. It involves me jumping off things that I have no business jumping off. I just can't help or explain it. If I see a building, my first instinct is "I want to jump off it!" and I will often stare up at a high object, daydreaming about jumping off of it. My girlfriend hates this and always demands that I do not jump off things. Fortunately for her, I care more about her feelings than I do my own obsessions. This phase, naturally, does not include things that are high enough for the fall to kill me. The Empire State Building, Golden Gate Bridge, and the Moon are not things I wish to jump off of at this moment in time. Baseball cages, small business buildings, etc. Those are the stuff this phase is made of.

One day I will jump off a building while housing random objects in my mouth.

Renmiri
06-07-2007, 07:04 PM
I have been on this Final Fantasy phase like forever! ;)

Bunny: I know how your girlfriend feels! My hubby had a mountain goat complex too ;) and would climb on top of anything to jump from it. He only stopped after he saw our kids trying to imitate him :p

Tallulah
06-07-2007, 07:19 PM
I had all sorts of obsessions over particular bands (Blur, Oasis, Stereophonics in particular) when I was a kid. It got to the point where even I tired of going on about them all the time. It annoyed me. Fortunately, I seem to have grown out of that, and feel I am practically normal.

However, I can't seem to go to sleep without some sort of media turned on, e.g. television, radio, CD player, computer. It's especially annoying having to get up and turn off the computer, even though this new keyboard I've bought has one-touch shut-off which is handy. :)

demondude
06-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Apparently i had a tendancy to pick up and throw any small objects at random things.

now i just kick them:)

Tifa Valentine
06-07-2007, 07:34 PM
In fifth grade I went through a phase where I wanted to wear black all day every day 24/7.

rubah
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I remember when I was five i started a 'i hate baloney phase'

I am still in it.

I remember when I was four I would wear a very pretty green orange and pink ruffled skirt and nothing else.

Grazia
06-07-2007, 10:02 PM
When I was three, my mum says that I went through a phase of eating nothing but Jelly & Ice Cream for every meal.... & I wouldnt eat anything else.

She ended up taking me to the doctor cos she was worried about it & he laughed at her and told her to let me eat whatever I wanted, cos at least I was eating. I grew out of it after a few months, but I cant even look at Jelly & Ice Cream together now.

Shauna
06-07-2007, 10:06 PM
I don't think I've been through any definite "phases". =]

Meat Puppet
06-07-2007, 10:24 PM
I had that puberty thing for a while.

oddler
06-07-2007, 10:44 PM
I eat everything plain.

Hazzard
06-07-2007, 10:52 PM
The weirdest freakiest phase was when I was some seven year old kid who took comfort in putting his hands in his trousers. I walked around school like that and everyone gave me some odd looks. I didn't give a :skull::skull::skull::skull: or even take care to notice.

I was one fat kid who loved feelin' the warmth, baby! Now it would be just stupid if I done it...

fire_of_avalon
06-08-2007, 01:03 AM
I was in a Republican phase for a while. I'm glad that's over. xD

Goldenboko
06-08-2007, 01:19 AM
No Clothes, No bath, No Shoes!

NO PROBLEM ;)

Rocket Edge
06-08-2007, 01:29 AM
I went through a Pokemon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harry Potter & Final Fantasy VIII phases at differant times, but all years ago.

Vikeve
06-08-2007, 01:32 AM
There was a phase I already posted somewhere but whatever it was where al the girl inmy school pretended to be lesbians and we started going out with each other and see how many girls would become their girlfriend contests it was funny. The thing is none of the boys seemed to notice at all or care you would think all the dudes would be like this is so freain awesome but no.

I tend to go through not phases but obsessions with certain things or shows. I loved Gilmore Girls than I loved nutter butters and it would be just little things like that that I would obsess over and the thing is I tend to get other poeple addicted too and then I get tired of it. I got my friend hooked on nutter butters and I got this 40 year old at my church to start loving anime and I get my friends to like ff and all of them to like pelippers its awesome.

I also have a bad habit of not bathing and eating bugs.

kikimm
06-08-2007, 03:20 AM
The Brady Bunch. When I was about 9 or 10 I watched :skull::skull::skull::skull:loads of The Brady Bunch. Taped like every single episode on nick at night, watched them for hours, was totally in love with Greg Brady. Man. I was thinking about that last night actually.

Elite Lord Sigma
06-08-2007, 03:23 AM
I went into my Pokémon obsession phase back in 1st or 2nd grade. I don't speak obsessively about it more, but I still play it regularly like I did back when I was younger.

Oh, and I had this phase during my seventh grade middle school musical where I couldn't sing to save my life. However, my voice has now settled, and I can now sing well again.

Shiny
06-08-2007, 03:57 AM
I went through the whole Barbie phase. I had whole sets of houses and stuff. It was cool. I went through that Pokemon card collecting stage too. I still have all those cards. Anyone want them? xD

yanis
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm still in the playin'-with-my-hair phase....and I was really obsessed with the lion king...:bgl: