PDA

View Full Version : embaresment :(:(

demondude
06-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I made a thread like this when i first joined but that's old and dead now:(

What is the most emabressing thing that has happened to you.

for me it must have been this one time when two people dared me to climb up a ladder i thought it was a stupid dare but i did it anyway, so i climbed to the top and the two people pushed it over!
I landed in a thorn bush with a broken leg and arm several gashes on my arms and face but worst of all a thorn in my eye.

i had to wear an eyepatch for like a month and people would always make pirate noises whenever they passed me:( and everyone did pirate accents when they spoke to me.

apart from my friends they were nice:) i still have a huge scar under my eye though:mad2:

so what are youre most embaressing moments, speaking of embaressing i spelt it wrong didn't I:rolleyes2

Sergeant Hartman
06-08-2007, 08:16 PM
i had to wear an eyepatch for like a month and people would always make pirate noises whenever they passed me:(
I'm sorry but that made me laugh :(

demondude
06-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Lol i didn't have to wear the eyepatch but my right eye was all bloodshot and horrible so id look like a zombie otherwise:(

Zeldy
06-08-2007, 08:20 PM
hmm, im not sure. My friends pulling up my skirt during a Technology lesson as the class was stood in a circle in a discussion was pretty damn embarrasing.

People un-doing my bras at school is embarrasing too :mad2:

Tallulah
06-08-2007, 08:21 PM
What ARR you like? :D

I guess the most embarrassing thing I can remember is a field trip to the British Museum in London, which is a borefest... :eep: I was about eight or nine at the time. I was so tired looking at random Roman/Greek artefact, I leant on something, which happened to be an alarmed door... The teacher, who was a total bitch anyway, gave me a nasty look, as if she was shocked and disgusted by my behaviour (I was what one may call a 'teacher's pet' at the time), but I didn't mean to do what I did. No-one else said much, I guess they were surprised that I'd set off the alarms.

Goldenboko
06-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I signed up here, honestly, so embarrassing.

~*~Celes~*~
06-08-2007, 08:31 PM
When I started dating this guy (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/shadow%2Bbahamut.html):(

Rocket Edge
06-08-2007, 08:47 PM
for me it must have been this one time when two people dared me to climb up a ladder i thought it was a stupid dare but i did it anyway, so i climbed to the top and the two people pushed it over!
I landed in a thorn bush with a broken leg and arm several gashes on my arms and face but worst of all a thorn in my eye.

i had to wear an eyepatch for like a month and people would always make pirate noises whenever they passed me:( and everyone did pirate accents when they spoke to me.
Thats really serious. I'd kill the people who did that to me & then laughed about it. :smash:

If i'm being honest, it was the time I was caught losing my virginity by my parents. It was my sisters 21st house party, I was hammered on vodka or something. Anyway we went down to my bedroom and so that started happening, all of a sudden a few minutes later my parents walked in with me on top of her. They stood there in shock for a couple of seconds, laughed a bit, then left. I flew off my then girlfriend quicker than lightning, got dressed and went back out to the party. I couldn't even look at my parents for months afterwards, I was only 15!

Peegee
06-08-2007, 09:18 PM
I had no choice but to laugh when you said eye patch and pirate sounds xDDD

sorry

I have a hard time remembering the last time I was embarrassed because I'm pretty shameless. If you criticise me, even brutally, I just stay silent and either not respond or act flippantly ignorant.

So I have to go far back. Much further back. In grade 8 a guy strangled me during recess in front of everybody (teacher didn't see this happen duh). So it was pretty embarrassing to have to go to my teacher to explain what had happened (after everybody told me to tell on the guy).

*shrug*

demondude
06-09-2007, 09:04 AM
I had no choice but to laugh when you said eye patch and pirate sounds xD

:whimper:

Hambone
06-09-2007, 09:33 AM
WOAH. SPELLING.

Probably peeing in front of a tree at my old elementary school when I was 5. There were like 60 people there too. I thought nothing of it then, but now I fear even thinking about it. I think I was spanked by my mom for doing it there too. :(

kikimm
06-09-2007, 09:51 AM
The first thing that sprang to mind was when one of my friends pinned me down and held my mouth open while another friend force fed me birthday cake. That was actually really embarrassing, since there were a ton of other people like, STARING at me struggling and :skull::skull::skull::skull:. Ugh. I felt so degraded >:O

blackmage_nuke
06-09-2007, 10:02 AM

You shouldve gotten a Naruto forehead protector to cover the eyepatch and warn anyone that you'll totally go Sharingan on them if they tease you

demondude
06-09-2007, 02:10 PM

You shouldve gotten a Naruto forehead protector to cover the eyepatch and warn anyone that you'll totally go Sharingan on them if they tease you

lol

Raebus
06-09-2007, 02:40 PM
They should walk the plank for making such noises, right matey?

My most embarassing moment = Having my swimming shorts pulled down in a busy swimming pool area. :__:

demondude
06-09-2007, 07:56 PM
They should walk the plank for making such noises, right matey?

:crying2:

f f freak
06-09-2007, 08:04 PM
i had to wear an eyepatch for like a month and people would always make pirate noises whenever they passed me and everyone did pirate accents when they spoke to me.
Oh the scurrrvy dogs. Oh well, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum for you.

Umm. I can't think of an embarrassing moment.

Fonzie
06-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Lets see...where do I start.

A couple years back, and friend said I was dating a 4th grader, and I just laughed it off. Then a couple weeks later I'm getting summoned up too the middle of the cafeteria too tell people who she is. :cry:

Bunny
06-09-2007, 08:10 PM
The first thing that sprang to mind was when one of my friends pinned me down and held my mouth open while another friend force fed me birthday cake. That was actually really embarrassing, since there were a ton of other people like, STARING at me struggling and :skull::skull::skull::skull:. Ugh. I felt so degraded >:O

Cake or death?

My most embarrassing moment is when I went to school in sweat pants that did not have a butt on them. My backside was exposed to all. Luckily, my trusty ninja turtle underwear was protecting me from an even more embarassing fate! Go go Leonardo.

Vikeve
06-09-2007, 10:35 PM
It would have to be when I went ot my friend's house and his aunt was over and she braught her dog with her. And he dog is so small probably one of the smalles dogs I've ever seen in my life so I saw it and thought it was adorible.

So I kneeled down to pet it when the dog suddenly it started humping me.:cry: So I started screaming and I tried to run away from the dog and it kept on humping my legs and it was faster than me too. It got to a point where the dog was actually standing on two freaking legs and started leaping forward to hump me!:eek: Meanwhile all my friends are just laughing at me as I'm falling down and the dog is all over me.:cry:

What the hell is wrong with people why would they push the ladder over I would be pretty damn mad if I were you.

Discord
06-10-2007, 01:48 AM
I signed up here, honestly, so embarrassing.

:thumb:

Ouch!
06-10-2007, 02:09 AM
My old man used to be very good at embarassing me on a regular basis until I got used to it.

Although not my most embarassing moment, it's going to either be very embarassing or very awkward the next time I talk to my friend Beth. She had a graduation party today, and I didn't wake up until two hours after it started, and then I forgot about it until after it ended. That's gonna be bad. >_<

demondude
06-10-2007, 10:03 AM
What the hell is wrong with people why would they push the ladder over I would be pretty damn mad if I were you.

luckily they got expelled:)

riallews
06-10-2007, 11:34 AM
when i was a teenager on holiday with a friend, I got really drunk one night, like totally paraletic. In the middle of that night, I stumbled from my bed to the bathroom. Didn't bother to turn the lights on or anything. (Keep in mind that I'm also practically numb at this point - you'll understand in a minute)

Anyway I sat down on the toilet to pee, and all was fine. Until My friend turned the light on and looked at me in horror.

,..... I'd forgotten to pull the toilet lid up :O :O :O

demondude
06-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Cake or death?

Cake plz!!

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
06-10-2007, 02:37 PM
,..... I'd forgotten to pull the toilet lid up :O :O :O

LOL That sounds horrible :P

demondude
06-10-2007, 03:56 PM
There was this other thing as well i was asleep and somebody drew a moustache on me but that was'nt reallt THAT bad

Agrias
06-10-2007, 03:59 PM
when i farted in church during the most quiet part of prayer :(

Quindiana Jones
06-10-2007, 05:01 PM
when i farted in church during the most quiet part of prayer :(

Fart related incidences always make me laugh hardest.

daggertrepe
06-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I once asked one of my first grade teacher something a first grader shouldn't know about.

I still shiver.

yojimbosoul
06-11-2007, 06:38 AM
Definently in cooking class, when my friends poured warm vegtable oil over me and dragged me down a busy hall by my feet, singing "happy birthday"........ not the best thing in the world on a monday, and IT WASEN"T EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!

stalpho slayer
06-11-2007, 08:05 PM
when i was in 4th grade a kid in my class kicked open the stall door i was like:eek: for 5 minutes