PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Scenes!

Jaffamitsu
06-08-2007, 11:44 PM
So lets hear them....one of my favorites is at Home when Tidus realises what must happen to Yuna, and he is trying to work it all out and why it must happen and in the process is hitting Valefor in the chest.....and the other summons are around him....such as Ifrit...

Mr Nice
06-09-2007, 12:13 AM
My favourite scene from Final Fantasy X is the part where Yuna gets naked.

Or did I dream that?

I'll have to play the game again, I can't really remember at this precise moment.

LunarWeaver
06-09-2007, 01:18 AM
All of them with Tidus in it. The ones where he's not on camera are rubbish. :cry:

KasaiDraco
06-09-2007, 02:32 AM
yeah, tidus is teh sex. he's in like, every scene, i think. my favorite scene is when he crys. so funny! i also like it when he talks about narcotics. 'i felt light headed...and then...sleepy.'

hplvr
06-09-2007, 03:01 AM
my favorite scene in the game is when all of the people are about to fight Yunalesca, and the camera jumps back and forth between all the characters before the fight, explaining their opinions
i also like how Lulu yells at Yunalesca, i think thats the only time she raises her voice that high, it was as if she was a different person

Shin Gouken
06-09-2007, 09:19 AM
my favorite scene in the game is when all of the people are about to fight Yunalesca, and the camera jumps back and forth between all the characters before the fight, explaining their opinions
i also like how Lulu yells at Yunalesca, i think thats the only time she raises her voice that high, it was as if she was a different person

"Now. This is it. Now is the time to choose. Die and be free of pain. Or live, and fight your sorry. Your fate is in your hands"

something like that :) i remembered that whole quote im awesome :P well... it is the best quote in the game :D

samboo1
06-09-2007, 09:53 AM

The number of times i had to see that scene because i was stuck on Yunalesca, now makes me hate it! :p

one of my favorites is at Home when Tidus realises what must happen to Yuna, and he is trying to work it all out and why it must happen and in the process is hitting Valefor in the chest.....and the other summons are around him....such as Ifrit...

Yeah that's one of my favourites too. Also of course i love the ending scene, and the first scene never gets old for me either really.

Little Blue
06-09-2007, 10:08 AM

"Now. This is it. Now is the time to choose. Die and be free of pain. Or live, and fight your sorry. Your fate is in your hands"

something like that :) i remembered that whole quote im awesome :P well... it is the best quote in the game :D
hehe, its "fight your sorrow" :p

Any scene involving Auron, except the Jecht Spheres, younger Auron was such a wuss.

And the end.

Finola
06-09-2007, 10:35 AM
I like all the ones where Tidus is. Also some stuffs that Seymor says.
I can't remember why but the one where they enter Calm lands is great. Well, it's so damn good all the time.. while playing XII it makes me miss the videos and conversations that actually have some meaning. *sigh*

Enjolras
06-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Auron fading after the defeat of Sin was my scene. The dialogue and music make for an awesome scene i reckon.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
06-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Auron fading after the defeat of Sin was my scene. The dialogue and music make for an awesome scene i reckon.

DITTO :P

Jaffamitsu
06-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Very true..i think without the music most scenes wouldnt be half as good...

Markus. D
06-09-2007, 01:03 PM

I liked that one and the underground calm land thingy cutscenes.

specially when her theme begins to play <333

Renmiri
06-09-2007, 10:02 PM
My favourite scene from Final Fantasy X is the part where Yuna gets naked.

Or did I dream that?

I'll have to play the game again, I can't really remember at this precise moment.

That was in X2 :p

Suteki Da Ne scene, after it finishes and they are just talking by the edge of the spring. Sooo romantic :love: :love: :love:

Well, it's so damn good all the time.. while playing XII it makes me miss the videos and conversations that actually have some meaning. *sigh*
QFT!!! :(

I posted the entire scene in Youtube :love:
YouTube - FFX - Now is the time... - Auron's famous line - Spoilers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4APX_Nafxg)

atlanteay
06-09-2007, 10:27 PM
I like the ending. It was sad and captured the moment perfectly.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-10-2007, 10:24 AM
i personally like all the events that unfold in home. and i think evrae is a really fun fight to follow it up with too :D

Shin Gouken
06-10-2007, 06:04 PM

hehe, its "fight your sorrow" :p

Any scene involving Auron, except the Jecht Spheres, younger Auron was such a wuss.

And the end.

lol typing error :)

tidus_rox
06-11-2007, 05:14 AM
I have to say mine is the ending... Cry every time... Right, Chase?

Simen
06-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Probably the one where Auron's about to fight that fiend at Luca. Really awesome (high quality) movie-scene!

Renmiri
06-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Probably the one where Auron's about to fight that fiend at Luca. Really awesome (high quality) movie-scene!

Aye! Also made a YouTube with that one ;

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2007, 06:16 PM
The entire opening is amazing, from their little spot in the ruins, to when he gets sucked up by Sin. I especially like the line "Listen to my story. This...may be our last chance."

Just pretty much everything from when you battle Seymour in Gagazet until you get to the airship.

The rescue scene in Bevelle.

In...guadosalam, I think...when Tidus calls the Macalania temple the Macarena temple, and Wakka corrects him. I laughed so hard when he responded with "AYE?!"

D'jose temple I think, when they're talking with Dona, and Tidus is hopping up and down like crazy in the background.

Tidus and Wakka wrestling in the background during a very serious scene in Mt. Gagazet.

Tidus staring at Lulu's chest with the binoculars on one of the boats.

Yew-Yevon
06-12-2007, 07:57 PM
when Rikku starts striping infront of Tidus. I was like "YES!!!!!!!!"

daggertrepe
06-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Kissing scene cause I'm a super sap

Pouring Rain
06-12-2007, 08:56 PM
My favorite scenes:

The beginning, with the blitzball game, and Auron walking around like everything is fine, while everything is pretty much being destroyed by Sin. The background music is awesome, too.

The wedding is brilliant, as well. I loved it. They're professional wedding crashers.

The spring. It's just so touching and everything. But the only thing I don't like is that Kimahri watched the whole thing. Sort of ruined the mood.

The ending was very deep and sad, but just what I wanted to see.

Bashini
06-13-2007, 12:19 AM
The ending is one of my favorites, seconded only by Yuna's Trial at Bevelle.