PDA

View Full Version : YES!!! I DID IT!!!!!

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
I have finally beaten every final fantasy, final fantasy side quest, mini-game, and practically everything that has to do with final fantasy!
list (not in order)
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Legend 2
Final Fantasy Legend3
Final Fantasy Adventure
Final Fantasy Adventure 2
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XII
Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII
Dirge of Cerberus
Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode (mobile phone)
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (I found my old SNES)
Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Chocobo's Dungeon (Chocobo no Fushigina Dungeon) (there is no English version)
Chocobo Collection (Japanese version of Chocobo Racing, Chocobo Stallion, and Dice de Chocobo) (no English version)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales

Also, I've seen all 4 Legend of the Crystals movies, the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within movie, all 25 episodes of Final Fantasy Unlimited and I've played each mini-game so much that they're all easy enough to beat in a tournament under a half-hour!
(Triple Triad, Tetra Master, Chocobo Hot and Cold, Blitzball, Sphere Break, and the unlockables: sliding puzzle from Final Fantasy while boarding the ship, the matching game in Final Fantasy II while boarding the ice sled, and the blackjack game at the ending of FFIX.

Anyone else want to share their accomplishments?

oddler
06-09-2007, 12:18 AM
I applaud you on finishing them all and I envy you for all the time you must have to complete all of those even though I'm posting this from work ha. :Oo:

I have a bad habit of starting things and not completing them. >.> I got nothing.

Cookie
06-09-2007, 12:21 AM
I left the internet about an hour ago to do something else, without being forced :).

Jess
06-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Congratulations.

I've only ever completed, VII, IX, X. I've played others, but not completed per exemple: VIII, VI, X-2, XII. :jess:

Tavrobel
06-09-2007, 12:24 AM
I've got a better challenge for you: beat Star Ocean 3 on 4D.

It puts Final Fantasy to shame. And play Kingdom Hearts I, CoM, and II while you're at it.

Mr Nice
06-09-2007, 12:26 AM
I have finally beaten every final fantasy, final fantasy side quest, mini-game, and practically everything that has to do with final fantasy!
list (not in order)
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Legend 2
Final Fantasy Legend3
Final Fantasy Adventure
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XII
Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dirge of Cerberus
Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Chocobo Collection (Japanese version of Chocobo Racing, Chocobo Stallion, and Dice de Chocobo) (no English version)

Also, I've seen all 4 Legend of the Crystals movies, the Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within movie, all 25 episodes of Final Fantasy Unlimited and I've played each mini-game so much that they're all easy enough to beat in a tournament under a half-hour!
(Triple Triad, Tetra Master, Chocobo Hot and Cold, Blitzball, Sphere Break, and the unlockables: sliding puzzle from Final Fantasy while boarding the ship, the matching game in Final Fantasy II while boarding the ice sled, and the blackjack game at the ending of FFIX.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should get out of the house for a while.

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:27 AM
I don't like kingdom hearts. And Star Ocean bores me (since my CD broke, anyway...)
what does this have to do with FF?
(dont answer that)

Tavrobel
06-09-2007, 12:29 AM
I don't like kingdom hearts.

And Star Ocean bores me (since my CD broke, anyway...)

Do you not have a soul? I have a feeling you aren't as un-n00b as you think.

I have a friend of mine to tell before he tentacle-rapes and bukkakes you.

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:30 AM

Haha. (sarcasm, by the way)
Don't need to. this was all done in my spare time, when I'm not a) working out b) just plain workin c) making/inventing/discovering things or d) y'know, being in juvie.

you do realize that un-n00b does not make sense, correct?

Please do not double-post. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Mr Nice
06-09-2007, 12:31 AM

Haha. (sarcasm, by the way)
Don't need to. this was all done in my spare time, when I'm not a) working out b) just plain workin c) making/inventing/discovering things or d) y'know, being in juvie.

Is that all you do besides gaming?

What's your invention?

Jebus
06-09-2007, 12:32 AM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``.................`\

Monol
OUTSTANDING!!! Congratulations ma brodah ;) pat yourself on the back (I too wish to beat every final fantasy...*sigh*)

Nominus Experse
I've got a better challenge for you: beat Star Ocean 3 on 4D.
OMFG, that was hell. Especially Freya...

I've only finished around half of the Final Fantasies. I congratulate/pity you for conquering/suffering them all.

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:33 AM
What's your invention?

wouldnt you like to know

:p

Mr Nice
06-09-2007, 12:33 AM
What's your invention?

wouldnt you like to know

:p

Yes, please do tell.

Big D
06-09-2007, 12:34 AM
list (not in order)

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant WingsCongratulations on completing games that haven't been released yet, or aren't available outside Japan!:)

Tavrobel
06-09-2007, 12:34 AM

# Hyphens are sometimes used in English to denote syllable breaks, particularly for prefixes, as when a (repeated) vowel is pronounced on its own rather than being silent or merged in a diphthong, as in 'shell-like' and 'anti-intellectual', where some other languages (and some English authorities) use a diaeresis like 'noël'. In British English, hyphens are also occasionally employed where readers would otherwise be tempted into a mispronunciation (e.g. co-worker is so punctuated partly to prevent the reader's eye being caught automatically by the word cow—though see also the following note on prefixes).

# Certain prefixes (co-, pre-, mid-, de-, non-, anti-, etc.) are often hyphenated, though usage varies between American and British English. British English tends towards hyphenation (pre-school, co-worker) whereas American English tends towards omission of the hyphen (preschool, coworker). A hyphen is mandatory when a prefix is applied to a proper (capitalized) adjective (un-American). The AP Stylebook provides further information on the use of "co-" as a prefix.

Thank you; fail again.

Nominus Experse
06-09-2007, 12:36 AM
list (not in order)

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant WingsCongratulations on completing games that haven't been released yet, or aren't available outside Japan!:)

His ability to do so must be tightly woven in his secret inventions, Big D.

EDIT: Pwnt by Tav LAWL

Tavrobel
06-09-2007, 12:38 AM
His ability to do so must be tightly woven in his secret inventions, Big D.

EDIT: Pwnt by Tav LAWL

I'm thinking a Time-Machine. Those tend to be easily broken by Glass Cannons, though.

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:39 AM
before crisis: played the Japanese version
crisis core: bootlegged psp version (some translations were messed up, though)
Revenant Wings: also Japanese version

~*~Celes~*~
06-09-2007, 12:40 AM
I have yet to beat any FF game ._.

Mr Nice
before crisis: played the Japanese version
Revenant Wings: also Japanese version

I still don't believe you.

Shiny
I came, I saw and I conquered all over Christmas.

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:41 AM

have you tried cheat codes yet? they seem to help...

:choc2: :choc2: :choc2:

Tavrobel
06-09-2007, 12:43 AM
A kill caused by hax isn't really a kill at all. So I guess that makes you a liar, since cheats are illegitimate, and a sign of a haxx0r. Haxx0rs never prosper. Just ask my good friend, the Warden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warden_%28software%29).

I would not suggest that you call her Maiev.

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:43 AM
I still don't believe you.

that's cause you're not nice.

Mr Nice
06-09-2007, 12:44 AM

have you tried cheat codes yet? they seem to help...

:choc2: :choc2: :choc2:

Yes, of course. Cheating is the answer. Now I get the impression that all you did to complete these games was use cheat codes as a means to get the the end of the game quickly and make out that you did it all by yourself. And even if you didn't use cheat codes, if you were that good you would know not to give such advice to those who have yet to complete a game. Lame! Give us some proper advice if you think your that great! If you've really completed them all then you must know of some better advice than to use cheat codes.

Psychotic
06-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Wonderful as your accomplishment is, it belongs in the General Final Fantasy forum. ;)

Oh, and by the way, please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button if you want to add something else. Thanks a whole bunch!

Tigmafuzz
06-09-2007, 12:48 AM
nah. cheatin is pretty much how i live. ill prolly die a cheater.[/sarcasm]

Mr Nice
06-09-2007, 12:55 AM

You didn't complete all those Final Fantasy games now did you?

Tavrobel
06-09-2007, 01:02 AM

You didn't complete all those Final Fantasy games now did you?

Is it that obvious?

LunarWeaver
06-09-2007, 01:08 AM
*Makes obligatory joke about how Final Fantasy is truly Final for this one*

LMAOROFLSANTA@MYSELF!!!

Congratulations on beating X and the other less important ones.

Lynx
06-09-2007, 02:15 AM
holy buckets.

so after you completed all this were the first words out of your mouth "hmm so now what?" :p they would have been mine. im surprised you got FF adventure most people forget about those ones. anyways good job.

all my final fantasy accomplishments are in my sig and i know i know, why havent i beaten FFI yet my only answer is super metroid has consumed my life :spin:

Hambone
06-09-2007, 08:52 AM

This, coming fom someone who double posts. :jess:

Anyway, congratulations on a tremendous effort. :) :happybday

Northcrest
06-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Nice man I applause you. *:bow: in front of him* I'm trying that right now but isn't turning out well. Look under my sig to find out.

Tallulah
06-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Bah. Show off... :mad:

Final Fantasy VII is the only FF I have sucked the life out of, including beating the optional Weapons. That said, I have done the Chocobo Forest sidequest (as much as I could without the PocketStation) and beaten Omega Weapon, or Ultima weapon, the one in the Deep sea Research Facility anyways (by a complete fluke... and forgetting to Draw Eden... :mad2:) in Final Fantasy VIII.

I don't do things that are too much effort, such as collecting cards, Sphere Break, or Dark Aeons, Penance, Monster Arena etc. I'm crap at it and can't be bothered.

silentenigma
06-15-2007, 06:41 PM
list (not in order)
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Legend 2
Final Fantasy Legend3
Final Fantasy Adventure
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XII
Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy Tactics
Dirge of Cerberus
Chocobo's Dungeon 2

Lawr
06-15-2007, 06:46 PM
You forgot Chocobo Racing

Ultima Shadow
06-15-2007, 07:50 PM
And Star Ocean bores me
Something's terribly wrong here.

tentacle-rapes and bukkakesOH YES!!! :drool:

...:shifty:

You forgot Chocobo RacingI was just about to mention that one as well. xD

I guess I'd have congratulated you for beating every FF (I doubt you actually did it, but I won't say you didn't) if it wasn't because you SUGGESTED using CHEAT CODES! That's just... INHUMAN! :whimper:

*is traumatized for the rest of his life*

Little Blue
06-15-2007, 08:34 PM
You fail to mention Final Fantasy X-2 + Last Mission, the various remakes of some games and different localisations (NTSC-J, NTSC-NA, PAL, NTSC-J "International" version if applicable), and, since you're also listing movies, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Final Fantasy X: Eternal Calm.

That's quite a bit you still haven't done yet...

Oh! And demo's. Have you completed the demos?

And soundtracks! Do you have the OST's, and all official arrangements, of each game! That is afterall, something to do with Final Fantasy!

Tigmafuzz
06-15-2007, 08:44 PM
You fail to mention Final Fantasy X-2 + Last Mission, the various remakes of some games and different localizations (NTSC-J, NTSC-NA, PAL, NTSC-J "International" version if applicable), and, since you're also listing movies, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Final Fantasy X: Eternal Calm.

That's quite a bit you still haven't done yet...

Oh! And demo's. Have you completed the demos?

And soundtracks! Do you have the OST's, and all official arrangements, of each game! That is, after all, something to do with Final Fantasy!

I did put X-2, and I have never heard of Last Mission.
Demos don't count.
localizations don't matter.
Advent Children is a given; everyone's seen it.
Eternal Calm: never heard of it.
What do the soundtracks have to do with the completion of these games?

Little Blue
06-15-2007, 08:52 PM
That could be said about watching the movies which you do mention...

And it does matter about localisations. Ask any American FFX fan what they think about Dark Aeons and they'll say they resent the PAL and Japanese audience since the US don't get them!*

Sufficed to say, you haven't completed everything imaginable. The fact you don't even know about X-2+LM, yet claim you've done everything shows just how much you fail at such a task.

*Statistic pulled out of thin air, I really can't be arsed to research it :p

Big D
06-16-2007, 08:08 AM
I'd have to agree with Little Blue on this one. FFX-2 International + Last Mission is a surprising omission from a 'complete' list of FF titles; it's only available on import from Japan, but then the same's true of some other titles on Cloud Strife777's list.

And I'm still dubious about the entire thing, since Crisis Core is still three months away from its scheduled release, even in Japan. I'd find it very odd for the complete game - with all side-quests and extras - to be bootlegged out of the country so early.

Ramza Beoulve
06-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Also, to claim that you need to finish some of the cellphone games (Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Chapter comes to my mind right now, maybe Final Fantasy Mobile) also, a lot of the Chocobo series (a lot only released in japan, but still available on import), I have some of them somewhere around my house, but search for them would be a quest itself :P

anyways, congratulations in that ones n.n, you'll have a lot more to complete by the end of this year :D

f f freak
06-16-2007, 12:32 PM
I don't believe you.

Jiro
06-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Me either. Mainly because a couple of those games aren't released yet. Also, cheating is not fair so it doesn't count. Better luck next time

Orophin
06-16-2007, 03:47 PM
list (not in order)

Congratulation on finishing a game that is still in development! You could have been smarter and said that it was a mistake and that it wasn't supose to be in your list, it could have worked you know. :eep:

Avarice-ness
06-16-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm sure someone already said this.

Final Fantasy Adventure is Seiken Densetsu.

Congrats you beat a MANA game. xD

[Edit] Wow no one said anything, Makes my love for Seiken Densetsu games cry. :(

The Crystal
06-16-2007, 10:29 PM

Congratulations for beating a game that it's not released yet, and it's not even completed(SE said the game it's in 90% right now).

And it's hard to believe you have(or has) so many diferent systems(and even a japanese cell phone) to play all these games.

Sorry, but i don't believe in you.

Lawr
06-17-2007, 01:01 AM
Itadaki Street Special.
<sp?>

ReloadPsi
06-17-2007, 01:15 AM
I don't like kingdom hearts.

And Star Ocean bores me (since my CD broke, anyway...)

Do you not have a soul? I have a feeling you aren't as un-n00b as you think.

I have a friend of mine to tell before he tentacle-rapes and bukkakes you.

Well Star Ocean 2 is so bad it's good, especially the awesome voice acting. Star Ocean 3 is as bad as Star Ocean 2, but lacks anything that makes you keep laughing at the game. At least SO2 had replay value. And the original? I'm still waiting for an official translation that ain't fulla bugs.

So I have a question for you now, sir: Did you discover, through playing all these games, that Black Mages are totally crap?

Rengori
06-17-2007, 03:20 AM
I'm sure someone already said this.

Final Fantasy Adventure is Seiken Densetsu.

Congrats you beat a MANA game. xD

[Edit] Wow no one said anything, Makes my love for Seiken Densetsu games cry. :(I was going to.

And while I've only beaten VII, X, IV, and IX (in that order), at least I can say I did it without cheating.

I would have beaten the first FF, but I hate having to do the leveling. If you don't believe me, I got the class change at level 10. I don't want to tell you how many times I went through that smurfin' cave and ran from every random encounter.

Bolivar
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
i hope this thread isn't too old to revive, i just wanted to say congrats to the threadstarter on this.

Even with all the controversy surrounding your "completion" that's alot to do, so i must say bravo.

Do you have any insight on the series you'd like to share with the rest of us?

atlanteay
07-03-2007, 06:04 PM
he still didn't explain how he played Crisis Core. Why don't you tell us the storyline to clear things up?

fifie
07-03-2007, 10:05 PM
aand, how long did it take for you to finish all of them!?

cloud21zidane16
07-04-2007, 02:41 AM
well if you are telling the truth then well done:bigbiggri
but im also curious about how long it took you and maybe you could explain more about crisis core;)
and what are you going to do now? go outside and start getting used to the sun again?:p

Obsidian
07-05-2007, 05:02 PM

WTF is that? Secret of Mana?

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-10-2007, 07:09 PM
That's great!:)

Avarice-ness
07-11-2007, 12:49 AM

1. Secret of Mana is the same as Seiken Densetsu 2. Secret of Mana is not it's own series. xD
2. No, Final Fantasy Adventure is from the mana series being Seiken Densetsu the original.

It's much like how Secret of Mana 2 isn't actually considered to be a 'real' mana game by eyes of the players. And as for number order games like Legend of Mana and Children of Mana count as their own little things due to their names basically being Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana and Seiken Densetsu: Children of Mana. What also makes the numbers special is because alot of what happens in the number games -can- be tied to the other numbered games if you put enough thought into it, so hey can all tie to each other where as they may not have any simularities to another mana game in the series that lacks the number, meaning, I can't find something strong enough in Secret of mana 2 to be tied with -any- of the numbered games, and even Legend of Mana has -very- few ties other then the general 'mana-esque' things, and as for being put on a timeline for the -same- planet, you'd have to be stretching your imagination past the facts to do it. But with the numbers it's easy! SD - Dark Lord = Prince Stroud, and there lies Prince Stroud in SD4! Hooray!

Seiken Densetsu - Final Fantasy Adventure (Remade as Sword of Mana)
Seiken Densetsu 2 - Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3 - ... Seiken Densetsu 3 (Not realized in US but -awesome game-)
Seiken Densetsu 4 - Dawn of Mana

THEY CAN BE TAUGHT! :razz:

Obsidian
07-11-2007, 03:26 AM

1. Secret of Mana is the same as Seiken Densetsu 2. Secret of Mana is not it's own series. xD
2. No, Final Fantasy Adventure is from the mana series being Seiken Densetsu the original.

It's much like how Secret of Mana 2 isn't actually considered to be a 'real' mana game by eyes of the players. And as for number order games like Legend of Mana and Children of Mana count as their own little things due to their names basically being Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana and Seiken Densetsu: Children of Mana. What also makes the numbers special is because alot of what happens in the number games -can- be tied to the other numbered games if you put enough thought into it, so hey can all tie to each other where as they may not have any simularities to another mana game in the series that lacks the number, meaning, I can't find something strong enough in Secret of mana 2 to be tied with -any- of the numbered games, and even Legend of Mana has -very- few ties other then the general 'mana-esque' things, and as for being put on a timeline for the -same- planet, you'd have to be stretching your imagination past the facts to do it. But with the numbers it's easy! SD - Dark Lord = Prince Stroud, and there lies Prince Stroud in SD4! Hooray!

Seiken Densetsu - Final Fantasy Adventure (Remade as Sword of Mana)
Seiken Densetsu 2 - Secret of Mana
Seiken Densetsu 3 - ... Seiken Densetsu 3 (Not realized in US but -awesome game-)
Seiken Densetsu 4 - Dawn of Mana

THEY CAN BE TAUGHT! :razz:

All true, true, and true. I was just curious about what he could have meant by "Final Fantasy Adventure 2", since no game of any series has ever been published under that name.

Avarice-ness
07-11-2007, 04:07 AM
u u;; I thought I double posted. > >;

Yeah you're right there is no FFA2. But then again he did name games that are still in japan and/or still in progress so who knows, maybe he's magic.

Hey dude's list you can mark that out.

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 09:27 AM
How can you defeat FFXI? Isn't it like, never ending?

Amin_Strife
07-15-2007, 06:13 PM
I don't believe any word. Bootlegged copy of Crisis Core -_- he's talking :skull::skull::skull::skull: man:P