PDA

View Full Version : NARUTO!!!!

hplvr
06-09-2007, 02:54 AM
I love this show soo much
do any of you like it
i only watch the Sub on the internet, not the crappy english, with the crappiest voices i have ever heard in my life

Spammerman
06-09-2007, 03:02 AM
I prefer to read it.

Venom
06-09-2007, 03:10 AM
I prefer to not watch or read it.

Laddy
06-09-2007, 03:28 AM
I hate Naruto with an unconditional hatred.

Shiny
06-09-2007, 04:46 AM
A ninja wearing orange has suck all over it.

Cookie
06-09-2007, 04:55 AM

Oh yeah, I'd love to give that annoying little fucker a good sucking.

Wolf Kanno
06-09-2007, 05:25 PM
I like Naruto if for only the fact that unlike most 300+ episode series, there is actually a level of depth to it that makes it more than just an "action anime".

I prefer to read the manga...

Also, the english version isn't that bad. I've seen way worst (looks at 4Kids dub of One Piece:mad: ) and it actually remains pretty faithful to the original version.

Eiko Guy
06-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I like Naruto. I think people just jumped on the Naruto hate bandwagon on this forum. Seriously they over think this anime and forget yes ninjas normally wear black but ninjas normally cant doppelgang, chidori, rasengan, byakugan. If I had that kind of firepower it wouldnt matter if I was seen or not I would be able to kill my enemy quick enough. MOst of Narutos missions aren't for stealth FYI.

Cookie
06-09-2007, 05:52 PM
I like Naruto. I think people just jumped on the Naruto hate bandwagon on this forum. Seriously they over think this anime and forget yes ninjas normally wear black but ninjas normally cant doppelgang, chidori, rasengan, byakugan. If I had that kind of firepower it wouldnt matter if I was seen or not I would be able to kill my enemy quick enough. MOst of Narutos missions aren't for stealth FYI.

BALEEV IT!!2!1:excited:21!!12!

tailz
06-09-2007, 06:25 PM
both read and watch it,

btw does anyone agree that kishi is overpowering sasuke too much these latest chapters??

atlanteay
06-09-2007, 07:52 PM

Fonzie
06-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I've usually just watch the Japanese version with English subs. Though, I haven't watched it in a while.

Hazzard
06-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Shikamaru owns ass. Naruto owns ass. Kakashi owns ass.

Griff
06-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Shikamaru owns ass.

I'd write a list of reasons explaining why this is true, but that would be troublesome.

Wolf Kanno
06-09-2007, 11:12 PM
both read and watch it,

btw does anyone agree that kishi is overpowering sasuke too much these latest chapters??

Well he has been training with Orochimaru so it's not too surprising. I still think it will be interesting to see Itachi actually get his hands dirty. I only wish they would show that Jiraiya has actually taught Naruto more than just how to control the Kyubi. I want to see Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke have a summoning battle like the Sannin had;)

Shikamaru owns ass.

I'd write a list of reasons explaining why this is true, but that would be troublesome.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hplvr
06-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Shikmaru owns..... too smart though, makes me feel stupid
me fav Character has to be Tsunade in the whole series
dont ask why

Tallulah
06-09-2007, 11:33 PM
Yes.

Yes.

I don't see Naruto's appeal. I have a friend who's mad on it; then again, he was always odd... :p

Inuyasha FTW!

Jessweeee♪
06-09-2007, 11:53 PM
I like Naruto n.n

I'm not totally obsessed with it the way I am with other animes, but I do like it, in fact I just bought a Sound Village headband a few hours ago n.n

As far as the subbed vs. dubbed issue, it never made much of a difference to me, except in Naruto. I couldn't help but notice the difference in the closings and of course the kiss in one of the first episodes was cut out :\

Eiko Guy
06-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Every anime has something about it that the watchers wish didnt exsist. Believe it suxx we all know it. But there are times when it is hardcore awesomesauce.

"If you ever lay a hand on my sensei *evil glare/fox fangs* I'll kill you. Believe it" I almost shat myself for this part my face was stuck in a smile for a week. It was just so perfect. I normally hate it but when used like that I have to believe it.

escobert
06-10-2007, 12:41 AM
It's grown on me. The more I see I don't dislike it as much. Does have more depth then say DBZ. although DB was hella good. Anyways, whoever does the shadow stuff is the best imo.

Discord
06-10-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm no fan of martial arts anime.

Wolf Kanno
06-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Yes.

Yes.

I don't see Naruto's appeal. I have a friend who's mad on it; then again, he was always odd... :p

Inuyasha FTW!

I was going to link you to the VG Cats comic about Inu-Yasha but... there was enough swearing in it to make me feel it it was ban worthy but I'll say the main point... Inu-Yasha is DBZ for girls:p

Griff
06-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Yes.

Yes.

Inuyasha FTW!

I was going to link you to the VG Cats comic about Inu-Yasha but... there was enough swearing in it to make me feel it it was ban worthy but I'll say the main point... Inu-Yasha is DBZ for girls:p

You wouldn't be able to anyway. Whenever one tries to link to VG cats, the URL is changed by the filter to Notfunny.com. Unless they've changed it since I last tried...

Endless
06-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Psh, easy :D

<a href="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=on&q=vg+cats+strip_id+191&btnI=Search">VG Cats strip about Inuyasha</a>.

Sweet Beloved
06-11-2007, 08:38 AM
I like Naruto. Of course, I haven't seen it in a long time, and one of my close friends spoiled it for me x[ But I do love it. *Was a Sasuke and Sakura Fan..till I found out what happens. x[[[[*

But....

InuYasha is my fave, I'm sorry x]
<33333

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Whatever you do boys and girls stay clear from the fillers!

They sucked!.....no like really badly! and they went for ages!

so after the big sasuke and naruto fight (you'll know it when you see it) go straight to shippuden!