demondude
06-09-2007, 08:50 PM
discuss

f f freak
06-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Don't you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The DS rokzoorz

Hazzard
06-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Can we stop doing these sucky, crappy, and Bullsh*t threads.

Dreddz
06-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Can we stop doing these sucky, crappy, and Bullsh*t threads.

Amen.

fire_of_avalon
06-09-2007, 09:03 PM
demondude, you're going to have to tell us why you think it sucks or else this thread is pointless and will be locked.

demondude
06-09-2007, 09:06 PM
there was this thing that showed that the ds was to fragile it breaks really easily lets talk about that

and the whole molester thing

fire_of_avalon
06-09-2007, 09:08 PM
There you go. xD

KentaRawr!
06-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Damn it, now what do I gauge out? My kidney?

Anyway, the DS seems to be having quite a good run of good games. The only problem is that very few games other than the mini-game genre don't use the system's touch screen to its fullest potential. On the other hand, perhaps this could be percieved as a good thing. While variety is always a good thing in control schemes, many gamers are simply accustomed to simply using buttons, especially in the AB(XY) fashion, since almost all major systems since the SNES have used it. The only exceptions I can think of are the Sega Saturn, and Gamecube. If a company were to try to implement touch screen controls with a common genre, some experts of the genre may be turned off by this. Plus, if more than one company that excel in that genre try to make the touch screen work with their game, one can't simply say they're good at DS games of that genre, as unless they follow an example set by one of the earlier games of that genre for the DS, the controls simply won't be the same. So, since the DS is supposedly meant to appeal to non-gamers (with mini-game games, of course), perhaps it is best that the touch screen sticks to that genre, as that genre calls for creativity of the developers, which the DS offers much potential in.

Eiko Guy
06-09-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm slitting my wrists as we type. Yeah our dorum is going to teh trash.

demondude
06-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh come on i made a topic out of it:(

Eiko Guy
06-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Your topic is making me feel alive... by cutting my wrists

f f freak
06-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm slitting my wrists as we type. Yeah our dorum is going to teh trash
A few things. 1. How can you slit your wrists as you type. 2. Who is we? 3. What is a dorum? and 4. shut up and post something useful.

On topic. My DS is fine. It hasn't broken or anything though sometimes it does look a bit flimsy, the only way to break it is intentionally or be something really heavy falling on it.

demondude
06-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I'm slitting my wrists as we type. Yeah our dorum is going to teh trash
A few things. 1. How can you slit your wrists as you type. 2. Who is we? 3. What is a dorum? and 4. shut up and post something useful.

On topic. My DS is fine. It hasn't broken or anything though sometimes it does look a bit flimsy, the only way to break it is intentionally or be something really heavy falling on it.

Thanks;)

didn't there used to be a problem to do with batterys:confused:

BatChao
06-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I really don't think the DS is fragile at all. Especially not the original one. I've dropped original DS onto concrete from about 4-5 feet up a few times with no damage to it. I haven't dropped my Lite yet, though. While I doubt it's as sturdy as the original, through normal play, it still looks good as new.

I'm not sure what the molester thing you're talking about is, though.

Eiko Guy
06-09-2007, 09:36 PM
OOOOH freak so mean....
1 I only need one hand to type and the other can slit
2 We is me and jade both of myselves are typing crazy huh
3 a dorum is a forum when I typo things
4 Ds is a fun system that is innovative and isn't just sitting their producing boring games as I thought it would.

f f freak
06-09-2007, 09:37 PM
didn't there used to be a problem to do with batterys
I think so as mine has a problem with it's batteries. It never shows when it has stopped charging so sometimes I have 5 minutes of playing time and others I can have 5 hours. I'm not sure why.

1 I only need one hand to type and the other can slit
2 We is me and jade both of myselves are typing crazy huh
3 a dorum is a forum when I typo things
1. You said wrists. This is plural. You were slitting both of your wrists.
2. You should see a doctor about that.
3. dorum is actually a german word I believe

anyway enough of this or the mods will get angry.

Rostum
06-10-2007, 02:55 AM
The nintendo ds ... sucks

I disagree.

Plus. If you drop it a lot, then you don't deserve to have a handheld system.

JKTrix
06-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Darn those molesters. (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/02/08/according-to-local-news-station-ds-child-molestation-tool/)

This game doesn't help. (http://www.dokimajo.com/english/)

demondude
06-10-2007, 10:36 AM
I've never dropped it i just heard it was fragile
and lol at that game

Wolf Kanno
06-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Good ol' Doki Doki:cool:

No the system is actually damn good especially since gaming companies are starting to make the most of it and are getting over their "touching" hang up;)

Also the DS Lite is pretty damn sturdy and it's battery life is amazing for a handheld. It's got the best collection of games for any current platform (better than all the next gen systems combined:rolleyes2 ) and it's starting to show a new level of innovation for gaming which was much needed.