PDA

View Full Version : So then I took them off...

Freya
06-09-2007, 10:01 PM
I decided to wear my heels yesterday but my feet started to hurt so then I took them off and picked one of the 3 pairs of sandals in my car. Personally I need new shoes, my DCs are falling apart and my converses are just not very comfy anymore.

This is a topic about shoes btw. Do you have a lot? What are you favorite? Would you like more? Ect. ect.

Vikeve
06-09-2007, 10:06 PM
I want more cuz I don't have many shoes. I have flats and some white sneakers and a ripped up pair of converses but I like my messed up pair of converses.

Sergeant Hartman
06-09-2007, 10:07 PM
I have 3 pairs of trainers and I'm still looking for some new ones :/

Cezanzo
06-09-2007, 10:10 PM
I have some moccosin(SP?) boots that go up to my knees which are pretty sweet...

But other than that, I just wear my brown, blue and white tennis shoes. I forgot what brand though.

LunarWeaver
06-09-2007, 10:10 PM
I have always bought one pair of black tennis shoes and I wear them into they've completely fallen apart, then I repeat the process. I absolutely hate shopping for clothes and shoes and anything else so I avoid it as much as possible.

Renmiri
06-09-2007, 10:13 PM
nakie feet around the house. Flip Flops in the garden. Tennis shoes for the rest.

Boots for snow

Spammerman
06-09-2007, 10:14 PM
ONe screwed up white pair of Fubu's that i wear almsot everyday everywhere. One pair of Nike Shox for when I have P.E. and I need to do something athletic.

Freya
06-09-2007, 10:16 PM
OH I have some hooker boots too.

Faris
06-09-2007, 10:18 PM
I have a few pairs of sandals, heels and sneakers (total of: 5!) I love my black-heeled boots. They're so fun to run around in making the "click" sounds. I have more than enough shoes in my opinion.

Ouch!
06-09-2007, 10:22 PM
I have a lot of shoes. I most often wear either pair of my Pumas (orange or black) or a pair of Adidas sandals. I currently have thirteen pairs of shoes in my closet. Two of those pairs are repeats, though. I wore the shoes until they died, and after that I went and bought the same pair 'cause I liked 'em so much.

Fonzie
06-09-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm a sandal wearing kind of guy.

Freya
06-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah I like wearing my boots and heels cause they make my legs and ass look great, not that my butt doesn't look great already ;) . I do like sandals though, I can just slip them on and go, no finding socks or having to walk awkwardly.

Araciel
06-09-2007, 10:52 PM
yes i have shoes..it's annoying cause my size is just on the cusp of hard to find.

Psychotic
06-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I have a pair of Reeboks and a pair of Vans. That's it. I don't need or want any more than that.

escobert
06-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I use to have :skull::skull::skull::skull:tons of shoes but not many anymore. I have a pair of adios, a pair of sneux and a pair of workboots.

sephirothishere
06-09-2007, 11:07 PM
I have my Converse low tops which I wear the majority of the time. Aussi, des flip flops et Chaussette des golfe.

Size twelves~

ZeZipster
06-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Black (straight black, not the classic black and white) high top converse have suited me for the past 5 years.

But they are a bitch to get on, I'm gonna get lowtops or something I can slip on next time I get shoes.

Tallulah
06-10-2007, 12:00 AM
I have:

- a pair of silver flip-flops I have worn once and once only, about a month ago, last time I went out. The skin between my big toes was raw, and after walking from a restaurant back home and then back to the restaurant, and then all around town, I had to walk home barefoot. I have not worn them since, nor do I plan to... :eep:
- a pair of silver Size 8 (UK) Skechers which are too big for me
- a pair of blue Size 6 Skechers which are falling apart. I wear them for my cleaning job, and they are going in the bin next Friday when I finish there! :D
- my trusty old white and red Lonsdale Benns I got from my old work. I wear these most of the time.
- an old pair of white and blue size 8 Adidas Countrys I used to love. A bit small for me, like (Adidas always comes up small), but they are now grubby and so unfashionable. :mad2:
- white and blue Reebok Classic Chromes (size 7 as Reebok come up big). I have abandoned these after walking around a marshy field in them and getting them horrendously muddy)
- pink Converse hi-tops I never wear coz I don't like getting them dirty (I am not an emo...)
- black and pink 'Tickled Pink' shoes from Asda (some of the profits from this purchase goes to a breast cancer charity). I don't wear these because they are so flimsy.
- chunky black slip-on shoes with a silver bar. Unfashionable.
- black ankle boots, which were a steal at only £8. Though the right zip snapped through being pulled up so much (you gets what you pays for) and the left heel is decidedly umm... loose...? I have worn them for interviews and the like, so they have been used loads in the past six months. Now I have a job, I will wear them out to the death!
- brown 'desert' boots I only use when I go dog-walking (when I do). They are too big for me as well.
- and finally, brown calf length boots I originally bought for part of a cowgirl costume 18 months ago. I used to wear them loads. I don't know where they are, actually...

Imelda Marcos has nothing on me! :p

Odaisé Gaelach
06-10-2007, 12:04 AM
I usually wear sandals nowadays.

kikimm
06-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I have 12 pairs of shoes, and I love my converse the most. Yes I want more. I always want more. But I'm not obsessed with shoes, and would much rather buy other things, so that's why I don't have a lot more pairs.

Bunny
06-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I have my regular shoes, of which I wear every day and under normal dress. I have had these shoes for about four or so years. I bought them my senior year in high school and they are still in great condition. They have at least a year and a half left of life in them.

My other pairs of shoes are as follows:

Work Boots - To wear with my regular work uniform.
Dress Shoes (2) - One pair is to wear with my uniform under ceremonial conditions and the other is for wear with a suit or tuxedo.
Running Shoes - I overpronate a whole hell of a lot so when I run, I have to wear these shoes or else my feet start to kill me after a short bit.
Shower Shoes - Because a community shower shared by some eight guys is bound to have some disgusting things on the floor that I do not want to stand barefoot in.

Leen-Leen
06-10-2007, 12:22 AM
I have, like, whatever. I have a trusty pair of Converse shoes, I'd wear that wherever. xD I have KSWISS, and Ecko shoes. I just wear whatever I feel like wearing that day. i'm so boring! I'd rather focus on clothes then shoes.

Evastio
06-10-2007, 12:35 AM
I basically have a fancy pair of shoes for special occasions and a regular pair for everyday usage.

Meat Puppet
06-10-2007, 12:37 AM
My shoes are brown.

Craig
06-10-2007, 12:52 AM
I've got a pair of converse which I never wear these days. Mostly when I'm wearing shorts. I've got a pair of brown DCs which I love to bits and are my main shoes, but I could do with buying some more shoes. Preferably brown. I love brown shoes.

PyroManiak
06-10-2007, 01:03 AM
I wear DC's, Vans(mainly slip-ons), and Puma's(PUMAS ARE SO DANG NINJA LIEK SHOES) but lately I've been heely's so I can roll around :roll:

yanis
06-10-2007, 04:23 AM
I only have two pairs of sneakers...and I don't need anything else!:cool:

Kirobaito
06-10-2007, 04:33 AM
I own two pairs of shoes, tennis shoes and dress shoes.

Absconditus_Oraculum
06-10-2007, 06:20 AM
One pair of shoes, getting old but still very much usable. Thats all they need to be and I don't need any more.

Yuffie514
06-10-2007, 07:13 AM
i think i may have more sandals and my favorite types are non-leather, flip-flop or platform types.

Nominus Experse
06-10-2007, 07:23 AM
My Adidas Sambas and my bare feet are all I wear at the moment. However, I am currently searching for a worth pair of sandals, as it is becoming terribly hot here. If you have not already made the connection, feet open to the free air are much cooler, and in effect, you feel cooler.

Thus, my need of sandals.

Rengori
06-10-2007, 08:10 AM
I have one pair of shoes, a black pair of Vans. One of my friends had the exact same kind of shoes.

Little Blue
06-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Two pairs of trainers, one which I wear most of the time, the other as a spare, one pair of crappy shoes that I wear to work, and one pair of decent shoes that I wear to events like weddings and stuff. And a pair of slippers for around the house.

Mitch
06-10-2007, 11:17 AM
TWO pairs of slippers
ONE pair of jandles
ONE pair of shoes

I need new shoes 'cos these ones have no grip and that's no good for a cook, no good at all.

Resha
06-10-2007, 11:25 AM
I have...one pair of sneakers. Adidas. Uhm, and a pair of heels, a pair of sandals and a pair of random unclassified shoes. I'm not a very shoey person!

Quindiana Jones
06-10-2007, 03:16 PM
I wore high heels once. It's a long story. But I'll ne'er do it again. Unless it somehow results in me getting teh sexings, of course.

I own:
DCs
Work
Other thingies

And am planning on buying two pairs of Converses.

Jess
06-10-2007, 03:40 PM
I have a few pairs of shoes although I'm not a shoe person I keep my shoes for years and years! Most of the shoes I own are heels because I'm short so I wear heels most of the time to make me bigger. Ow feet are the worst! :(

I have:
2 pairs of black heels. One with a closed toe, and one with open - both have 3 and a half inch heels.
1 pair of white heels, with roughly a 2 inch heel.
1 pair of black boots with a 3 and a half inch heel.
1 pair of brown boots with 2 and a half inch heel.
1 pair of silver sandals with a 2 inch heel.
1 pair of pink dior flip-flops which massage your feet as you walk along. Eeeeee!
3 pairs of dolly shoes, one black, one white and one cream.
1 pair of DCs which I rarely wear anymore, because I need some new ones.

...I didn't realise I had that many pairs. :|

Freya
06-10-2007, 05:15 PM
TWO pairs of slippers

I forgot about slippers, I have two pairs of them too, one is fuzzy and purple and the other is cheetah print and fuzzy.

Denmark
06-10-2007, 07:39 PM
I have some New Balances for work, and a pair of adidases for other wearing. once the summer is over, the NBs will become another "wear around" pair. I also have a pair of adidas flip flops. and you can't go wrong with being barefoot.

theundeadhero
06-10-2007, 11:41 PM
My work requires me to have seven pairs of shoes.