PDA

View Full Version : Your hairstyle

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-10-2007, 02:33 AM
how does your hair look like now?

how do you want it to look like?

i have like *snip* hair xD

i kinda want it to look like will smiths :p

We do not use that word on this forum, jokingly or not, for any reason. ~ Zeromus

Dynast-Kid
06-10-2007, 02:43 AM

Ummm...Excuse me!?

Freya
06-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Um My hair is curly. But I straighten it from time to time. I'd like it better if it would cooperate more with my styling.

Discord
06-10-2007, 02:51 AM

Ummm...Excuse me!?

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

I'm absolutely happy with my hairstyle. I think the closes analogy would be Sam Fisher (before prison). It always looks different after the hairdressers though. I like changes.

escobert
06-10-2007, 02:53 AM
short, normal haircut. Sometimes I grow it longer in the winter.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Ummm...Excuse me!?

look in the album

Dynast-Kid
06-10-2007, 02:58 AM

Ummm...Excuse me!?

look in the album

That's not what I meant.

Do you really think that the use of that word, was appropriate?

Bunny
06-10-2007, 03:01 AM
It is just a word, do not make a big deal about the use of it. It is not, or should not, be offensive as words are not harmful. It was used in a harmless fashion and should be ignored just like every other word in her post.

I have short hair.

Discord
06-10-2007, 03:03 AM

Ummm...Excuse me!?

look in the album

That's not what I meant.

There we go again... Soon we'll be accusing each other of being members of KKK.:rolleyes2

I think he just meant afro.

Marluxiaswife
06-10-2007, 03:05 AM
my hair is brown and looks like ffx-2 (final fantasy x-2) Yuna's :D

ZeZipster
I wonder if I partake in this controversy if this post will get deleted if this all gets censored.

I have hair too!

Venom
I guess I have emo hair.

Kyri
06-10-2007, 03:10 AM
I have very long brown hairs, and they're straight.

Momiji
06-10-2007, 03:11 AM
Anyone know who Willam Beckett is? Cross his hair (recent, not older) with an emo kid's hair and you have my hair.

Translation: My hair is really long in the front, covers my right eye, and is sort of long in the back, almost shoulder length.

P.S. Be careful about your choice of words, Tifa's Real Lover(really. You forget how sensitive some people are here.

Shiny
06-10-2007, 03:20 AM
It is just a word, do not make a big deal about the use of it. It is not, or should not, be offensive as words are not harmful. It was used in a harmless fashion and should be ignored just like every other word in her post.

The member is a guy.

My hairstyle(s) are sexy and that's all you need to know.

Evastio
06-10-2007, 03:23 AM
My hair is straight but a bit messed up at the same time. The back of my head is where my hair is really crazy.

Spammerman
06-10-2007, 03:31 AM
My lovely hair.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/bloodhunter11/me2335.jpg

Jessweeee♪
06-10-2007, 03:41 AM
My hair's in it's natural hairstyle. I've never had it styled in my life, just cut shorter. I don't got no bangs or fancy jagged ends or nothing :P
I might get me a face frame and dye it blue or purple...maybe green...I dunno. It's brown right now.

nik0tine
06-10-2007, 03:41 AM

Ummm...Excuse me!?

look in the album

That's not what I meant.

It was appropriate because the word is a meaningless insult. Thats about the only appropriate use of the word, actually. Making fun of it.

Leen-Leen
06-10-2007, 03:43 AM
I once had my hair layered, but that was a bad idea because it somehow made my hair all frizzy on the ends and dry. So now I have to straighten the ends so it doesn't look so frizzy. But my hair is dark brown and usually I just put it up in a ponytail or leave it down.

Dynast-Kid
06-10-2007, 03:48 AM

I have short hair.

Ummm...Excuse me!?

look in the album

That's not what I meant.

It was appropriate because the word is a meaningless insult. Thats about the only appropriate use of the word, actually. Making fun of it.

Thanks, nik.

I'm cool now. Being a black kid that attended the least racially diverse school in a southern state, i've heard that word way too many times for me too just blow it off. The OP could've definitely used a better word, but after seieng that they didn't mean anything harmful, I guess I can put it behind me. And i'm posting this because I don't want anyone to think i'm an uber politically-correct, religious, nitpicking zealot-freak.

As for the topic, my hair is short and dark. And due to my multi-ethnic (but mostly-black) heritage, my hair isn't as thick, or kinky as you'd think.

LunarWeaver
06-10-2007, 04:11 AM
My hairstyle looks like it's cut for free by my aunt and I never comb it or fix it in any way whatsoever. All is as it should be. I'm not really a...hair...fashion...whatever person.

How do I want it to look, though? Why, exactly like Tidus's of course. Just like everybody. Yes, everybody, don't argue with me.

TyphoonThaReapa
06-10-2007, 04:21 AM
A'yo, I ONLY rock with braids! I thinkin' 'bout gettin' dreads in my head but no time soon...:cool:

yanis
06-10-2007, 04:42 AM
I guess I have emo hair.

Someone could say that about my hair...and black or dark brown, not long...like 15cm...

Jessweeee♪
06-10-2007, 05:06 AM
I always have horrible knots in my hair. I don't take good care of it. Just last night I stayed up really late just getting the knots out. They're gone, but only because I ripped out a lot of hair in the process :eep:

BardTard
06-10-2007, 05:48 AM
Pigtails. Long blue-black-brown pigtails with a red streak. Lately I've been doing my hair Sailor moon style. lol

Ouch!
06-10-2007, 06:00 AM
I got fed up with my long hair. It was becoming a pain in the ass. If I took my shower at night, my hair would be madness in the morning and almost impossible to tame. If I took a shower in the morning, I wouldn't have time to dry it properly (blow-dried or otherwise), and, even if I combed it, by the time I got to school it would have dried funny. I ended up looking like a doofus either way.

So it's short now. It's actually a little longer than I'd like it to be, but I'll just have to fix that next time I get a haircut. I like it a little shorter than it is now 'cause it doesn't turn out how I'd like when I style it.

I'm even trying the facial hair thing out. The only problem is that it takes me forever to grow much other than stubble, same as my old man. I've never really let it grow much longer than that, but I'd just like to see if I'm actually capable of growing a full beard or if I'd end up looking like Ricky Williams (empty patches in his beard on both cheeks).

ZeZipster
06-10-2007, 06:06 AM
I got fed up with my long hair. It was becoming a pain in the ass. If I took my shower at night, my hair would be madness in the morning and almost impossible to tame. If I took a shower in the morning, I wouldn't have time to dry it properly (blow-dried or otherwise), and, even if I combed it, by the time I got to school it would have dried funny. I ended up looking like a doofus either way.

So it's short now. It's actually a little longer than I'd like it to be, but I'll just have to fix that next time I get a haircut. I like it a little shorter than it is now 'cause it doesn't turn out how I'd like when I style it.

I'm even trying the facial hair thing out. The only problem is that it takes me forever to grow much other than stubble, same as my old man. I've never really let it grow much longer than that, but I'd just like to see if I'm actually capable of growing a full beard or if I'd end up looking like Ricky Williams (empty patches in his beard on both cheeks).

I have the same problem with facial hair, so I just keep mine stubble length. I don't want to look like I'm 12 (I hate not having facial hair) but at the same time I can't grow it out cause the patches of lack of hair appear. So I just keep it at around a 5 day stubble length.

Kirobaito
06-10-2007, 06:18 AM
My hair stays medium length most of the time. 2-4 inches. I prefer it that way.

I shave about once a week, because I don't like doing it. I'd just let it grow out but the area directly below my chin grows no hair, so it looks retarded.

PyroManiak
06-10-2007, 06:20 AM
I wore a devilock once:D

ADDED: Thx for reminding me, I'mma go put it in fashion again ;

Rengori
06-10-2007, 08:12 AM
I've got a little fro going on right now, but when it gets long enough I'll flatten it.

Hazzard
06-10-2007, 08:19 PM
I have very long brown hairs, and they're straight.

Hey, Kyri, post us a picture :p

Polaris
06-10-2007, 08:27 PM
I have Selphie hair style now :( It wasn't supposed too but it ended up cutting like that :exdee:

Lynx
06-10-2007, 08:30 PM
short dark brown hat hair. i always wear a hat so you can only ever see my hair in the back or on the sides. seeing me without a hat is more rare then seeing big foot.

Araciel
06-10-2007, 08:35 PM
see my profile pic. i keep it short as hell because i hate my curls :S

Cecilia
06-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Very long (a bit past my butt), and I've never cut more than the ends when needed. Naturally straight, but sometimes I sleep with a braid so it gets a bit wavy. At the moment it's dyed black, but it's starting to wash out, so it's more like really, really dark brown. My real haircolour is some kind of goldenblond...

Burtsplurt
06-10-2007, 08:42 PM
My hair is reasonably short and straight. I use gel to mess it up a bit, which is pretty daring, yo. There's a picture in my profile.

Xander
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Its naturally brown...but got reeally light lately, so I dyed it black xD then it went a nice kinda chocolately dark brown I liked..

but I got bored and curious and just got light brown streaks but they look kinda blonde XD so its kinda hmm right now. I like the dark brown thing so I might dye it black again to get to that :P

Style is just layered..shorter right now... with bangs that I like subtle but they always grow thick quickly!

Noone else is really posting pics but :P

1 is right now...
2 is when I had black.
3 is the colour I liked, when black faded.
4 is right before I had it black, my natural brown i guess (but so light then!)

Excuse the emo photos :D the black hair did make me feel a bit like that xD But I like being dark, yep, I think so!

(oh and sometimes I put in coloured extensions, like the red there ^^ )

Jess
06-10-2007, 08:43 PM
My hair is long and blonde currently. I either have it straight or curl it. If I just leave it, its got a natural curl to it. :jess:

Rocket Edge
06-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I have short hair, that I usually flick up.

demondude
06-10-2007, 08:53 PM
I have shortish hair which I mess up with gel:)

Tallulah
06-10-2007, 08:55 PM
I have Selphie hair style now :( It wasn't supposed too but it ended up cutting like that :exdee:

Same here, except my hair is really dark brown. And thick too.

Polaris
06-10-2007, 08:59 PM

Same here, except my hair is really dark brown. And thick too.

Mine is red... Seplhie with red hair and Selphie with dark brown hair :exdee: now we need a Selphie with black hair!:D

Quindiana Jones
06-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Kinda like that fella-who-did-the-series-of-Nevermind-The-Buzzcocks-without-Mark-Lamaar's hair, but not quite as wild or wet looking.

And browner.

James Leopold
06-10-2007, 09:10 PM
my hair sucks, i need to get it cut

Essência
06-10-2007, 09:24 PM
My hais is interesting:D . It is naturally curly. Now is long and curly, but I had a time that it was short. I didn't like it though, beceuse of the curles, but when is straigh I like too see it short.
And the colour is the best part. Half part of my friends says that is pretty dark-brown, and the other half says that is black. My mother says is Dark-brown but my brother says that is black.
:confused: Whatever lol

StarlightAngel
06-10-2007, 10:08 PM
My hair's a very dark brown (You can't tell it from black unless it's in the light) that goes to about... oh, a little past my shoulders. It's kinda curly in the I-don't-mess-around-with-straightening-it sort of way.

Dreddz
06-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Mine is usually short but at the moment is medium in length. I find that the longer my hair gets the more bushy it gets after I wash it. I can make it look really good when its long and isnt bushy, which means I wont be able to wash my hair.

To save myself from all these decisions, I keep it short.

Sweet Beloved
06-10-2007, 10:15 PM
It's on my profile Pic =]
Dark blonde, bright blonde highlights which have faded =[, Layered.

What I do want it to look like is this:
CLICK (http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6093/206me4.jpg)
Or this:
X] (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4736/phpthumbts2.jpg)

In which I believe my mother will freak, but let me get away with it X]]]!!!! <33333
=]

Odaisé Gaelach
06-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Think Bill Bailey (http://www.pbjmgt.co.uk/clients/bill-bailey/Image2_DSC_0101.JPG)...

StarlightAngel
06-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Actually, you know what? I have two (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Shannon.png) pictures (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Shannon2.png) that you guys can look at.

theundeadhero
06-10-2007, 10:41 PM
My hair is less style and more it does whatever because I never comb it.

My hairstylist is a plump middle-aged German lady.

Grazia
06-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Long & straight, dyed black. I had it in a Rinoa-esque style for ages & then I got rid of the lil fringe cos it became fashion to have one of those.

Tifa Valentine
06-11-2007, 07:46 PM
My hair is long, slightly past my lower back, with long layers, blonde highlights and I often keep it straight (I have naturally wavy hair).

oddler
06-11-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm way overdue for a cut. It's driving me nuts because it's always in my eyes or over my ears. Gah!

Also, the comment about it being more rare to see me without a hat than see Bigfoot, that applies to me, too.

Ko Ko
06-11-2007, 10:05 PM
It's black, about 3 inches below the shoulder, thinned out and a little permed so it waves just that little bit at the bottom. Oh, and I have the same old swoopy side fringe I have always had.

moonstar
06-12-2007, 02:12 AM
mine is...short stops to my shoulders. light brown mix orange and sometimes i flare the left side of my hair only when i feel like mainly up.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-12-2007, 02:18 AM
err i didnt mean to offend anyone.... i appologize if it was offensive to anyone but yea i kind of have an afro thing goin on :p

~*~Celes~*~
06-12-2007, 02:33 AM
chocolate brown, 1/2" layers, reaches about mid-back, shiny, naturally wavy, not too thick and not too thin =] Pictures:

Christmas
06-12-2007, 03:55 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/cheethorne/DBZ/images/three.jpg

escobert
06-12-2007, 03:56 AM

OMG IT'S SO PRETTY! CAN I COMB IT? :bigsmil:

Doomie
06-12-2007, 04:14 AM
I have a faux-hawk from front all the way to the bottom near my neck. The sides need to be shaved again though. Not completely, just really really short. I'm obsessed with my hair. :)

Suiko Jin
06-12-2007, 08:54 AM
My hair is about an inch and a half long, is black and I have bleached tips right now. I need to get it cut again soon.

Breine
06-12-2007, 09:22 AM
I have long hair at the moment, but I'm thinking of cutting about 10 cm off - it'll still be long, though.

mooglebunni608
06-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Right now, my hair is short (barely touches the bottom of my neck when I straighten it) and it's darkish brown but looks redish and purple in the sun. The red and purple comes from henna and purple hair dye not working. :(
I wish it was naturally straight so I wouldn't have to fiddle around with straighteners. :( I may get it straightened with chemicals soon....)
I also had the back chopped off, so I could have spikes, but it grew back already and my hair makes no sense any more :/

So I want my hair to be very straight and dyed black-purple with pale blue and white highlights (or just white hair, which IS possible with heavy bleaching and white dye FYI) and cut short, with emo bangs and two long, tight, THIN braids coming out of the back.

Complex much?

licence
06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Just check my profile pic. I just gel it up and sweep the fringe to the side.

Northcrest
06-12-2007, 10:07 PM
I have semi curly hair fro.

Nominus Experse
06-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Think of long hair
Now think of brutal sex

You are now thinking of my hairstyle. Congratulations.

41-Inches-Wide
06-12-2007, 11:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/grannygoose/aichaandcrooks.jpg

Agrias
06-13-2007, 12:51 AM
My hair looks emo cause i cut it myself, and look in my profile, my hair is there.

Also

Shattered Dreamer
06-13-2007, 01:07 AM
I had long brown hair for 2 years. Then dyed it black. Got it cut bout a month ago. Its the same length & style as Basch from FFXII which wasn't intention. The dye is fading so my hair is a weird mess of different shades.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-13-2007, 02:48 AM
I have short brown hair that I spike straight up. The longer it is, the higher it spikes, but eventually it gets too long for this to work.

fire_of_avalon
06-13-2007, 04:36 AM
My hair was down to my butt just a second ago. I just trimmed it back about four inches to just above mid-back.

It's dirty blonde and curly. It's prettier than yours xD ;)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-13-2007, 03:52 PM

OMG IT'S SO PRETTY! CAN I COMB IT? :bigsmil:
now where are the horns!??!