PDA

View Full Version : Complete Fantasy: The Goal for 100% completion

riallews
06-10-2007, 11:22 AM
/begin shameless plug

So shortly after starting FFXII my boyfriend and I decided that when we were done we'd go through all the FF games in our collection in order, and aim to get every possible part of the game completed. Not the first people to decide this, I know.

But I started a blog about it so I could have something to show for our efforts, and so I can have a place to talk about the general debates that my boyfriend and I bring up while we're playing. We like to nit-pick about plot holes, characters, places, design, every basic conversation I can think of.

The reason I'm posting this is partly as a shameless plug, and partly to ask for help. I'm currently making lists of what I think I should aim for as 100% complete games, and while I remember much of what I want, I'm struggling to remember some things, and searching for "perfect game final fantasy" or "final fantasy 100%" and such is bringing up nothing but reviews or rants about how it's the perfect game etc.

Found one of two 'perfect save' or 'perfect game' guides on gamefaqs which are handy, but I'd like to know what you guys think, being the all-knowledgeable ones that you undoubtedly are.

So if you have five minutes spare, please drop by and leave me any advice or suggestions you can think of. I'd be grateful for the attention :p

I'm not ashamed to admit its a plug, but its a cry for help too - so please come see!

Completing Final Fantasy (http://completefantasy.wordpress.com/)

/end shamless plug

Meat Puppet
06-10-2007, 11:36 AM
The website is very arousing and I will be sure to purchase as much product as I can before my bank assassinates me.

Sergeant Hartman
06-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Final what?

riallews
06-10-2007, 11:43 AM
:eep:

Psychotic
06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
FF thread -> General FF forum.

We don't really allow advertism here, but if you keep this thread updated with events and ask for help and share strategies and such, rather than just linking to the blog over and over, then I see no reason why the thread should be closed.

theundeadhero
06-10-2007, 11:01 PM
This will take a very long time. Over a year. Believe me, I've done it.

Laddy
06-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Get each and every startegy guide and get every reliable site's information is all I can say.

riallews
06-11-2007, 09:29 AM
thanks guys - got a good collectino of guides going already but more couldnt hurt i guess. Sorry Psychotic I didn't see that forum (shamless noob - sowwy!) shall remember that in future.

theundeadhero - yup - gotta have something to keep me occupied till i get a place of my own :P