PDA

View Full Version : June 3rd, 1034, 3:34am, in the Empire of the Daggy Krang...

themagicroundabout
06-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Captain's Log

Date: May 30th
Hunger Level: Moderate

A foul Beast has stolen into our lands, ravishing our womenfolk, setting fire to our elders and stealing our children's nutritional snack treats. As I write, the man next door has just been slain by the Beast and his jaccuzi and cocktail bar are now being abused by the Beast. I dare not hesitate in assuming the Beast thought not on wiping his muddy feet before he entered his house, too. What foul devilry is at work in this Beast's mind? What ancient curse lives within his bones? It has suddenly gone quiet.

Date: June 1st
Hunger Level: Dire

I have not had breakfast yet today. brb

Date: June 2nd
Hunger Level: Strong Desire For A Packet Of BN's.

There are few of us left now. The Beast has dealt with the weak; they have fled. He can be really nasty and hurtful with his sarcastasm and name-calling. The end draws nigh. I fear for my very life. If no one stands up to the Beast, we may never be able to Play Nicely Together ever again.

Date: June 3rd
Hunger Level: Hungry For Revenge

My last reserves of BN's were stolen by the Beast. That is it. I can take this devilry no longer. He simply stole my BN's and stomped on them, singing that catchy jingle from the advert - "BN, BN, doo doo dodoo doo, BN, BN, doo do do do" - with his malicious serpent tongue.
I take it upon myself to slay this creature.
If I do not return, I pray that you remember me fondly.

...And the battle that ensued. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwYWbNq_BAY)

Post videos of yourself slaying foul creatures for the good of mankind. Alternatively, post videos of/talk about what you get up to with your friends (where applicable) to pass the time. Ok go.

Denmark
06-10-2007, 05:51 PM
alcohol usually makes good funtimes.

Psychotic
06-10-2007, 10:22 PM
You have inspired me. When I become a General (and that's a when, not an if) I will commission an entire division of space hopper cavalry. That guy with the hat did not show enough respect for the sanctity of the hopper, and if I had been there I would have killed him in a fit of rage.

Cz
06-10-2007, 10:37 PM
You left off the bit where the buxom maiden makes love to her rescuer.

themagicroundabout
06-10-2007, 10:49 PM
You have inspired me. When I become a General (and that's a when, not an if) I will commission an entire division of space hopper cavalry.

Oh yes, it's military potential is astounding. If the enemy is not flattened under the rubbery ball of orange bounciness, it will certainly be astounded by the good use of colour and extreme speeds space hoppers can reach.

You left off the bit where the buxom maiden makes love to her rescuer.

That's where you come in, babycakes.

Jessweeee♪
06-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I was going to make a video just for this thread, but when I tried recording, my camera got really hot... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQuYPLzZd44)