PDA

View Full Version : djose temple

picko
06-10-2007, 01:17 PM
could somebody help me plz im stucik in the cloister of trials in djose i opened the first door but couldnt work the second 1 out
thnx for the help

Cookie
06-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com)

blackmage_nuke
06-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Djose is really annoying if you dont see that the pedestal thingy can hold 2 spheres.

picko
06-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Djose is really annoying if you dont see that the pedestal thingy can hold 2 spheres.
yeah i put 2 spheres in the pedastel but theres 1 on the wall can u get that sphere

riallews
06-10-2007, 05:30 PM
listen to cookie - go to gamefaqs and get a good walkthrough - hold control and whack F and type in djose - then follow their instructions. really there's too many good walkthroughs around to go copying and pasting a million times - they explain it fully and you'll have no trouble.

Peter_20
06-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I think the reason he posted this question is that he wants a quick answer, rather than searching through huge guides forever.

Anyway, this is what I recall from memory:

1. put two spheres in the holes on the right-hand wall; a light will start shining in the ceiling
2. place a sphere in the pedestal and place it under the shining light; the sphere will be powered up
3. use the powered up sphere in one of the holes next to that door; it will open
4. put two spheres in the pedestal and push it into the light behind the door; jump over the light and get the last sphere; now the small circle symbol on the floor should be shining
5. step onto the reset light thingy on the floor to the left, and just put in the rest of the spheres into the remaining holes until the whole floor symbol is lit

That's pretty much it. :)

picko
06-23-2007, 01:09 PM
thnx everybody