PDA

View Full Version : It's...HOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

Wolf Kanno
06-11-2007, 10:35 AM
It's close to 4 am where I'm at and the temperture outside has to be in the 70s. I can't stand the heat and I'm getting to the months where the average is in the 90s (In fact tomorrow should be one of our first days) It doesn't rain much where I live and and I don't have AC so I really can't tolerate the heat very much. I prefer winter where it snows 12 inches and I hardly see the sun... to make matters worse, I actually have good circulation (my body temperature is actually higher than average as well) so I rarely get cold but I get hot easily. Even 80 degree weather can be unbearable if I don't get some strong air circulation.

So what's your feeling about temperatures, do you like it hot or cold?

Meat Puppet
06-11-2007, 11:12 AM
When it’s cold, I like it hot. When it’s hot, I like it cold. I am never satisfied.

blackmage_nuke
06-11-2007, 11:16 AM
I thought this would be about owls

I like it cold

starseeker
06-11-2007, 11:24 AM
I like it to be warm, like in the early to mid twenties (celsius)

Cookie
06-11-2007, 11:32 AM
I just walked home from my exam and it's unbearably hot here too, last night was really hot as well, making it difficult to sleep D;.

Sergeant Hartman
06-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Hot 'n' breezy.

Rocket Edge
06-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Ireland has been getting some great weather recently. I hope it isn't too hot when I go to San Diego, cos' I can't bear it.

Bunny
06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Cold. To the point in which a blanket is required to sustain myself adequately. I cannot stand the heat in the slightest and I feel miserable whenever it reaches a certain warm temperature.

Rocket Edge, San Diego does not get that hot, but when it does it isn't too bad. It is more of a dry heat than anything with humidity so it is very tolerable.

Rocket Edge
06-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Rocket Edge, San Diego does not get that hot, but when it does it isn't too bad. It is more of a dry heat than anything with humidity so it is very tolerable.
Good, thats one less thing to worry about.

Resha
06-11-2007, 01:55 PM
It matters not! When it's hot, I turn the air conditioner on. When it's cold, I roll around in my blanket. I am UNTOUCHABLE by weather conditions.

(I like windy cold mostly)

Essência
06-11-2007, 02:01 PM
I like it hot :love: eheh.
Normal the weather here is very hot on summer, and in the winter it isnt very cold, like the countrys on north. Though I still think is too cold. :D

edczxcvbnm
06-11-2007, 03:53 PM
90 degrees is hot but not super oh my God hot. I prefer something around 80 degrees. I live in Chicago so it is always humid. A dry heat would be so lovely.

Renmiri
06-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I used to love hot weather and hate the cold, but after living in Chicago's weather which is like 9 months of winter and 3 months of sweltering humid heat I hate both :mad:

Quindiana Jones
06-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Cold.

Tempest
06-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm about the opposite of you Kanno. When it's 80 degrees out, I'll be freezing cold. There are times I even wished I had my coat. I'd actually prefer it if it were 90 degrees out.

demondude
06-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Whenever it's hot i usually get hayfever so COLD FTW:D

Polaris
06-11-2007, 05:18 PM
I like it hot :love: eheh.
Normal the weather here is very hot on summer, and in the winter it isnt very cold, like the countrys on north. Though I still think is too cold. :D

:razz: Winter is horrible when it's rainy and windy at the same time!
Appart from that is normal!

Aoria Macwere
06-11-2007, 05:18 PM
I like spring though it doesn't last for long but the weather then is great.
Between hea and coldness? I prefer cold, at least I can wear cloths to get warm but with heat, what'd I do?

Burtsplurt
06-11-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm a spring and autumn person. Heat kind of sucks - I can't be bothered doing anything productive.

Tifa Valentine
06-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I like when it's hot. I could swim all day and work on my tan.:cool:

It would be nice if it rained maybe once every three to five months. I hate being cooped up all day in the house.

stalpho slayer
06-11-2007, 08:46 PM
i have a solution sleep nude yay nudity

fire_of_avalon
06-11-2007, 08:55 PM
I like the heat, but I like everything else too. Just depends, I reckon.

Miriel
06-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I love the weather during the Fall where it's warm but there's a breeze, and it gets nice and crispy and night.

I enjoy the summer, but sometimes the humidity and heat can get to me. But more than anything, I can't stand the cold. So I love living in Southern California where I don't have to deal with cold weather too often.

Ko Ko
06-11-2007, 10:09 PM
I always like it cold. The colder it is, the more clothes I can wear on the top while still wearing oversized boots and miniskirts at the bottom. Because I am FASHIONABLE!

Spammerman
06-11-2007, 10:14 PM
I thought this would be about Spammerman

You too?!?

I hate it hot. Its not even in the summer months and weve gotten temperatures in the 80's

Psychotic
06-11-2007, 10:15 PM
And I thought this would be about the return of HOOTERS.

I guess it's been hot but whatever, that's Summer for you. I prefer it to be mild, rather than hot or cold though.

Zeldy
06-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Its been late 70s/early 80s here, and we've all been complaining. My school doesn't have Air conditioning, so when it gets to 90s and even 100.F in the Summer we all die :{

Its been roasting here atm. Some rooms in my school turn into bloody ovens, as they're the ones facing the sun all day.

Jessweeee♪
06-12-2007, 12:11 AM
South Texas summers aren't very fun. You can't go outside for more than an hour without getting burned :(

I remember when I lived in Illinois and most of the schools didn't have AC :(

Evastio
06-12-2007, 12:25 AM
I prefer the cold. There's less insects out and it feels more soothing.

StarlightAngel
06-12-2007, 12:26 AM
When it’s cold, I like it hot. When it’s hot, I like it cold. I am never satisfied.

Yep.

Spammerman
06-12-2007, 12:28 AM
I am never satisfied.

30$ says you probably didnt say that last night.

oddler
06-12-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm an overcast, windy, 70 degrees sort of guy. I hate rain, though.

Leen-Leen
06-12-2007, 12:35 AM
I like it cold, because if you're gold, usually you can just put on a few more layers of clothing, wrap a scarf around you, and if you're at home, you can just put lots of blankets over you and drink hot chocolate. You feel really cozy n' stuff. But with hot weather, I dont' think there's a way you can really fix it without, like, jumping into a swimming pool or something.

Bashini
06-12-2007, 04:51 PM
My favorite season is autumn. I like the nippy frosty mornings and slightly warm afternoons. I don't mind drizzle or cooling rains too much, but by November I am ready to see some snow. I don't care much for November, but I think March is the most depressing month in the state I live, followed by August. I really hate hot weather, so by August I am really anxious for September. I like September partly for the cooler weather and for the harvest.

~*~Celes~*~
06-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I prefer the weather when it's like 80 F out, breezy, and sunshiny. I like cold 'cause it's an excuse to cuddle with your sweety :love: But summer nights, especially when it's stormy out and the scent of wet earth is in the air.....has a certain effect on me ;) So...I guess the only kind of weather I hate is really REALLY cold, when you have to stand outside and wait for the bus at ungodly hours to go to school >.>

Zeldy
06-12-2007, 05:16 PM
the colder the winter, the better imo. :] :]

bipper
06-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I thought you were male?

Yeah, I like it whatever it is. I just wear less layers and I always sleep in a tightly rolled blanket, no matter what. When I am at the computers, I like whatever temp, as long as I have airflow in the room

stalpho slayer
06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm an overcast, windy, 70 degrees sort of guy. I hate rain, though.

rain over sun when its sunny tho i take off my shirt and show off my six pack

Jess
06-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Despite being from Newcastle in England, I've never tolerated the cold very much. I've lived in Essex the majority of my life, but there isn't too much difference in weather -- except I probably saw more snow in Newcastle in the first 6-7 years of my life then I have in the rest of my life in Essex. I like it hot, but I like a breeze so I don't boil! :jess:

Northcrest
06-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Well I live in Austin Texas where it is hot almost the majority of the year. It is about an average of 90-100 degrees almost everyday now. Luckly we just got our air conditoner fixed.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-13-2007, 02:51 AM
Spring and autumn in Canada. It doesn't get much better than that.

Takara
06-13-2007, 03:00 AM
Whoever spread the rumour that it's always cold in Canada apparently never visited this part of the country. It gets into the 30's (Celsius, not Farenheit) during summer, with humidity over 50% most of the time.

That being said, I prefer the cold. When it's freezing outside, you can always add layers to keep yourself warm. When it's hot, it comes to a point where you just can't remove any additional layer, unless you don't care about having skin.

I'd rather freeze than get all hot and sweaty; sweat stinks.

Shiny
06-13-2007, 03:48 AM
I like it hot, but not when it's humid.

Nominus Experse
06-13-2007, 04:59 AM
I do not like the heat, as then it makes sex too slippery without an industrial size fan aimed directly at us.

Lynx
06-13-2007, 05:02 AM
i like the cold more. i want snowwwwwwwwwwwww :( i miss snowboarding.

Værn
06-13-2007, 07:16 AM
I'm thermally impaired. I can barely feel any heat or coldness at all. Unless I have some long sleeve shirts to wear I'm normally seen around town in my heaviest coat, which I wear for two main reasons:

1) I carry all kinds of stuff around with me. One pocket I only use to hold my money box and a coin that I made with an Elven rune for "chaos" imprinted on it; in another pocket I have a pair of gloves, a tape measure, a level, a pad of post-it notes, a pen, and a two-year calender/planner with a kitten on the cover; in the inside pocked I carry one of my flash drives, my chop sticks, a mechanical pencil, and my sunglasses; in yet another pocket I have three small boxes of matches, the metal box that my watch came in that I keep all of my mechanical pencil refills and occasionally my MP3 player in, and sometimes a deck of cards if I feel like I'm going to need them... To carry everything around that I normally have in my pockets I would need a gym bag or something.

2) To keep my skin nice and pale. I've barely exposed any of my skin to pure and direct sunlight in the past few years aside from my face and hands. Most people think that White & Nerdy should be my theme song just because of the "Whiter than sour cream" part of it =D