PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Vs. Sasuke

Hazzard
06-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Who do you prefer? Base it on fighting skills, personality, looks or just plain down randomness.

I personally pick Naruto, because of his relentless ambition, and charismatic attitude, and the way he struggles to catch Sakura's attention, while Sasuke has the girl in his pockets. Also, I love the way he has such unimaginable strength stored inside of him, but he can only trigger it at emotion moments. Deep...:cool:

Bunny
06-11-2007, 05:44 PM
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3986/suik2063ee7.gif????

LunarWeaver
06-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Naruto of course <3. The hero of Shonen anime always rises to the occasion at the last second and wins.

Griff
06-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Sasuke. I mean, he's no Shikamaru, but he's still closer to my style than Naruto.

Hazzard
06-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Personally, I even prefer Shikamaru than Naruto, because he cracks me up with his personality.

blackmage_nuke
06-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Sasuke, Even his shirt is better than Naruto's

Wolf Kanno
06-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Well where I'm at in the manga... I think Sasuke would win cause he has far greater range and versatility of Jutsu than poor Naruto. Of Course if Naruto achieved "five tail" or higher of Kyubi that would be another story entirely...

I think Naruto has more potential than Sasuke though. Lately, I get the feeling that Sasuke has reached a limitation to his power and would now need to forge his own path in order to grow stronger. Naruto has always had to look to himself to get better and Kyubi gives him enough power to surpass the former Kages (He's already achieved something the Fourth couldn't even do).

Venom
06-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Both suck.

Northcrest
06-13-2007, 11:00 PM
I think Sasuke this is how I think the battle would go.

Naruto throws a couple of Kunai knives so Sasuke dodges them of course. Sasuke comes out of nowhere and then back attacks Sasuke. Eventually Naruto those a shadow clone jutsu and does Naruto Uzumaki Barrage. Afterwards Sasuke does a couple of Phoniex Flower jutsus and Fire style jutsu. Then while Naruto is off guard he does a Lions Barrage. So then Naruto turns into a Demon Naruto and Sasuke does Curse Mark Sasuke with Sharingon. So Naruto would charge up a Power Strike and Sasuke would do Chidori (Lightning Blade). But of course when they collide Sasuke has had more experience with his special while Naruto hasn't. So Naruto falls in defeat to make Sasuke the winner but barely.

Lawr
06-14-2007, 03:40 AM
I think Sasuke this is how I think the battle would go.

Naruto throws a couple of Kunai knives so Sasuke dodges them of course. Sasuke comes out of nowhere and then back attacks Sasuke. Eventually Naruto those a shadow clone jutsu and does Naruto Uzumaki Barrage. Afterwards Sasuke does a couple of Phoniex Flower jutsus and Fire style jutsu. Then while Naruto is off guard he does a Lions Barrage. So then Naruto turns into a Demon Naruto and Sasuke does Curse Mark Sasuke with Sharingon. So Naruto would charge up a Power Strike Rasengan and Sasuke would do Chidori (Lightning Blade). But of course when they collide Sasuke has had more experience with his special while Naruto hasn't. So Naruto falls in defeat to make Sasuke the winner but barely.

You must not have seen Episodes 107-108, or read farther in the manga.

Værn
06-14-2007, 04:32 AM
If Naruto dies it's the end of the show.
Naruto's main goal presently is to find Sasuke and bring him back to his senses, so if Sasuke dies the plot will die and it will be the end of the show.
They're both heavily guarded by the market and by TV ratings.

Northcrest
06-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Well I haven't seen those parts yet I guess I'll go watch some on youtube.

tailz
06-14-2007, 02:56 PM
naruto, not only does he have two nuke attacks, but his use of kage bunshin is briliant, his personality is just plain awesome, and you have to have some balls as a ninja to wear orange.

and sasuke sucks big time, just because kishi decided to give that dammed sharingan even more power doesnt mean sasuke gets cooler.

Fatal Impurity
06-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Sasuke mainly because he's such a badass!

Other reasons are also because he takes more seriously than Naruto which is a definately plus where it comes to training and fighting.