PDA

View Full Version : The Sopranos

The Captain
06-11-2007, 10:15 PM
One of the most talked about and well-known shows in TV history ended last night amid more than a little hype and extremely high expectations. For those who haven't seen it yet, I won't reveal what happens, but for those who did, what did you think? (Mark spoilers). Did it do the show justice? Are you annoyed? Happy? Confused?

I'll post my own thoughts later on tonight.

Take care all.

theundeadhero
06-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Do you think he died, or was it just some lady coming in for a snack?

Bolivar
06-13-2007, 12:02 AM
I was just about to make this thread, and I'm surprised there's so little love for this great show on this site.

I like the sixth season but I have to say that it's not nearly as good as the first five. I like all of them, but I really don't think it lived up to it. I know people have been saying that all along, but that's how I really feel, and I think it's a shame that it ended this way with around 20+ episodes that sucked.

I read somewhere that after the fifth season, the head of HBO approached david chase and suggested that he end the series. Afterwards we had that long hiatus, and I think Chase basically wanted to ruin HBO while at the same time, sort of doing his series justice.

As far as the ending, I heard an interesting theory that it's the audience that gets wacked. The Sopranos goes on, but we won't be there to see it.

ScottyRedXIII
03-05-2011, 09:14 PM
I've only just started watching the show, Se1Ep7 im up to, cant belive i've not watched it before, brilliant

Shiny
03-11-2011, 03:15 AM
It's great to see East Coast shows get some love, but you could have made a new thread since this one is from '07 and barely has any posts. :/