PDA

View Full Version : really smurfed up things to do...

Iceglow
06-11-2007, 10:32 PM
So I've not been online since friday, thats because some dumb mother smurfer (god damn I type with knowing that it's filtered and I really would like to swear a lot about this) cut my phone line......literally cut the cable in two. I've managed to "patch" the cable for now so I can get online (because the phone company hasn't sent anyone round to fix this even though they said worst case scenario would be before 6pm today...compensation deductions on my bill here I come!) So the thread topic is, has this ever happened to you? have you ever come home to find someone has done something so incredibly smurfing dumb as cut your phone line? What smurfed up crap along these lines has happened to you or to people you know? (I really just don't wanna believe this crap only happens to me)

Hazzard
06-11-2007, 10:35 PM
I hate it when I have to explain something so simple, and uncomplicated to Mother, and she doesn't get what I'm saying. I also despise moments when I'm logically correct, and some dumb moron still thinks he's right. I'm like "what the :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:, are you dumb?"

I find those things really fucked up.

oddler
06-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I came home the other day and my water was shut off. :eek:

Dumbasses.

Anaisa
06-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Somebody destroyed a cable in the ground near my house, an I was without internet for a good while, an nobody would even admit who'd done it, they claimed nobody was working up there. There is also a big hill near my house, an it effects TV signals, mobile signals, etc. To get a signal on the TV, we had to get Sky. They told us the hill wouldn't effect it, an now it's not working. They sent some chump round to fix it, an he claimed it was fixed. When I turned the TV on, it still wasn't working. :mad2: I should just invite him back really, an beat him up. Or wait til he's on the ladder looking at the dish, an then push the ladder over.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-13-2007, 03:23 AM
The closest thing to that which happened to me was when the sewer lines in the neighborhood became plugged and we couldn't use any water for about a week. Luckily it was on the city's area of land, so they paid for it.

Nominus Experse
06-13-2007, 04:39 AM
Nothing ever happens to me

However, I have done many malicious things to others, including, but not limited to:

Keying cars
Slashing tires
Throwing rocks at windows
Stealing signs and/or placing them in random places
Cutting tire swings down
Placing chlorine bombs in mailboxes
Sending large fireworks down the sewer
Displacing someone's garbage can

I was/am a bad person

Tigmafuzz
06-15-2007, 09:17 PM
the sewer lines in the neighborhood became plugged

hmmm...

Fynn
06-15-2007, 09:37 PM
One day I came back from school and noticed that my dad moved my bunk bed from the bedroom to a much smaller room. I remember how angry I was. Couldn't sleep for a week...

Værn
06-15-2007, 09:41 PM

hmmm...
No, no, that wouldn't have caused it. In fact, a big enough explosion might actually clear up a clog! Nominus was doing them a favor!

Agrias
06-15-2007, 10:08 PM
i'd say use a flamethrower

Mr.SimpleandClean
06-18-2007, 04:32 AM
No, but my dog chewed the hell outta my mouse cord. and to me that makes a computer just as useless

Little Blue
06-18-2007, 11:47 AM
I've never cut cables or something like, but I do other stupid things that could cost me dearly... The other day I was sitting in my chair, spinning on it, spinning on it really fast. I reached out for something to grab to stop me, and knocked over a pint of orange squash on to my laptop.

I haven't spun since :( Fortunately, my laptop survived...

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 04:48 AM

hmmm...
No, no, that wouldn't have caused it. In fact, a big enough explosion might actually clear up a clog! Nominus was doing them a favor!

so, if i shove fireworks down a sewer, no-one would get mad at me, and i might even get praised? awesome.

Harmless
07-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Alright, this one's for all the delinquents out there getting bored at home. There's a thing on each wheel of a car called a valve stem, which can be removed by a $4 tool called a valve grabber. You just unscrew the top of the air pump hole, put the grabber in, and yank. This will cause a loud hissing sound as air pours out of the tire. Most people do not know what a valve stem is and so when they see a flat tire they will usually shell out $20-40 for a new tire instead of a $3 valve stem. Have fun!

Hambone
07-07-2007, 09:48 AM
I hate it when I have to explain something so simple, and uncomplicated to Mother, and she doesn't get what I'm saying. I also despise moments when I'm logically correct, and some dumb moron still thinks he's right. I'm like "what the :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:, are you dumb?"

I find those things really smurfed up.

Yes. Mothers are like that. :(